Micky Doherty Unqualified “Ambassador” for sleeves, teeth, hair, entertainer 🙄

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well maybe! But I don't think he would want any thing bad to happen anyone. He is innocent and those company's know and easy target for a bit of cheap advertising.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
No way did she travel from turkey to Belfast with 4k cash

Especially if her teeth looked like those pictures 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
I think the issue is, he’s promoting medical procedures with absolutely no medical qualifications or knowledge. He’s regarded as one of Derry’s sweethearts, a good critter who’s all heart, and exploiting this misconception for his own gain. It’s immoral, dishonest, and also tax evasion. It’s an absolute tit show, let’s be honest.
I fully agree here, he is also promoting a clinic that resulted in him having to go to a dentist here and have the work repaired and infections treated but he isn't telling ppl this, people give out about the NHS but then expect them to fix all the disasters that happen because they choose cheap surgery abroad.
Turkey let you fly home 2 days after gastric sleeve, this is totally immoral as it is classed as major surgery and you are extremely high risk, they offer no nutritional advice after surgery and no after care.
I can forsee major issues in a few years as a result of this cheap surgery

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Anyone can promote when they get something done, but whrn your getting paid to promote that's when I feel you have a little bit of duty of care, if you know things are going wrong that's when you should walk away and stop promoting, I do think anyone goes to turkey on there head be it when it flops! The NHS shouldn't be here to pick up the pieces, and as soon as mickey knee things were going wrong he should have had the heart to stop, I do like micky, he is kind of gullible, but money talks also 🤔 that bit I don't like

Reactions: 2
Mickey is in the wrong here, I can't understand why people dont see through him, he had an opportunity to make money out of something he isnt qualified for and grabbed it by the balls.
People saying its not his fault, hes not the dentist 😂😂 of course its his fault, people trust him

Well maybe! But I don't think he would want any thing bad to happen anyone. He is innocent and those company's know and easy target for a bit of cheap advertising.
You honesty believe that 😂 he saw the £ signs in his eyes

Reactions: 3
There has been posts on different threads about him convincing vulnerable people who had no need for surgery to go get it done until their family members got involved so don't believe the whole innocent critter stick

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Hes trying to say he doesn't get paid from that clinic I don't believe that for a second.
I've just read all the text messages and the girl obviously Is vulnerable too

Reactions: 4
Hes trying to say he doesn't get paid from that clinic I don't believe that for a second.
I've just read all the text messages and the girl obviously Is vulnerable too
Agree that this lady seems vulnerable, and also how disgusting of him to say the bit about the man going to her room, shame on him

Wish this clown would stop shitting up foyleside. Creepy little man. Proper sleazeball.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Actually disgusted that he was only referred last summer and has his diagnosis, preferential treatment or what, I am going to be Putting in a complaint

• Heart
  • Wow