Micky Doherty Unqualified “Ambassador” for sleeves, teeth, hair, entertainer 🙄

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually disgusted that he was only referred last summer and has his diagnosis, preferential treatment or what, I am going to be Putting in a complaint
Seriously 😠 why is he a priority over everyone else am actually disgusted as well, the last I heard and was told the waiting list could be at least six years for a child

Reactions: 3
Actually disgusted that he was only referred last summer and has his diagnosis, preferential treatment or what, I am going to be Putting in a complaint
Who do I complain to?
I am disgusted that he has been diagnosed in such a short space of time when children are on the list for multiple years.

Reactions: 2
Probably got it quicker because it was through adult services rather than paediatrics where waiting lists are insane for everything.

There's a humongous want in him.. Ive a son waiting over 2 years to be seen for an assessment. I'll just stick a mic in his hand and let him yell at the moon half naked, might be considered then.

Reactions: 4
There's a humongous want in him.. Ive a son waiting over 2 years to be seen for an assessment. I'll just stick a mic in his hand and let him yell at the moon half naked, might be considered then.
I have several family members been waiting years for both paediatric and adult services and it is impacting their lives severely

Reactions: 3
He has a "Show" on youtube. Date with a Derry Boy.

The cringe will be unreal.

• Haha
Hi might’ve paid for it, or did he say it was NHS? Either way he’s a dose.

Reactions: 1
So he had a big post up about being treated badly by Daniel O'Donnells security..Just heard from a group of friends who were there that his behaviour was disgraceful, he was at his usual taking his short off on dance floor and trying to seek attention while Daniel was on stage, that's totally disrespectful to an artist. he was apparently spoken to a few times about it and laughed and was then thrown out..
Glad he got a bout of reality that he's not the superstar he thinks he is

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So he had a big post up about being treated badly by Daniel O'Donnells security..Just heard from a group of friends who were there that his behaviour was disgraceful, he was at his usual taking his short off on dance floor and trying to seek attention while Daniel was on stage, that's totally disrespectful to an artist. he was apparently spoken to a few times about it and laughed and was then thrown out..
Glad he got a bout of reality that he's not the superstar he thinks he is
He's not even a supersar outside of Derry. Man's a freakshow.

• Haha
Where was MD today? He’s normally plastered all over FB and the papers, sashaying down Shipquay St.

• Haha
Reactions: 1