Michelle up the Lane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like how desperate must she be, a secondary school teacher showing her underwear to the world. She should sign up to Only Fans, her colleagues and students can have a right laugh. What colour thong is teacher wearing today? So unprofessional of her.
She’s a primary school teacher

Had to unfollow this clown.everything so rigid and scripted,nothing at all natural about her posts or the way she delivers her content,couldn't look at her badger head any longer.she has herself run into the ground and in and out of the hairdresser every second day...poor cratur thinks she's God's gift.she must have a serious want in her as a middle aged woman to be prancing around like that

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Exactly ⬆ You are right it’s the rigid uncomfortable way she walks and tries to talk about clothes that makes me wonder why she would put herself through it 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Now 100k ‘followers’ that’s the funniest thing ever 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
100,000thousand followers .
I had too much time on my hands this eve so I went through her followers , crazy crazy stuff I would say at least 70%bought , south american , people with private profiles no followers no posts very suspicious my oh in fraud squad im wondering is there anyway this can be proven ........

I know they said last time Instagram glitches and peoples followers dropped hugely because they were all the bought followers ..just think shes hot on the heels of lisa lust list with those kinda numbers there could be a new superseller wars

Funny thing is some of those unusual profiles also have some other bloggers as some of their followers , bit too obvious , they cant all be buying from same website , we need Houseinhabit on the case

I wonder will many of the big hitters who follow her actually congratulate her when she does the obligatory 100k 🎉 balloon post … probably at the weekend. It’s so fake and cringy she is an embarrassment. Can’t understand how an educated woman with family would expect people to believe she has that amount of followers from twirling around in her hall with a rigid grin on her face. Bless her she definitely isn’t the brightest!

• Heart
Did ye notice she hasn't gained any numbers in days. 🤔🤔🤔. What with all the passive aggressive posts.

Reactions: 1
Noticed that. Obv just mad to make the 100 before Xmas, and yeah the you know who you are etc is pure cringeworthy she can’t have more than 40k genuine followers and talking like she’s the queen of instahuns 😬 Still as stiff and rigid as ever with the try ons 😭 The reels are getting worse too, surely she can get help with the editing they’re so off time 😵💫

Soooo she almost had an accident … but she didn't have an accident 🙄🙄🙄 content is getting desperate these days 🥱

Reactions: 2
This girls style is nice and clothes looks well on her. But what is she on, I haven't been on my phone much she says, WTF she never left it down over Christmas full on every single day. Who is she kidding. The word is that she is not a nice person at all, and that seems to be said a lot here, it's all about her, definitely looks that way. Looks like she has very few friends, imagine trying to compete with her style. Heard she's falling out with a few bloggers already, best buddies at the start of her Instagram she used them. Half the Q&As she sends in questions herself. Seemingly a lot of bloggers avoided her at the Galway races. Genuine person I don't think so. Comes across all sweet and nice NOT.

Reactions: 4
This girls style is nice and clothes looks well on her. But what is she on, I haven't been on my phone much she says, WTF she never left it down over Christmas full on every single day. Who is she kidding. The word is that she is not a nice person at all, and that seems to be said a lot here, it's all about her, definitely looks that way. Looks like she has very few friends, imagine trying to compete with her style. Heard she's falling out with a few bloggers already, best buddies at the start of her Instagram she used them. Half the Q&As she sends in questions herself. Seemingly a lot of bloggers avoided her at the Galway races. Genuine person I don't think so. Comes across all sweet and nice NOT.
I was thinking the same she literally must have no friends 😳 it’s too full on and who is dressing like that in January? She’d be better off doing a penneys or dunnes haul. God if only she’d stop with the selfies when she’s running or when she’s talking about products - doing make up is not her thing so she really should leave that to those who know how 🙄
it’s really obvious that those bloggers she used to get a leg up over the last couple of years haves dropped her big time. She was late to the party then spent the last couple of years ‘buying?’ followers - it’s cringe behaviour for a woman her age and screams low self esteem no friends and an inflated idea of her looks and figure which are ok but nothing spectacular.
The constant begging for interaction dear god I am embarrassed for her at times. Does she have a life at all like read a book or have any hobbies - REAL hobbies not just twirling around in a demented way in her hall??!!

Late 40’s ‘apparently’ 🤔

She must wait till it’s dead windy outside and twirl in the hall with the door open 😆 … god love her she really would need to look at her page and decide whether it’s just going to be crap every day or tone it back and post a couple of times a week. And more relatable content no one is needing to see boutique stuff every day 😳 She really thinks we’re here for the content but like so many of them were just here for the hilarious entertainment 🍿

• Haha
I reckon she has a Dyson fan set up on the table to give her that extra vava voom, between that and the awful miming. There also comes a certain stage in life regardless of having good legs that the hemline needs to drop.

Reactions: 5
There's no others bloggers showing dresses every single night bang on 7.30pm it's just way too much all the time. So boring. She just needs to give it a break. I'd say a very insecure person inside

• Heart
Yeah for sure!
Someone has obviously told her at a time that she had good legs 🙄 but as my Mum always said … there’s nothing nice about knees 😬

It’s like junk mail there’s no thought process it’s just churning out more and more of the same.
The lift definitely doesn’t go all the way to the top …

• Haha
Late 40s..wow!! I genuinely thought she was older. It's the pinched face I think and the most disingenuous "smile"

• Haha
No wonder she can take the hubby to Adare Manor. She must be making an absolute fortune