Michelle up the Lane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The absolute lack of self awareness baffles me. She’s clearly just talking into the phone for vanities sake - her content is just twirl in the hall and describe everything as ‘fabilus’ zero talent and zero style of her own.
Why does she put rollers in her hair when they make no difference 😬
Not the sharpest tool in the box our Michelle

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This one is just way too much the constant tagging, boring try ons. Constant watching other bloggers and then copying

Reactions: 2
Totally ! What a dose. And the little old me sctick would give you the heebeegeebees. But she must be tone deaf too for she just keeps on bombarding her page with the same try ons and god awful make up even though no one is watching - look at her views and interaction compared to some of the bloggers who legit have the same number of ‘followers’ It’s pure cringe and a bit delusional 😬

Obviously her new competition for hotel break very low numbers compared to other who have hotel competitions. She's not liked full stop. Her passive aggressive posts comes across as though she's very bitter and jealous of others

Reactions: 3
The tan is running down her neck🤢surprised she doesn’t have a swarm of flies around her, she must be absolutely stink.

• Sick
When she literally puts up "Zara suits" on a reel and the question keeps popping up, "where is the pink suit from, where is the orange suit from" that says more than you need to know about her followers.

Reactions: 4
I'm baffled how this one isn't getting way more comments here. She must have won people over.

Reactions: 1
Not at all, her content is so predictive and repetitive we’ve given up, like her ‘followers’!

I watch her stories with my mouth on the floor at how in love with herself she really is, getting on like she’s the busiest person / blogger ever 😂

It’s pure narcissism and her stuff is totally basic. Such a pity she has no flair for fashion or modelling or presenting for she could’ve done better and achieved some sort of credibility.

As it is I think most of the big hitters she tormented at the start have long since muted her. She does nothing for women who are attempting to better themselves in an online capacity and I get the impression she would sell her granny for a few reel shares.

Nights out with friends she is totally overdressed - has to be better - where is the genuine friendship in that? And how is her husband managing not to tell her to cop on? Videoing her walking - seriously ? 😬😬😬

There was a dress the other day she said she wore to a match with trainers because it was a nice day and she couldn't wait. Now it was a nice dress but it was a dress you'd wear to a Communion or wedding. I don't find her very offensive, a lot of the dresses I like but she's a size 6 or something so unrelatable to me. I'd scroll through but wouldn't comment etc.

I watch her stories with my mouth on the floor at how in love with herself she really is, getting on like she’s the busiest person / blogger ever 😂

It’s pure narcissism and her stuff is totally basic. Such a pity she has no flair for fashion or modelling or presenting for she could’ve done better and achieved some sort of credibility.

As it is I think most of the big hitters she tormented at the start have long since muted her. She does nothing for women who are attempting to better themselves in an online capacity and I get the impression she would sell her granny for a few reel shares.

Nights out with friends she is totally overdressed - has to be better - where is the genuine friendship in that? And how is her husband managing not to tell her to cop on? Videoing her walking - seriously ? 😬😬😬
Her poor two friends 🙈🙈

Not one of those pairs of jeans would I wear - where is the looser androgynous styles all over the gram from credible bloggers? They are dated - her whole look is like something from the 90’s 😭

She is copying other bloggers with the Zara reels now. Last nights zara reel was shown by another blogger last week, she consistently watching other bloggers and copying them to try and be better. She's doing or best to be another Lusa Lust.

She is copying other bloggers with the Zara reels now. Last nights zara reel was shown by another blogger last week, she consistently watching other bloggers and copying them to try and be better. She's doing or best to be another Lusa Lust.
Totally! There’s not an ounce of originality with her posts, the manic talking about what am I at today and what’s new ( who gives a fig ) she is desperate trying to be Lisa Mc Gowan 😑

God love this one she tagged enough people at the style awards didn't see too many tag her back. She'll do her best to be nominated next year.

Was thinking that! For all the tagging not many shared her to their stories. How was she even there gawd almighty these events must be cringeworthy 😬