Michelle up the Lane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’d put me off buying dresses and fake tan big time, she must paint herself daily 😭

Reactions: 4
It's an unfortunate name she picked isn't it. It reminds me of the country saying get up the yard. Michelle up the yard or like took her up the lane which is never a good saying either😜

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Michelle has the busiest life, sure she always has to check the day - Happy Monday, it is Monday isn’t it it is God lads I don’t even know what day I have anymore 😏 I’m here sitting at another match I haven’t even had the dinner yet my God I haven’t a second .. yeah maybe stop painting yourself in fake tan and poofing about twirling in front of the mirror.

She’s a dose.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Michelle has the busiest life, sure she always has to check the day - Happy Monday, it is Monday isn’t it it is God lads I don’t even know what day I have anymore 😏 I’m here sitting at another match I haven’t even had the dinner yet my God I haven’t a second .. yeah maybe stop painting yourself in fake tan and poofing about twirling in front of the mirror.

She’s a dose.
A the whole is it Monday is it Tuesday is so cringe 😫 All put on for the camera.

She looks like a raisin most of the time. What size is she anyway, a 6 maybe? I follow Ally Garvey who does the same born, iclothing etc stuff. She's a lot more relatable to the average size woman.

Reactions: 1
Ah unfortunately Michelle is starting to believe she’s a big deal - the whole happy whatever day is it now for sure I’m so busy I’ve no clue - is pure cringe. The greasy tan the long nails and the lank hair - god knows why she bothers with the rollers and faffing about for it doesn’t make one jot of difference 😬 - is all becoming really off putting and much as she was always fake ( the followers?) before, she has got ten times worse. Literally living in a bubble twirling in her hall and turning everyone off those frumpy dresses she desperately tries to sell. A total joke

She looks like she’s after running into the match from a wedding with the floaty dress, heels, tan and make up on while everybody else is in shorts and runners … she looks so daft 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah jeez I thought it was some sort of major tournament - what is she like literally anything is fodder for her page, bit cringey too. I’d say she would rather be twirling in her hall - although she still gets to dress up ( and look ridiculous) who wears all that get up to a match seriously 😐

• Haha
I was just coming here to say that - Jesus wept there’s no call to completely varnish yourself 🫣

Reactions: 3
Aside from the usual over-dressing, surely she didn’t go to the hairdressers for an upstyle just to go to some family outdoor event 🤯

• Haha
Can you imagine the flys would have been eating her alive with the bang of biscuits off her today in that heat!

I’d say she got dressed up and the hair done for that day surely - every day is an opportunity to overdress and look ridiculous, imagine going around a family fun day in heels jeez 🙄

She comes off as slightly delusional, the day tea spill had that question box up last week and she was mentioned twice about her dodgy non declaration of ads and suspicious jump in followers (more Muhammeds than Marys following her now) she was boasting how she never gets any online negativity. She won't like this thread being set up. I wonder will she now start declaring all her collabs and freebies, im sure the ASAI would have a field day on her page. I also see she changed her account so you can't see her dodgy follower jump on social blade (it only works on business or creator accounts). She must think she has outsmarted us all.
Where can I find Tea Spill?