Michelle up the Lane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder does she go into shops and ask them to video her coming in the door 😬 Do we have to see every moment of her shopping life for it’s all a bit tragic. She’s bound to have a dress or 10 in her wardrobe or maybe she’s blagged a free hire on this one 🙄

Reactions: 2
Why do IClothing and Born fashion think she’s relatable ??
I click so fast when I see her 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wonder how many reels / posts / chats and stories she’ll squeeze out of that event last night - she is modelling herself on Lisa mc Gowan no doubt. The ones in that salon are surely taking this piss for the updos and make up is basic at best, she must spend hours scrapping that makeup off and she’d need to dry clean that dress a few times before sending it back 🤢 Mind boggles as to why people would go to such events?

The dress she wore Friday night was nice, but absolutely way OTT for a fashion show she lookd completely over dressed and from the pictures shown didn't look like there was much style. She was ready for a ball in that dress. Completely ridiculous and looked silly.

Exactly. It was a fashion show for a nursery group? Mortified for her being so totally over the top and made up to the nines. It all looked very basic and that’s no criticism of the event just an observation 😭

Reactions: 1
She’s even way over dressed for ‘school’ most days - those pink chunky heels she has on today 🤦🏼‍♀️ What does she teach? She doesn’t seem to go to ‘school’ every day.

It’s so funny how she goes on about sports and they can’t go on holidays and whatever time isn’t spent twirling in front of the mirror is spent down at the field at a match again lads I haven’t a second to myself - they’re kids, you’d swear she had an elite sportsperson in the house!

She’s even way over dressed for ‘school’ most days - those pink chunky heels she has on today 🤦🏼‍♀️ What does she teach? She doesn’t seem to go to ‘school’ every day.

It’s so funny how she goes on about sports and they can’t go on holidays and whatever time isn’t spent twirling in front of the mirror is spent down at the field at a match again lads I haven’t a second to myself - they’re kids, you’d swear she had an elite sportsperson in the house!
She's a GAA mother don't you know, they are a different breed entirely. The shite they go on with would make your eyes and ears bleed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

To be fair a few of her sons play County hurling. It's 4 nights a week training. Between that, club & school it's v hard to find time to get away. If your represent your county it's basically the same as an elite sport.

Ah Tattlers where is this one off to all dressed up for a school tour with smallies, the hack of her. Reminds me off Oonagh the pharmacist, they have no idea how to dress casually and still look good. She looks ridiculous heading off, I'd say the other teachers/parents are having a right laugh.

Yeah wouldn’t be the most practical for a school trip 😬 - but sure every day is a chance to dress up ( I mean teach ) 🙄

Her talking to the phone now about all the drivel of the day is next level cringe someone please take her to the side and explain that those watching are literally there for the how bad can it get entertainment 🍿

• Haha
She’s after getting caught in the rain while out running .. she’ll be a different skin colour coming back to when she left as the rain washes through her mahog look 🫠

• Haha
She must be seething she’s being ignored/ shunned by so many other bloggers - the passive aggressive meme on her stories 😂
Who runs in a full face of make up anyway!!??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She must think someone is going to jump out of the ditch and photograph her. She’s notions of herself, a bit like Megan Markle.

• Haha
Imagine - the horror of running, in the rain, getting wet - Oh god she’s so crazy and edgy 😬😂
Eye f***king herself at ever opportunity she has SERIOUS notions 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah she needs to seriously cop on, the videoing herself running so cringy. The passive aggressive posts, I'd say she puts on a big front on Instagram not that happy really.

Yeah you’re absolutely right I’d say - her reels have been the same for years now and the views are very low so most people have obviously muted her … and no one is giving a sh*t anymore about the fancy dresses or greasy tan that ( no one ) is asking about 😬

In fairness I was interested there around May when I was looking for a dress and came across her but now I've no interest again. Just skip past. Her style is all dressed up and no casuals so only appealing to someone with an occasion coming up. Very small amount of people really.

You couldn’t buy what she models, unless you and at least 5 others are willing to risk turning up in the same outfit to an event.

Reactions: 1