Michelle up the Lane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was a bit desperate pulling in the child on a toothbrush promo 🤦‍♀️ Her makeup reels are awful she really should give that up as a non runner. And the amount of question boxes looking for interaction - it’s obvious no one is bothering with her anymore - she should ask herself why 😬

Reactions: 2
Another teacher with bag loads of money and a bucket load of time on their hands. Bet its primary she's teaching is it?

Reactions: 3
Another teacher with bag loads of money and a bucket load of time on their hands. Bet its primary she's teaching is it?
Her money is made from teaching she keeps her hand in enough to get her entitlements and now she can sit back and play dress up every day and run the roads while filming herself!

She is totally cringe 😬 greedy and desperate for attention. I find her highly entertaining 😅
Her jumping on the gymondo sales flogging is just another example of her trying to make a few euros … for someone into exercise her “doing” a yoga workout in her TRAINERS tells you all you need to know about her sincerity 😂😂

I doubt teachers wages are too high are they? There isn't enough money in the world for me to teach kids I will admit.

She has a real settled look. Very mid life style kinda thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She’s missing a trick big time for she has a decent figure and could be modelling younger styles easily. As is it it’s a mid 50’s settled vibe as someone said. She really ought to do away with those reels for they are pure cringeworthy.

Reels in general are pretty cringe. Morto for them. I don't know what age she is but I'm 45 and I wouldn't wear a stitch that she wears.

Those leather look leggings yesterday did her no favours and she's tiny. She has a hard look that I think makes her look older. When will people realise that a bit of meat on the bones will make you look a lot softer in the face and younger. I started following again yesterday just for codes. I quite like carrig donn sometimes and I have a few occasions coming up. I follow most of these huns for the discounts only.

Those leather look leggings yesterday did her no favours and she's tiny. She has a hard look that I think makes her look older. When will people realise that a bit of meat on the bones will make you look a lot softer in the face and younger. I started following again yesterday just for codes. I quite like carrig donn sometimes and I have a few occasions coming up. I follow most of these huns for the discounts only.
All I could see was camel toe in the leggings 🤢

• Haha
Imagine going to the hairdressers and coming out with that bouffant and ponytail 😳😳 They are totally taking the piss with her 😬
With all those hair tools she has you’d think she’d do her own hair? What would she be bothered - for filming those cringey reels in her hall? And why does she reverse things like the jackets slipping back on it’s just plain weird 🤔
She must be feeling the pinch as in the interaction for all of these huns seems to be down - constant with the question boxes it’s desperate 😭

She’s getting more and more hilarious … the comment yesterday about ye wondering where I was - em no I doubt it 😬 and still videoing herself - out WALKING 😅😅 Desperate for interaction —- will I post or reel oh here I’ll do both. That yellow head to toe makes her look a bit like her favourite word - banana 😂
Don’t think she could really have more than 40k followers average no of people commenting about 50 - oh dear