Michelle Keegan & Mark Wright #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1743871
She looked good here too! It’s a shame really.
All those fillers and botox and god knows what else has transformed her face for the worst.
Ita not to say MK hasnt dabbled in procedures but its just subtle(accept for her nose and lips )but it looks good. Sadly Laurens looks unprofessional. Like her filler isnt actually dissolvable. It looks permanent. Remember Lesley Ash? Pete Burns. She should get it looked at.

When she launched her first fitness DVD she Lauren looked her best. Fresh and natural.

She looks how michelle looks now. Just shows the damage too much work done & Michelle's going down same path
The desperation to erase wrinkles and look younger makes people think theyd look better.
Nope.
This trend for a brat doll face is now being replaced with an Avatar face.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They’ve certainly both had the same jaw augmentation, as has Jess Wright. Maybe they get group discount

Reactions: 12
Ok I’m sorry if what I’m about to say triggers anybody but I can’t help but think Michelle has some kind of eating disorder….
I saw this pic and I couldn’t believe my eyes 👀…. Where are her curves? Yes she’s always been slim but I’ve never seen her this slim

🤔

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Ok I’m sorry if what I’m about to say triggers anybody but I can’t help but think Michelle has some kind of eating disorder….
I saw this pic and I couldn’t believe my eyes 👀…. Where are her curves? Yes she’s always been slim but I’ve never seen her this slim

🤔
I've said before I think shes maybe finding it hard after winning the sexiest female thing it seems to of gone to her head now shes trying to keep up with all the reality tv stars that are a lot younger.

Reactions: 9

🤔
The mark wright effect

Reactions: 16

🤔
she does some sort of stupid filter to make her legs look longer which doesnt help

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Considering the way he messed with Lauren's head and self esteem,does anyone doubt he wouldn't do the same to Michelle?.
Ive suspected that for a while to be honest and I think they both want different things.

I think all of the Wrights are paranoid about being “fat” and I can imagine the odd… “looking a bit podgy meech” comment now and again from Mark.

I remember when old Carol was saying how she has eavesdropped their conversation when they were on the phone and how she knows they’re in love. Mark only loves himself and his big ego. Look at how happy she looked with Max George in pics….her and old big chin look like they get on better when they are around a crowd..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does anyone remember in TOWIE when they asked Mark’s Mum what she wanted for Christmas and she said ‘Big Mark (her husband) with Little Mark’s (her son’s) body.’ Creepy AF.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Does anyone remember in TOWIE when they asked Mark’s Mum what she wanted for Christmas and she said ‘Big Mark (her husband) with Little Mark’s (her son’s) body.’ Creepy AF.
Yeah that was disgusting. She should keep her trap shut most of the time. So she’s basically saying big mark is too fat for her and her sons body is more sexually attractive 🤮

Out of all the towie mums I like Debbie and Sue wells. 💯

Reactions: 15

🤔
That’s not a healthy weight.

Yeah that was disgusting. She should keep her trap shut most of the time. So she’s basically saying big mark is too fat for her and her sons body is more sexually attractive 🤮

Out of all the towie mums I like Debbie and Sue wells. 💯
Debbie always gave wise advice.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Seen Carols storys on ig? I'd be well embarrassed if my mother inlaw wore same thing as me

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Yes she’s always been slim but I’ve never seen her this slim
Yeah, looks worryingly thin there. :( I know I take the piss out of Mark but I dated a girl with an eating disorder, it's hard to get your head around as 'a normal bloke'. Not saying Michelle has one, but just saying.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Some people have no charm, no personality, no redeeming features.

Mark Wright is one of those people.

Reactions: 17
Some people have no charm, no personality, no redeeming features.

Mark Wright is one of those people.
Very much so. The co-dependency side of my personality makes me feel sorry him ... the other side of me thinks he's a gormless bleeping twatter.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.