Michelle Keegan & Mark Wright #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christiano comes across as a vain ego-maniac, no wonder he's old thatchhead's idol. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 15
Looks like a hotel conference room and must have got a job lot on the lamps, the bedroom matches the dining room!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Its like one of those three star hotels that tries to look five star.
A bastard to hoover. I bet he voted 'Leave' and now all the cheap eastern-european labour has gone ... I feel for poor Mark, trying to keep his princess happy. (No, I really don't). Keep digging.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dont get why everyone wants them to have kids. There never together so it be brought up by the childminder. & then we'll have mark begging for baby products every day.

Just let them 2 be the most boring vain couple in showbiz. No kid wants these 2 as parents. Her frozen face would scare it for a start

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Dont get why everyone wants them to have kids. There never together so it be brought up by the childminder. & then we'll have mark begging for baby products every day.

Just let them 2 be the most boring vain couple in showbiz. No kid wants these 2 as parents. Her frozen face would scare it for a start
Having kids would involve reading bedtime stories and Mark can barely read, so that would be a bad idea for a start. I can't comment on Meeeshell because I don't know much about her other than she's somekind of ex-soap actress who was once attractive.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Having kids would involve reading bedtime stories and Mark can barely read, so that would be a bad idea for a start. I can't comment on Meeeshell because I don't know much about her other than she's somekind of ex-soap actress who was once attractive.
Yeh michelle could give the kid a very dull (just like her acting) bedtime story over facetime as shes never there. While mark smiles at himself in mirror 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I see she’s pretending she eats anything as fatty as cheese again.

Never see her ever eating any of the food, do you, only egg white omelettes and leaves

Reactions: 13
I see she’s pretending she eats anything as fatty as cheese again.

Never see her ever eating any of the food, do you, only egg white omelettes and leaves
Be fair, she probably tries to suck Mark's cock ... that's got to leave a girl needing some meat. Poor thing, she must be starving. Even Peter Andre's chipolata must be looking appetizing at this point. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Be fair, she probably tries to suck Mark's cock ... that's got to leave a girl needing some meat. Poor thing, she must be starving. Even Peter Andre's chipolata must be looking appetizing at this point. :rolleyes:
I doubt someone as stuck up & boring as her sucks cock. Mark probably wanks with condom on

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What??? Maybe he is having it.
Remember this?😄

I cant see them having a baby together. Neither is settled together even after years
together they are more apart

She filmed in Australia and likely series 2 would be filmed Down Under.
I read he has some TV show filmed in Argrntina too.
Lauren Goodger looked so good here. She’s completely ruined herself 😢

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.