Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinkblush

VIP Member
He can never ever erase the record of his appalling sociopathic behaviour that lauren was on the recieving end of. He has tried and failed to reinvent himself. Also the way his family treated lauren was horrific. Its all there on old towie for everyone to see.

Reactions: 28

Crazycatlady18

VIP Member
Some people might just not want kids. Not everyone wants to get married and have children. It’s the 21st century. I think it’s a very personal subject, fertility etc. His family certainly shouldn’t be talking to
Media about it.

Reactions: 28

Disneylover

VIP Member
Omg no wonder Lauren has so many issues. She looks beautiful here. There's no way that guy has changed
I agree, she looked so lovely it’s sad the way she is now, her lips etc and more importantly her self esteem. Mark Wright is a complete twat. The laughable part is, Michelle Keegan tweeted about how awful he treated Lauren the soft cow went on to marry him 😂. He’s absolutely awful and I can’t believe he gets tv jobs, although he doesn’t seem to be on as much now. He was right about one thing though, that’s the nearest Sam will be getting to a wedding dress 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
It still makes me laugh what she wrote in her column about him back in 2011🤣😂😂

"I love TOWIE," Michelle wrote at the time. "It's one of those shows you don't want to watch, but just can't help turning on.

"I don't know how Lauren can take Mark back so easily, though – it's so cringe! I wouldn't be able to get back with someone who'd slept with lots of girls I knew, but that's just me."

• Haha
  • Wow

MunHun

VIP Member
Watching an old towie episode on ITV at the moment...I actually forgot how horrible Mark and his family were to Lauren 🙈 in this episode Mark is saying to Jess, his mum and Nanny Pat that Lauren wants to cook for them as she wants to make an effort to be part of the family/good daughter in law etc. They all just laughed and said about how she never cooks and Carole said she always told Lauren if she would cook it would be how she would “win Mark”.
It actually so so horrible to watch :/ I’m not a massive fan of Lauren but I am so glad she got away from that toxic family!!!! I imagine Jess wouldn’t like another girl that came into the family 🙈
They all acted like Mark was some Mega famous catch of the century instead of a buzz light year jawed midget with a gammy mouth 🤨

• Haha
  • Heart

Lovethegossxoxo

I’ve just seen some of her recent magazine article and she says she is getting annoyed with people asking about babies because people don’t know what happens behind closed doors. I genuinely think they may be struggling to conceive.

• Sad

Pinkblush

VIP Member
I still find it shocking that after caroline flack's death mark , on his then radio slot, gave a sermon about the bullying media, online trolls etc and was pleading that people #bekind and be nice and respectful to each other. This is the man who has done his own fair share of being ultra nasty and vicious both off and online. Talk about short memory.

Reactions: 26

Pinkblush

VIP Member
He's clearly milking the situation.

Next we'll be seeing the whole wright family doing a montage of themselves singing along to imagine by john lennon.

• Haha
  • Heart

Very traditional

VIP Member
Nothing like a bit of slut shaming hey! Personally I've not heard this well known rumour but if it's true and Michelle had an active sex life, so what? Mark slept with everyone and anyone, it's far more surprising that she married him than he married her!

Surprised Mark married Michelle when it’s well known back in her Corrie days she got slammed more times then a freezer door at farmfoods

• Heart

FakeSmile

VIP Member
Michelle just doesn’t have an my charisma or screen presence. Suranne Jones is another ex Corrie actress who Michelle just couldn’t emulate. I couldn’t imagine her - successfully - in a Doctor Foster type role.

Reactions: 25

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Mark is in the Daily Mail today preaching to us to follow the guidelines because he misses taking Michelle on holiday. So it is all about him as usual, not curbing the pandemic. By the way, Mark, learn to wear a mask properly before you preach, you muppet.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

PinkPepper

Chatty Member
Agree with those that have said Mark comes across really badly on TOWIE. He behaved horribly to Lauren. Gaslighted her all the time and verbally abused her. If those episodes had aired now, he would have been torn apart. He has got away with it because back then people weren’t as conscious and aware of this sort of stuff. The fact Carol tried to say that Lauren was equally to blame is awful. She should have been disgusted with the way her Son treated Lauren.

And with regards to Arg, I get the impression that Arg feels “lucky” that Mark chose him to be his best friend. Like the child at school who struggles to fit in, they will obviously feel good if a “popular” child chooses to hang out with them. The difference is, that child grows up and sees through it. Whereas Arg doesn’t seem to have wised up to how Nark treats him.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Sunshine&clouds

VIP Member
I'm fascinated by the dynamics of this relationship. Mark wants to be an Alpha Male, but Michelle is the exact opposite of the sort of partner Mark needs. She's independant, much more successful than he is and I suspect, too attractive. He wants a partner he can make a big deal of opening his wallet and handing over a few hundred quid in £50 notes and saying "buy yourself a nice dress for tonight, as I'm taking you somewhere special and don't forget the lingerie." Wink. (His wink, not mine!) I can't imagine that working with Michelle, unless she's much weaker than she always seems.

Essex2201

Came across this clip the other day 😂 Forgot how good the old towie used to be - absolutely brutal!
Interesting that even back then he preferred Michelle’s body type! Poor Lauren, she put up with ALOT of shit tbf
Omg no wonder Lauren has so many issues. She looks beautiful here. There's no way that guy has changed

• Heart