Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #8 #sponsored by Aqua card

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unpopular opinion but I thought she was good in Fool Me Once. Yes, playing a version of herself again, but still good.

Laying off the aesthetics helped her expressions too.

Wonder if anyone other than her best mate Danny Brocklehurst will take her on now?

Reactions: 15
How on earth Mark Wright pulled her I’ll never know - I bet he lasts about 10 seconds (probably 5 seconds longer than most blokes would with her!). Lucky man.
Honestly I don’t see it. So overrated in the looks department. She’s attractive but not stunning

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t think she is. I think she’s ageing better for roles but i don’t think she has a huge range outside of playing Stacey slater.
I've loved everyone of Stacey's storylines & laceys brilliant at playing her but I cant really see her in anything else. I think this is why a lot of soap actors struggle & end up going back

Reactions: 8
I don’t think she is. I think she’s ageing better for roles but i don’t think she has a huge range outside of playing Stacey slater.
Yeah she plays the role of Stacy Slater, amazing and all of her storylines have been great she was fantastic in our girl
---
How on earth Mark Wright pulled her I’ll never know - I bet he lasts about 10 seconds (probably 5 seconds longer than most blokes would with her!). Lucky man.
Facially, she is absolutely gorgeous, that’s where it ends
---
Michelle has always reminded me of Cheryl Cole looks wise when Cheryl was at the peak of her fame with X factor being the nation sweetheart 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Can someone start a new thread please? (unsure how to do it, sorry.)

I’m just really looking forward to seeing ‘Michelle Freegan & Mark Tight’ in the next title! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought she was good in fool me once, I enjoyed it. Yes she plays her self like our girl character. I wanted to punch Joanna lumleys character in the face and I normally love her. Great acting from Joanna

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.