Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #8 #sponsored by Aqua card

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Michelle was probably stood over him while he wrote the post theres no spelling mistakes so his deffo had help

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I genuinely think she loves him to bits. There was a lot of pictures on stories from friends and family of them together looking loved up. I think she's actually obsessed, like she can't beleive her luck being the girl that tamed Mark from Towie!!!

I wouldn't be surprised if they have a stack of embryos frozen and will use them when there is absolutely no work, maybe with a surrogate. Especially in America they all use surrogates! I dont think they are splitting. Unless she does get more offers and he wants kids now.

Reactions: 2
I genuinely think she loves him to bits. There was a lot of pictures on stories from friends and family of them together looking loved up. I think she's actually obsessed, like she can't beleive her luck being the girl that tamed Mark from Towie!!!

I wouldn't be surprised if they have a stack of embryos frozen and will use them when there is absolutely no work, maybe with a surrogate. Especially in America they all use surrogates! I dont think they are splitting. Unless she does get more offers and he wants kids now.
She spends a lot of time with his family aswell like she spends all her xmas with them since they got married & goes on there family holidays & all there big chavy get togethers they do to show off. So she obviously loves the Essex life more then Manchester or she wouldn't of moved there it would of made more sense for mark to move to Manchester where she works so she must really love him. She just has a funny way of showing it

Reactions: 8
She has to love him, he's hardly as asset to her career as a serious actress, is he? I think they'll proudly announce the birth of their boy/girl twins in a year or so, bought from the same baby factory that George Clooney, Mariah Carey and J-Lo used.

Reactions: 18
She spends a lot of time with his family aswell like she spends all her xmas with them since they got married & goes on there family holidays & all there big chavy get togethers they do to show off. So she obviously loves the Essex life more then Manchester or she wouldn't of moved there it would of made more sense for mark to move to Manchester where she works so she must really love him. She just has a funny way of showing it
I think him and his family are such narcs there was no way there was an option to leave Essex …. It’s as if his family trumps hers for importance. But then again she’s gone along with it and seems happy to hang with that bunch of morons so what does that say about her? 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 18
I think him and his family are such narcs there was no way there was an option to leave Essex …. It’s as if his family trumps hers for importance. But then again she’s gone along with it and seems happy to hang with that bunch of morons so what does that say about her? 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️😂
Either he’s a better actor than her and he has a winning personality that he keeps hidden from the public, or she’s a dimbo like he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think his post mentioning that she often gets rejected for roles is why she hasn’t responded to it at all!
"Being told no,no and no time after time".I mean, bleeping hell.Why draw attention to how many times she has been rejected?.

Reactions: 19
"Being told no,no and no time after time".I mean, bleeping hell.Why draw attention to how many times she has been rejected?.
I think he's just very thick. She must be too. I wonder what they actually talk to each other about?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hair, botox and tracksuits?
Yeah, that would do it. Seriously I just can't imagine Mark particularly being able to hold his own or even understand an intelligent conversation about anything that isn't related to himself, his family or grifting.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I actually agree with this! I think she got swept away with it all at the beginning and has woken up down the line like what the hell have I done! I get that she has gone along with it but sometimes people sell you this dream and before you know it you're in the thick of it. Also his family are so overbearing I can imagine it being so exhausting having a different opinion to them. They are cult like 😅
---
Also maybe she feels like they are a "brand" like the Beckhams. Can imagine that lot telling her she'd be nothing without him etc. She's so beautiful and can do a million times better but when you're told something enough you believe it this could be the case. Or I am reading into it far too much 😂

Reactions: 8
IMO Michelle is as shallow as Mark and the Wright's are.
I mean Mark Wright!! Husband material?? Only if you are completely stupid or lacking in any self respect!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I actually agree with this! I think she got swept away with it all at the beginning and has woken up down the line like what the hell have I done! I get that she has gone along with it but sometimes people sell you this dream and before you know it you're in the thick of it. Also his family are so overbearing I can imagine it being so exhausting having a different opinion to them. They are cult like 😅
---
Also maybe she feels like they are a "brand" like the Beckhams. Can imagine that lot telling her she'd be nothing without him etc. She's so beautiful and can do a million times better but when you're told something enough you believe it this could be the case. Or I am reading into it far too much 😂
I don’t think she’s them as a brand because if she did she’d have to actually acknowledge him

Reactions: 10
Whoever done the styling for fool me once, MK needs to hire them ASAP!
I agree, her acting is average but the styling was great, made her look far better than when she's picking her own clothes 😂😂

Reactions: 10
IMO Michelle is as shallow as Mark and the Wright's are.
I mean Mark Wright!! Husband material?? Only if you are completely stupid or lacking in any self respect!
I know, considering she slated him on Twitter for being horrible to his girlfriend Lauren on Towie, tweets are obviously gone now, but then she meets him at a soap awards and chatted away and arranged dates with him?? Why? Knowing he was a misogynistic prick who loved himself and was vile to women, why go there?? I don't think she is that smart.

Also, remember Max from the Wanted said he drank a lot when they were together as he was so unhappy with her and miserable, he ended it and got happy? I reckon she is really boring! She has probs been on dates with intelligent men and they haven't progressed cos she is so dumb and boring. But Our Mark wouldn't care about brains as long as she looks good. His burd is better than his mates 😬

I still can't get over the joystick remarks that she took seriously on GN!! 😁

Reactions: 15
If youre truly madly deeply crazy about someone you won’t talk about anything but them yet Michelle barely acknowledges him. I get that they’ve been together years and are past that honeymoon phase, I also think she wanted to take a step back after their wedding was so public and have a private life just for them. Also agree with those saying they’re probably both as thick as and their only conversations are probably just telling each other they look good.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well this is the couple that argued other decorating there room beige or beige

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.