Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #8 #sponsored by Aqua card

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just completed the whole of fool me once Michelle Keegan definitely did not suit that character her level is something similar to footballerswives or the soaps
---
I genuinely think she loves him to bits. There was a lot of pictures on stories from friends and family of them together looking loved up. I think she's actually obsessed, like she can't beleive her luck being the girl that tamed Mark from Towie!!!

I wouldn't be surprised if they have a stack of embryos frozen and will use them when there is absolutely no work, maybe with a surrogate. Especially in America they all use surrogates! I dont think they are splitting. Unless she does get more offers and he wants kids now.
I generally think she is just waiting for something better to come along. Don’t get me wrong. I think there’s a shallow aspect of her that likes the appearance of it all and she probably did get swept away early on but definitely reality has set in

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her skin looked saggy and deflated, and she looks at least 43.
I was shocked at how much older she looked but wasn’t sure if that was because the character was older but she defo laid of the aesthetics for the role!

Reactions: 12
Just my take on why she shacked up with chinny chin chin. Deep down she is quite insecure. So when a big mysogonist shows interest in her, she thinks she is better than all the other women. Like, if an arrogant woman hater likes her, she must be special.

Reactions: 19
I got distracted by her face. What has she done to her face?
I think maybe she had the filler and Botox dissolved for this role or let it wear off and that’s why she looks different to normal. From her appearance on Graham Norton it looks like she is back to getting it done.
---
On an unreleased but nice note I think Michelle looks absolutely lovely here, the shots of her she gets tagged in are always nice. She suits the sort of nice makeup and outfits you wear for a night at a restaraunt etc, girl next door vibes
---
Unrelated* even not unreleased haha
looks pregnant here and the metal thing covering her tummy on Graham Norton also maybe a clue…

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I was shocked at how much older she looked but wasn’t sure if that was because the character was older but she defo laid of the aesthetics for the role!
I think maybe she had the filler and Botox dissolved for this role or let it wear off and that’s why she looks different to normal. From her appearance on Graham Norton it looks like she is back to getting it done.
---

looks pregnant here and the metal thing covering her tummy on Graham Norton also maybe a clue…
In Fool Me Once you could see the part of her forehead that was left untreated by Botox when she had to cry.

I think that sweater dress clings in the wrong place, she must be too underweight to conceive naturally now. I don't think she'll leave Mark now, l think initially she must have been intoxicated by the 'glamour' of the family and their lifestyle down south but surely there are Wannabees like that in Cheshire.

Reactions: 7
I dont know if it was the lighting on graham Norton but I see it a lot when she wears black but you can see all the makeup down her dress

• Wow
  • Haha
In Fool Me Once you could see the part of her forehead that was left untreated by Botox when she had to cry.

I think that sweater dress clings in the wrong place, she must be too underweight to conceive naturally now. I don't think she'll leave Mark now, l think initially she must have been intoxicated by the 'glamour' of the family and their lifestyle down south but surely there are Wannabees like that in Cheshire.
I thought she looked a healthier weight than she normally does in Fool me once. Still very slim but maybe she’s naturally a small build…

Just because she’s northern it doesn’t mean she isn't “essex” if she popped up in towie she wouldn’t look out of place to me until she opened her mouth. Re kids maybe they just dont want them, maybe they cant have them. Even if they do and can, it wouldn’t shock me at all if they surprised everyone with a baby not carried by her, everyone seems to be doing it now and they have the funds

Reactions: 10
So, I finished ‘Fool Me once’ this evening. Typical Coben fodder, the book must be awful as this was just about bearable…dragged on in parts. Richard Armitage again…really? But a decent cast nonetheless.

Anyway, she once again proved that she is a very one dimensional actress, just playing a carbon copy of Tina McIntyre. Basically playing herself. No flexing of her acting muscles or showing any breadth. Let’s see her do a period drama, something ultra gritty where she has to rough it up. But she would never go for these parts as she probably wouldn’t get it and it would massively show her up. Lucky she has Uncle Danny Brocklehurst who will keep her in parts for as long as he breathes. She’s screwed if they ever have a falling out!

EDIT: Looks like for filming that she held off from the Botox/fillers or whatever she usually has done. She looked a bit more natural than usual in the face.
all the same actors seem to be in that particular directors series. Sometimes playing main characters and sometimes smaller parts. I feel like it’s on purpose? 👀 Will she now be in every further adaption of any HC book. Interesting

Reactions: 8
As for Michelle looking ‘old’, I’m really surprised she doesn’t look older taking into consideration her body weight. Being that thin in your mid-late 30s takes a toll on the face, but it seems she’s using the right beauty treatments to keep everything looking tight and perky.

Maybe she stopped the Botox, but I bet she’s having other facial toning treatments and/or lasers to keep her skin like that. Of course it helps not having children too, as apparently that’s another factor for ageing (as I well know!) 😆

Reactions: 6
She looks thin to me here and this must have been 2011-2013 as Chris Fountain is next to her. Maybe she is just naturally small?
IMG_7652.jpeg

Reactions: 5
She is naturally small, everyone was mad about her in Corrie because she had a tiny waist and big boobs. She also had a bum which a lot of people that small don’t have.

Shes defo had work done but she was always tiny.

Reactions: 12
If she's had a load of Botox after filming fool me once - which it looked like she had in her recent stories - she's not pregnant

Reactions: 5
If she's had a load of Botox after filming fool me once - which it looked like she had in her recent stories - she's not pregnant
She could have had the work done months ago as it wrapped at the start of the year I think.

Reactions: 2
How on earth Mark Wright pulled her I’ll never know - I bet he lasts about 10 seconds (probably 5 seconds longer than most blokes would with her!). Lucky man.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.