Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love reading what you all say about the Wrights, what gives me the dry boak is when Carol said she’d love Big Mark more if he had Little Mark’s body. I mean what mum in her right mind looks at her husband and thinks I’d fancy you more if you had the body of our son 🤢🤮.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Wonder if Michelle Keegan is pregnant as all her recent photos show her with a bag or jacket over her stomach

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Her latest post in IG she’s in a crop top
Ohhh I haven't seen that yet x

Anyone good at body language for that Mark and Michelle kiss pic? Staged.
Michelle needs to stop mucking around with her cheeks and face... Natalya is looking good 👍🏼.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Wonder if Michelle Keegan is pregnant as all her recent photos show her with a bag or jacket over her stomach
Well, if she is pregnant then that will steal Jess’s thunder, won’t it? Carol would be conflicted: ecstatic that her favourite son is going to make her a grandmother, and then fuming cos Michelle would be getting all the media attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She needs to stop with the work ASAP, her face looks so plastic
She was beautiful already. Its sad to think that she thought she needed work done to look good. It goes to show how effective all these cosmetic companies and social media are at getting under people's skin.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I was looking at some old photos the other day from the 1960s and you realised that of course none of the women in them had had surgery or fillers or photoshop and in their own way they were all beautiful. It is such a shame that these girls have felt the need to turn themselves into these grotesque sexbots that don’t resemble a real woman. It’s almost like someone created this look for a joke and it’s taken off.

Reactions: 16
I was looking at some old photos the other day from the 1960s and you realised that of course none of the women in them had had surgery or fillers or photoshop and in their own way they were all beautiful. It is such a shame that these girls have felt the need to turn themselves into these grotesque sexbots that don’t resemble a real woman. It’s almost like someone created this look for a joke and it’s taken off.
Sexbots is so accurate, this look that’s all the rage just screams misogyny to me. It makes me very uncomfortable

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.