Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me also - the interest is shocking and limits are pretty low… they must have money troubles
When I looked at the story, he did gaze into the distance like he was troubled. All so dodgy though, long runs the fox.

Reactions: 8
When I looked at the story, he did gaze into the distance like he was troubled. All so dodgy though, long runs the fox.
But they live behave and dress like they are rich in a tacky way.

Reactions: 9
Have to say Michele has unreal abs. Must be very strict with her diet and fitness to maintain them

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Never realised how much Jess looked like the Dad 😂
wheres that picture from? shes gonna hate that..makes her look quite large..
She's done what her mums done and gone for too big implants and now shes getting older they make her look matronly

She's done what her mums done and gone for too big implants and now shes getting older they make her look matronly
It was in the DM today. Lots of photos of her on a beach somewhere! Like Big Mark in a wig 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lots of pricey gorgeous pieces on Michelle's latest post. Funnily enough, none from her Littlewoods range 😁

• Haha
Never realised how much Jess looked like the Dad 😂
she looks like mark with bolt ons

she always looks like she has a suitcase strapped to her chest although I think she had them reduced a bit

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve never know him this quiet on social media before. Maybe he’s showing some respect for Elliot and Sadie, unlike Carol and Jess
Yes, although he has been quiet since before their sad loss. Its strange

Spoke too soon. Mark Wright reporting from Majorca! Lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
It was in the DM today. Lots of photos of her on a beach somewhere! Like Big Mark in a wig 😂
found them! she looks better in some of the othet pics but that bikini is awful so unflattering..frilly crop top with arse hanging out the back !
Her boyfriend looks like hes on his way to being lobster red ! 🦞

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mark and Michelle were obviously on holiday with his family before they went to Ibiza
strange they did not document it
Josh only one did not get to go

Reactions: 1
The latest stories going round a few outlets are that he's had a gifted hair transplant / follicle boost op, that he isn't happy with so is in dispute with the clinic as they want their exposure, and on top of that the recent photo he posted with his belly looking bigger as a result of his holiday was already circulated last month by an agent while they were drumming up interest in a '30 Day Transform' programme through his TrainWright failure venture.

😂

He can't catch a break it seems. Love it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Another holiday? Can these people not go a fortnight without jetting off somewhere? Especially in a pandemic - hardly essential travel, hanging out with Dean Gaffney. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.