Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have to say Michele has unreal abs. Must be very strict with her diet and fitness to maintain them
I was reading about her diet yesterday. She really is super restricted. All protein and veg. She also apparently curbs her sweet tooth by having a mouthful of dessert and then leaving the rest. Who the hell has that discipline! Also I cannot believe her breasts are real anymore. I’m big breasted on a small frame, but if I dieted down to 54kg, there is no way they wouldn’t reduce too!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’d say getting a lick out from Mark would feel like the big roller bumper at the car wash inside your Fanny. Lots of water, buffing and robotic sounds. 👅 💦
He probably doesn’t go down. Guys like that expect but usually won’t give because they don’t really desire women fully!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The work has already started, they're halfway through it.

In response to a builder who gets back to me 🤔 two weeks after I contacted him to get a quote for some work on the house. I told him we've got someone. He then asks me what quote did they give you and I'll see what I can do.
Err hello!!!???? they other bloke got back to me within two days and has started the job. The early bird gets the worm, mate 🤷

Reactions: 8
Going back to the comments about their ‘showmance’, I personally think Michelle could have any man and he is properly punching with her. She could also have had a much more high profile acting career, rather than a two-bit catelogue modelling, cheap Superdrug make up brush endorsing, Essex housewife career. She really is worth a billion, compared to that boring, Essex-mafia, faux nutrition ‘expert’ and his seedless oranges!

Reactions: 15
Going back to the comments about their ‘showmance’, I personally think Michelle could have any man and he is properly punching with her. She could also have had a much more high profile acting career, rather than a two-bit catelogue modelling, cheap Superdrug make up brush endorsing, Essex housewife career. She really is worth a billion, compared to that boring, Essex-mafia, faux nutrition ‘expert’ and his seedless oranges!
I'm amazed she didn't give LA a proper go.Who knows what could've happened?.Marrying Mark has hurt her in lots of ways.She just seems so low rent now.

Reactions: 15
I'm amazed she didn't give LA a proper go.Who knows what could've happened?.Marrying Mark has hurt her in lots of ways.She just seems so low rent now.

Nah. Surgically enhanced pretty girls are 10 a penny in Hollywood. She doesn't have anything much to make her stand out and her acting is very mediocre at best.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I really can't see him as James Bond he has the good looks but is hardly suave and not classy in any way. He would also much smaller and shorter than the villains.
Id say 5 ft
I was reading about her diet yesterday. She really is super restricted. All protein and veg. She also apparently curbs her sweet tooth by having a mouthful of dessert and then leaving the rest. Who the hell has that discipline! Also I cannot believe her breasts are real anymore. I’m big breasted on a small frame, but if I dieted down to 54kg, there is no way they wouldn’t reduce too!
Im big breasted and skinny but mine hang naturally and dont sit in a firm round shape, especially without support.

I dont see why she should be ashamed. I think what I gather from these forums is that if she was honest people would see her as likeable and relatable 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 6
Id say 5 ft

Im big breasted and skinny but mine hang naturally and dont sit in a firm round shape, especially without support.

I dont see why she should be ashamed. I think what I gather from these forums is that if she was honest people would see her as likeable and relatable 🤔🤔🤔
I do like her actually. I think she’s definitely got that je ne sais quoi and I have zero problem with her having cosmetic surgery/procedures. The only thing I don’t like is how TOWIE she’s become, I think she is much better than that.

Also my breasts are the same size as her’s and are quite rounded, so people accuse me of having implants (until they see me move around!), but I definitely notice the size change when I weigh a lot less and she is teeny tiny otherwise. I couldn’t live off her diet, but I don’t need to look perfect like these Insta sharers.

Reactions: 5
It looks like the doctor martin boot is on the wrong foot in her most recent insta photo 😂 looks so weird

Reactions: 2
Nah she can play moody and northern, that’s it.
Kate Beckinsale is the typical middle class english rose who started by doing Shakespeare, Austen etc Yanks lap that tit up.
No way would she have made it in LA, there are lit 1000s of soap actors/models/waitresses just as pretty or talented in Hollywood. Can she even do accents? (Apologies if she can I have only seen her in Corrie and I know she is not a trained actor).
Her casting in the UK confuses me as she plays supposedly poor people and soldiers, from what I can tell from adverts with a face of fillers, perfect brows, lashes and botox 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Kate Beckinsale is the typical middle class english rose who started by doing Shakespeare, Austen etc Yanks lap that tit up.
No way would she have made it in LA, there are lit 1000s of soap actors/models/waitresses just as pretty or talented in Hollywood. Can she even do accents? (Apologies if she can I have only seen her in Corrie and I know she is not a trained actor).
Her casting in the UK confuses me as she plays supposedly poor people and soldiers, from what I can tell from adverts with a face of fillers, perfect brows, lashes and botox 😂
Having seen her in the Bobby Moore programme I can honestly say, no she can't do accents

Reactions: 18
Having seen her in the Bobby Moore programme I can honestly say, no she can't do accents
Wouldn't surprise me if she'll end up in Emmerdale she is not likely to do any costume dramas or Shakespeare, she is a competent soap actress but is limited in the range of roles she could play

Reactions: 10
Wouldn't surprise me if she'll end up in Emmerdale she is not likely to do any costume dramas or Shakespeare, she is a competent soap actress but is limited in the range of roles she could play
She would be great as a dingle! She could be a dingle who moves to London and thinks she's better than the dingles but something happened like her husband cheated on her and stole all their money or something so she has no choice but to stay with them but she tries to hide it from the posher villagers and tried to still be better than them. I think that'd be a great character with lots of opportunity for arguments and character development and she'd be good in that, it'd suit her range and her fillers and lashes!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yeah I’m not convinced she can do accents, which would never work. Kate is a shocking actress though, regardless of the plum in the mouth accent!

Or Hollyoaks!

She would be great as a dingle! She could be a dingle who moves to London and thinks she's better than the dingles but something happened like her husband cheated on her and stole all their money or something so she has no choice but to stay with them but she tries to hide it from the posher villagers and tried to still be better than them. I think that'd be a great character with lots of opportunity for arguments and character development and she'd be good in that, it'd suit her range and her fillers and lashes!
I agree she would be good in that kind of role.

Reactions: 2
I think she'd be good as a gobby barmaid in Hollyoaks
She’s getting on a bit to play the sexy young barmaid. I know, I l know - she isn’t old, but that kind of role is for younger women. Unless you’re Sharon in EE! I reckon a temptress teacher or something would be good!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.