Michelle Heaton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow. So the low-cut top and cleavage for the OK shoot worked a treat and she’s now been given her #gifted surgery for a ruptured boob implant. Just WOW.

Also has the CHEEK to say “at a time when the NHS are rushed off their feet, I’m happy to be one less person for them to worry about cos I’m going private” But you’re not paying for it are you hun? So you’re not doing it out of kindness to the NHS! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Oh wow. So the low-cut top and cleavage for the OK shoot worked a treat and she’s now been given her #gifted surgery for a ruptured boob implant. Just WOW.

Also has the CHEEK to say “at a time when the NHS are rushed off their feet, I’m happy to be one less person for them to worry about cos I’m going private” But you’re not paying for it are you hun? So you’re not doing it out of kindness to the NHS! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Actually boils my piss! My sister in law had her cancer treatment delayed due to Covid and is still now behind on her treatment. She’s not like Michelle, she actually has cancer. She can afford to sort out her own tits!!!

Reactions: 9
I'm new to this thread so will give my opinion on her. I've seen her on a good few tv shows over the years, in OK magazine etc. I never got the impression she was a nasty person and she seemed pleasant enough if unremarkable as a celebrity. She did keep some questionable company as friends though e.g. Katie Price and possibly Danielle Lloyd..not sure if they're still mates. On the Big Reunion show in 2014 all of Liberty X including her came across well and seemed to have remained friends, there was no bad blood evident between any of them which is good going and speaks well for them.

I do find some of her desire to publish her medical ailments all the time a bit odd though and smacks of desperation to stay relevant S a celeb, not sure if it's catarthic or if asked would she say "raising awareness". As others have mentioned, her story of her alcohol and drug addiction seems strange in terms of timelines and there seem to be some holes. Really I don't believe she was days from death or whatever it was. Someone mentioned Munchausens and I had the same thought before too

I recall her 1st marriage to Andy Scott Lee ended on grounds of infidelity but I could be remembering that wrong, I haven't read through the whole thread.

Reactions: 3
Shocking isn't it how much free stuff these people get, drop a few hints to the mags poor me and hay ho get a free op saving thousands. Acting like she is doing the NHS a favour and see she has been for free hair/lips and eyebrows today:oops:

Reactions: 3
She’s now getting free injected moisturiser and hairdos ??? For what ?? Because homeschooling in lockdown was a bit tough and turned her into an alcoholic?! (Anyone who looks at her grid can identify that school closures was when her real problems began)

Do real addicts get this kind of support during their recovery or just Insta addicts? I’m sure there’s many recovering addicts who are literally BATTLING through every day and she is being handed every luxury possible to ease the journey for her. So unfair this Instagram culture, no wonder it messes with people’s mental health.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Why is it that the slightest bit of sun comes out and she’s sat in her garden in a swimming costume? It’s not a figure to show off she looks ill

Reactions: 8
Why is it that the slightest bit of sun comes out and she’s sat in her garden in a swimming costume? It’s not a figure to show off she looks ill
It’ll probably get her on the sidebar of shame in the Daily Mail - job done. No sure thing as negative publicity for our Michelle

Reactions: 7
Does she have a pool?

I’m 42 and if I use her as a benchmark, despite her wealth and potential for skincare and facials, she makes me feel 35!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The posing pics and stories on IG showing off on her family holiday is off the scale. Her and the husband flexing their muscles left right and centre.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Gosh she’s just a bit embarrassing isn’t she. Flexing all over the gram, towing her kids along and filming every second of their family time. She’s shredded to within an inch of her life atm too, it doesn’t look healthy and ages the crap out of her

Reactions: 8
Her poor kids are so sunburned 😩 you’d think she’d be so aware of the dangers. Ffs.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
The posing is so funny but that resort looks fab, anyone know what country it is?

Reactions: 1
There was a Daily Mail article about her saying she's in Mexico.

Reactions: 2
She must be starving herself or have some sort of eating disorder. She used to be natural healthy sized woman and used to look great! Not judging people's body's but, being this thin does not suit her at all, it's not her.

Reactions: 12