Michelle Heaton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was looking her Instagram the other day, her face looks like it’s sliding off her skull unless it’s some fucked up filter.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ummmmmm, she was at a premiere of something the other day wearing SHORTS. It’s December. 🥶

Reactions: 1
Ummmmmm, she was at a premiere of something the other day wearing SHORTS. It’s December. 🥶
And skin tight red pants the day after with a vest, everyone else was wrapped up in coats. Noticed all the comments on her in DM seem moderated/few allowed?

Reactions: 3
Another addiction post I see on Instagram. Keeping that money rolling in. Notice she hasn’t mentioned her menopause lately. Milked that totally now and onto the next ailment

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Some of the comments on the OK page on IG are 🙈 saying her husband looks stressed/worn out. She has asked people to be kind. It is one thing after another. She said she is waiting on NHS for the OP but it wouldn't surprise me if she gets a freebie or a celeb mate will pay like the rehab:rolleyes:.

Reactions: 2
I didnt notice the implant at first but when I saw her pics I thought that was a v low cut dress for an interview......looking now its almost like she's showing off the burst implant?

She mentions “financial insecurity” in her OK! interview. I honestly think her way of making money since Liberty X had been the sob stories about her health. She’s had a rough old time no doubt, but it’s become a gravy train for her and I don’t think she knows how else to support her family.

Reactions: 12
Best line ever… so I wasn’t going to say anything. Of course you weren’t 🤣🤣
I doubt anyone commented on her breasts as there would then be a lot of armchair breast experts out there! She probably didn’t have anything story to sell.

Reactions: 1
I doubt anyone commented on her breasts as there would then be a lot of armchair breast experts out there! She probably didn’t have anything story to sell.
Lot's of comments on the okmag IG page videos they did with her and her husband telling her to get her boobs checked. They do look odd in the pics if you look closely and she is wearing low cut dresses.

Some of the comments on the OK page on IG are 🙈 saying her husband looks stressed/worn out. She has asked people to be kind. It is one thing after another. She said she is waiting on NHS for the OP but it wouldn't surprise me if she gets a freebie or a celeb mate will pay like the rehab:rolleyes:.
Just had a look, he’s lost an awful lot of weight. Poor bloke looks exhausted.

There is no way she is sober, especially on her latest stories. Very concerning, especially seeing how she is driving.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She looks really bad lately. Her skin was always like leather but it’s even worse now and she looks severely medicated. Something is off

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She must've been having a nosey on here. She's addressed why she didn't stay anonymous in her sobriety. Wonder who the friends were?

Reactions: 3
So glad I found a thread on this irritant, she gets everything going and seems to wallow in it publically, just seen her on Lorraine and as per the was crying a river.

Reactions: 4
She must've been having a nosey on here. She's addressed why she didn't stay anonymous in her sobriety. Wonder who the friends were?
Well if she has been on here, hope she takes note of the concerns around her children’s well-being and protects their privacy more.

Reactions: 7