Michelle Heaton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am shocked MH has a manager as quoted in her poorly worded statement. Anyhoo what does said Manager do for Michelle organise her going to the opening of an envelope as she would go to one too.

Reactions: 7
Perhaps her and KP should do a tell-all photoshoot from the Priory. They can compare liver function tests and see which one is '3 weeks from death' followed by swollen faced pics and lots of solemn interviews about 'seeing the light' and 'loving our families'.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I feel so sorry for her husband and children - addicts are hard work.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So lucy Kennedy is following her around filming and living with the family for 3 days. All smiles yesterday and pulling her kids onto stage with Libery x. Wonder what Pricey was doing yesterday:rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I am shocked MH has a manager as quoted in her poorly worded statement. Anyhoo what does said Manager do for Michelle organise her going to the opening of an envelope as she would go to one too.
How very dare you. Michelle also attends the opening of fridges (its the light, it draws in all the stars) and is willing to open car boot sales if she can be the featured old boot.

• Haha
What's next for Michelle then? Cancer scare? Gambling addiction? HIV Positive? PTSD? OCD? ADHD? Clinical depression? Maybe she'll be forced to transition for column inches. Surely we are only weeks away from the next drama?

• Heart
Did anyone watch her on living with Lucy, her husband seems like a complete saint she seems to be very hard work, I thought she talked down to him an awful lot too.

Reactions: 11
Did anyone watch her on living with Lucy, her husband seems like a complete saint she seems to be very hard work, I thought she talked down to him an awful lot too.
Yeah I agree. He seems like a lovely husband...I don't know what it is about her but I just find her so disingenuous. I know she's been through a lot of tit but I think she's nearly enjoying the misery and attention...God I feel awful saying that but there's something about her that gives me the rage!

Reactions: 11
Yeah I agree. He seems like a lovely husband...I don't know what it is about her but I just find her so disingenuous. I know she's been through a lot of tit but I think she's nearly enjoying the misery and attention...God I feel awful saying that but there's something about her that gives me the rage!
I’ve never paid to much attention to her before, but agree with everything you have said. She seems to have an addictive type of personality as well IMO.

I’ve never paid to much attention to her before, but agree with everything you have said. She seems to have an addictive type of personality as well IMO.
Definitely...seems to be constantly chasing something too....like she can't let go that her success is in the past

i haven’t seen that but she was pretty awful on Totally Scott-Lee years ago

Reactions: 1
She appears to monetize her woes. I don't like that about her. And while credit is due to her for getting clean, addicts are very hard work and its her husband I'm giving the bouquet to.

Reactions: 6
I thought she seemed fairly out of it on Living with Lucy. She is definitely medicated up to the eyeballs, her eyes are dead and soulless. Hugh came across well but something about the whole situation doesn’t add up to me. Like there was numerous times when he should have called an ambulance for Michelle and had her taken to hospital. Describing her foaming at the mouth in bed while having a seizure and shusshing her not to wake the kids 😲 I don’t know were they all just in a state of oblivion but if what he described is true then I don’t know why he didn’t intervene more

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Definitely...seems to be constantly chasing something too....like she can't let go that her success is in the past
It makes u wonder what new addiction will replace the old one...she kundve chases trouble. Her husband is a saint.

I agree with what you said...she has this new found love for herself but immediately forgot what she put her kids and husband through...it sounds like she feels like the victim when she should apologise.