Michael McIntyre's The Wheel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which bit? The extra money round? That has been in previous episodes
Is this a new series? I haven’t watched it since last year around Christmas time and I’m not going to lie I was dreadfully drunk every Saturday night so I have probably forgotten

Reactions: 1
Is this a new series? I haven’t watched it since last year around Christmas time and I’m not going to lie I was dreadfully drunk every Saturday night so I have probably forgotten
It was definitely in in the summer episode. I feel like it was in in the last series too but can't honestly remember

I’d love to be on this show, but I get motion sickness and I’d throw up on Micheal and the celebs

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The biggest problem I have with this show is that it is 8.45, we know the show ends at 9 so it's obvious she sin't going to win.

Not sure how they can change or improve that though.

SHE JUST SAID JO BRAND WAS IN THE NHS!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She literally kept saying “Jo Brand was in the NHS” and then picked Dawn French?! What’s she playing at?!

Reactions: 12
I love it but I do struggle on how random it is as so many episodes have had convenient stories throughout

Love this show its great. Oohh I knew the doctor question cant believe she chose Dawn French.:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 4