Michael McIntyre's The Wheel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love this more and more each week.

I'm actually glad no one won as I was questioning the 'randomness' of who is selected so at least no winner means it wasn't a perfect end to barries story.

Reactions: 3
I love the fact that this is a post covid programme that doesn't feel like its made covid safe. No zoom style stuff, and the social distancing just seems natural for the style of show

Reactions: 6
I do quite like this. It reminds me of Celebrity Squares, or Blankety Blank.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I feel like there aren’t enough questions on this show?
There was an article from The Scum (I think) the other day saying exactly this. But somehow I don't mind it. Saturday night quiz shows often have few questions. Even if this show does take it to the extreme for lack of questions.

Reactions: 1
There was an article from The Scum (I think) the other day saying exactly this. But somehow I don't mind it. Saturday night quiz shows often have few questions. Even if this show does take it to the extreme for lack of questions.
Ah I take it back as I don’t really wanna agree with the scum

• Haha
Dopey Jodie makes Gemma look intelligent. 🙄 She asks, “is Essex near the countryside?” Essex is a county, not a town, you stupid twit. Of course it will have countryside within the county, same as any other county. 🤣🙄

It depends. One week when they kept getting them wrong there were loads. All depends how they do

Celeb version on tonight. Alan Carr, Oti Mabuse and Holly Willoughby are the contestant playing to win for charity.

Holly only getting to be on the show because her husband is a producer of the show and part owner of the production company making the show.

I don't like Michael but i love this show! Although on Saturdays episode Chris Eubank(?) was getting on my nerves! I hope they don't have him on again. Loved Levi on it, just because I like his juice 😂😂😂😂and Joel was awful! How did he say he was Heavy Metal expert and get 2 questions wrong!!

I was hoping Michael Jackson was going to win the money but nevermind, hahaha.

Recognised Junaid straight away from this masterpiece. Was crying when that Michael said his surname 😂 😂

It's definitely not highbrow but have a soft spot for it as it's one of the few shows my teenager will stop gaming/technology for and we watch together on a Saturday night and chuckle away, so it's kind of a bonding experience 🤷🏻‍♀️
I agree the spinning makes me slightly 🤢 though

Reactions: 4