Michael McIntyre's The Wheel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We couldn't get over Big Narstie last night. How absolutely completely dense he was. My cat knew more about dogs than he did! Joke. I felt so bad for the contestant who didn't come up as well.

Reactions: 6
Big Narstie acting like a dick would be fine if he was just playing for himself but he was meant to be helping the contestants to win money. He was jeopardising other people’s winnings the selfish tw@t

“Orange” for a green fruit or vegetable. Nobody is that dense surely?

Reactions: 8
Big Narstie ruined the show for me last night. He was practically taking over the whole thing at certain points.

Reactions: 9
Mum pipes up, “This is such a stupid show!”.
Me:”Why you watching it then?”
Mum: “I haven’t got a bloody clue!”
🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg I thought my Rosie post was going to get lots of angry reactions the relief I’ve found my people 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was just thinking the other week would we come to a point in which celebrities reappear because they've essentially ran out of new bookings. Joey's 2nd appearance tonight made this a reality.

It was also a very similar situation to last week's show in that there were several shutdowns, then the most chosen player, and first to make the final, loses, with the next player then going for the lower option and winning. Only difference is we actually saw Hilary once tonight unlike the poor lady last week who didn't even come up.

Reactions: 4