Michael McIntyre's The Wheel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mum’s fuming at Big Narstie saying orange for a green vegetable 😂 Tried to explain to her that it’s a character but she’s not having any of it 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Claudia stuck to her word and took Antonia wedding dress shopping. There was a photo of the both of them at the end of the show

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Did Big Narstie really annoy anyone else tonight? Messing up on purpose wasn’t funny at all, why have someone on there who’s going to sabotage the contestants money just to try and be ‘funny’ 🙄

Reactions: 12
Did Big Narstie really annoy anyone else tonight? Messing up on purpose wasn’t funny at all, why have someone on there who’s going to sabotage the contestants money just to try and be ‘funny’ 🙄
Yeah! I can't stand him. I can't watch anything with him in. Hence why I haven't watched The Wheel.

Reactions: 1
Was Big Narstie stoned or is he thick?
Probably both. I can’t stand the guy and I knew when I saw his name in the lineup he would ruin the show.

The first time I ever recall seeing him was about 2/3 years ago when he had his own show on CH4 called The Big Narstie Show. The best thing to come out of that show was his sidekick who was just there as his support but ended up becoming the star of the show as he could actually string 2 sentences together (unlike Narstie).

That was Mo Gilligan

Reactions: 3
Probably both. I can’t stand the guy and I knew when I saw his name in the lineup he would ruin the show.

The first time I ever recall seeing him was about 2/3 years ago when he had his own show on CH4 called The Big Narstie Show. The best thing to come out of that show was his sidekick who was just there as his support but ended up becoming the star of the show as he could actually string 2 sentences together (unlike Narstie).

That was Mo Gilligan
I can't stand him either and I very early didn't watch because I thought he'd just be a dick. When he said 'orange' I was fuming. That's money he's losing for the contestants to get a cheap laugh for himself.

He also bailed on Celebrity Bake Off on the second day because he was apparently 'ill'. He also had that incident on BGT where he gave a nasty shove to one of the contestants.

However, I love Mo Gilligan.

Reactions: 4