Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Claudia stuck to her word and took Antonia wedding dress shopping. There was a photo of the both of them at the end of the show

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Smoke_and_Mirrors

Chatty Member
Oh amazing! I think I’ll get it then we love the show and also love board games so seems a fab combination
We got the board game and my husband, who reckons he hates the show, wanted the theme tune played every time we spun the wheel and would dance and sing every time. You haven't lived until a gruff, grey, sweary Yorkshire man is yelling "THE WHEEL, THE WHEEL!" whilst throwing his arms in the air like he just don't care 🤣🤣🤣

Carol Vorderman looks ridiculous.
Is there any surgery she hasn't had?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
I was horrified when Lady Leshurr asked the content ‘What’s a Suffragette??’ Then the contents said ‘oh it was about like.. women’s movement’ and she replied ‘🥴🥴 women’s… movement…??’

Like I’m sorry but how can she not know about the Suffragette Movement?? She didn’t even know how to pronounce the word!! And this is coming from a woman who will preach about ‘boss women’ and ‘inequality’ yet she doesn’t even know about the women who fought our equality so long ago. Smh.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

calmyourritas

VIP Member
She literally kept saying “Jo Brand was in the NHS” and then picked Dawn French?! What’s she playing at?!

Reactions: 12

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I don't get the hate for Michael Mcintyre tbh. Is it since Stewart Lee called him 'warm diarrhoea'?
I think he is very good on The Wheel - enthusiastic and funny.

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
What a fix. Game needs changing. No one should be allowed 3 chances.
---
Criteria. Absolute show off. Work for the NHS
I don’t think it’s a fix but I think the end game needs changing so if you get the question wrong to win the cash, you can’t come back up again

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
Did Big Narstie really annoy anyone else tonight? Messing up on purpose wasn’t funny at all, why have someone on there who’s going to sabotage the contestants money just to try and be ‘funny’ 🙄

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
For some reason MM seems reviled, particularly in his own industry. I don’t get it. He is not edgy, he is just an old school entertainer. I was listening to a Rob Brydon podcast, he was talking to a comic, can’t remember who, they were really snotty about The Wheel. It just came across as jealousy. I really like Rob but I was surprised he was being so bitchy. I like his other show too.
I genuinely think it is jealousy. I love MM. I do find him very funny. He's not cool and he is liked across the generational board. Some comics find that hard because they are so niche and too cool for school. Similar to authors who right dreary arty stuff look down their noses at popular writers like Richard Osman.

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
The biggest problem I have with this show is that it is 8.45, we know the show ends at 9 so it's obvious she sin't going to win.

Not sure how they can change or improve that though.

SHE JUST SAID JO BRAND WAS IN THE NHS!!!!

• Haha

rivermonster

VIP Member
:sick: What a load of rubbish this is - 10 minutes of this is 10 minutes too much. Saturday night TV is not good but this is more than awful.

Reactions: 11

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Did Calvin malfunction then? Laura & him both agreed on orchid then he said geraniums.
Calvin also went against Gyles on one of the questions on the Royals (the one about Prince William’s occupation on the kids birth certificates). Gyles said one thing and Calvin overruled him. Gyles was right

Arrogant sod. I’m glad he never won anything

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

Mark81

VIP Member
Blind people get so little representation, and we're basically forgetting during the pandemic. He is such a positive influence. Bit worried about the time that's left though. That's always the tell with The Wheel

Reactions: 10