Michael Jackson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s all bullshit and you all need take a step back.. u know tit about any of it nor do I.. if some fucker said he’s just ate his tit and kissed his wife you would believe it just like some of these people saying they got abused. Stories don’t add up and why now? He prob slept in the same bed ect of some although that’s wrong in its self no matter who the child is but he didn’t have sex with them or masturbate as they stood there that bleep is a liar and u can see it and his mother to leave a child with him how she did if she did says a lot doesn’t it.. all fake and all u experts on here know duck all like i don’t but just look at the people in the interviews it speaks for itself

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I was a Michael Jackson fan (not fanatic) and was ready to disbelieve them. Having watched it all and other interviews, such as Oprah I have NO doubt he was a very powerful, manipulative paedophile. I believe every word those two men shared.

Just because a predator is dead, does not mean we should discount the victims and in this case does not make his HIDEOUS crimes forgivable.
Yes, I 100% agree with you. I have no doubt these two gentlemen are telling the truth. People seem to have forgotten that they were conditioned and brainwashed at such an early age. It can take people years and years to come out and speak about their troubles, I hope they find peace.

Reactions: 18
Your both deluded and with a name like fudge cakes well.........
Can you mind your manners? People have different opinions, but to go into a topic as sensitive as these and discredit people’s opinions on the alleged victims by naming calling is not on. Get the duck outta here with that attitude.

Reactions: 14
I've seen a lot of interviews and articles post this documentary..and I'm convinced it's all about money. Wade and James definitely lying. Hopefully the truth will come out one day and clear Michaels name x

Reactions: 5
I've seen a lot of interviews and articles post this documentary..and I'm convinced it's all about money. Wade and James definitely lying. Hopefully the truth will come out one day and clear Michaels name x
I read an article and wades mum way back in the 90s said they all went to the grand canyon that first vist then went back to neverland for another weekend. No meantion of wade not being with them at the time.

completely agree with this comment.

I just think that once a person is dead it should be laid to rest.

I’ve only just started reading this thread but had to say something about this comment.
Sorry but this comment disgusts me. I’m a survivor of childhood trauma, my partner was sexually abused, I have friends who were sexually abused. Some of those abusers are dead. Some were brought to justice and some weren’t. It’s NEVER laid to rest for the victims of abuse, NEVER 😡😓

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Have you watched the documentary itself though?

Reactions: 1
Have you watched the documentary itself though?
Yes I have x

I watched the documentary and I believed they had been abused. It's very convincing and upsetting. But I wanted to look into it further. There's a good documentary on YouTube called entering Neverland which is an eye opener. Wade is so shady. I just thought, Michael isn't here to defend himself and it's only fair I took a look at the other side x

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
New tweet seen today... The train station that he and jimmy "had sex in" wasnt built till 2 years after that was meant to happen. More and more lies being exposed.

Take a look at Leaving Neverland Facts (@NeverlandFacts): https://twitter.com/NeverlandFacts?s=09

Reactions: 4
Yes I have x

I watched the documentary and I believed they had been abused. It's very convincing and upsetting. But I wanted to look into it further. There's a good documentary on YouTube called entering Neverland which is an eye opener. Wade is so shady. I just thought, Michael isn't here to defend himself and it's only fair I took a look at the other side x
Ok fair enough. I was asking genuinely and wondered how anyone could watch it and not believe them so I will look into these things.
I do think the argument of him “‘not being here to defend himself” is a weak one though. In fact him being dead is quite clearly what seems to be empowering people to speak - his power was too great when he was alive. People were scared.
And no one said that about Jimmy Saville - because he doesn’t have a devoted fan base determined to defend him.
But still, as I said, I will look into your links.

Reactions: 6
I am. He wasn’t a paedophile. A bit odd yes, but not a sexual abuser.
So what would you call having boys as young as 8 sleep in a bed with you? Put aside any of the sexual abuse allegations and I’m sure anybody on this site will agree having a boy of that age in your bed is disgusting. And that is PROVEN. That isn’t “odd”..it’s abuse, abuse of his status and power..and bleeping disgusting. I don’t get how so many people believe every other allegation, but when it comes to MJ people continue to support him. Whilst the stories of some of the accusers may not be “perfect”, these are people discussing highly traumatic experiences. And the two people discussed in this thread and in the documentary were not the only two, do your research.
Iv done my research over years....Well the first accusation, Jordan Chandler - if you do your research with that one, his dad, Evan, wanted to ‘get as much money out of Michael Jackson’ (his own words) the markings that Jordan described on his penis did not match up. MJ wanted it to go to court but in the end the estate told him to pay the money that Evan chandler was demanding. And as for the Arvisos....well did you follow the trial?! It was almost laughable. Trying to kidnap them in a hot air balloon?! Ever likely he was acquitted.
It’s a shame that Mj fans make out like he was an angel and there’s no way he could be an abuser- anyone can be. He was deeply flawed, I don’t agree with children being in his bed or room,no matter what the reason or how big the room was, or how childlike he was .You say it was abuse- but the parents were always there so in my mind they are guilty of the abuse too, abuse of their role as a parent. He made the most ridiculous of decisions and by admitting he shared a bed with kids was bizzare and disgusting to say the least. But in my opinion, and I know not many will agree- the ones that have gone public with their accusations I just have never seen any solid evidence at all. Even the FBI files don’t show anything and they can all be viewed online.
I’m not saying he wasn’t an abuser, and I’m not saying I agree with things he did. I also think there’s a big chance he himself was abused as a child. But now because he’s dead, people can say what they want, and he’s worth so much more now he’s dead.
And yes the testimony was horrific, but it was filmed over 17 months and the accused didn’t get their chance to have their say. I just don’t find it fair and I found it to be totally one sided. Maybe if they didn’t want to gain financially from it, it would have held more sway

Reactions: 8
Michael Jackson had so much plastic surgery they are moving his corpse straight into Madame Tussauds

Ok fair enough. I was asking genuinely and wondered how anyone could watch it and not believe them so I will look into these things.
I do think the argument of him “‘not being here to defend himself” is a weak one though. In fact him being dead is quite clearly what seems to be empowering people to speak - his power was too great when he was alive. People were scared.
And no one said that about Jimmy Saville - because he doesn’t have a devoted fan base determined to defend him.
But still, as I said, I will look into your links.
Generally the people who make these documentaries have an agenda. Or at the very least a deeply rooted opinion they won't veer away from. They won't include anything that might in any way support the person they are maligning because that doesn't fit in with how they choose to portray them.
Michael was very strange, there's no doubt about that but some of those making allegations are outright liars. Once their stories are picked apart carefully you find error after error. All those lies cannot be coincidence or just oopsies. A liar is a liar, and add financial gain into the mix and they become more of a liar to joosh up their tales.

Generally the people who make these documentaries have an agenda. Or at the very least a deeply rooted opinion they won't veer away from. They won't include anything that might in any way support the person they are maligning because that doesn't fit in with how they choose to portray them.
Michael was very strange, there's no doubt about that but some of those making allegations are outright liars. Once their stories are picked apart carefully you find error after error. All those lies cannot be coincidence or just oopsies. A liar is a liar, and add financial gain into the mix and they become more of a liar to joosh up their tales.
Of course there’s an agenda. All investigative journalism has an agenda too.

And as far as “add financial gain into the mix” goes - wouldn’t that apply to the custodians of Jackson’s estate?