Michael Jackson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well he was found not guilty in court twice.....
I’d have paid out 134 million if I wasn’t guilty to shut people up too...

Also, people that testified and signed stuff to keep quiet in those cases have since said they were manipulated/ signed to say they wouldn’t etc

Reactions: 1
Ok I’ve not watched this yet but my opinion right now.

These two guys I wouldn’t trust and the documentary seems to be based around them more than anything? Stories and accusations that were told/made were made with no way to prove if they were true, as there was only 2 people involved every time. The 2 guys were in contact behind the scenes before the documentary came out am I right?
And this seems off. It also looks like the director had in his mind what way he wanted this to go, so his narrative was always going to be that the abuse happened. Regardless of facts.

Apparently none of the Jackson family were given the chance to speak out or be involved in the documentary? I don’t think they could make much of a difference but I do think they should have had the chance to speak.
I’m on the fence on this one because of the people involved and how sketchy they seem.
Like @Web30 has said, if you can’t trust the source it’s hard to believe the facts.
Interested to see if my opinion changes after watching it.

I think we can all agree MJ was talented as duck.
But so bleeping messed up. He was a danger to himself from the day he became Michael Jackson.
And carried most of his family from childhood. His own childhood was screwed up, I’d be surprised if that didn’t leak into his adult life. But allegations are just that right now. Who knows. I feel sorry for his kids right now

Reactions: 9
His own neice... Who dated wade for 7 years has comeout saying its all lies.
Of course one of MJ’s family wouldn’t just stick up for their uncle?

Don’t get me wrong I love his music as much as the next person but if ‘roger from down the street had boys sleeping over at his house for weeks on end. In his bed, with him’ we’d all be fine about that would we???

Reactions: 7
The directors already planing on a sequal ? money motived?? I think so.

Reactions: 2

These two guys I wouldn’t trust and the documentary seems to be based around them more than anything? Stories and accusations that were told/made were made with no way to prove if they were true, as there was only 2 people involved every time. The 2 guys were in contact behind the scenes before the documentary came out am I right?
And this seems off. It also looks like the director had in his mind what way he wanted this to go, so his narrative was always going to be that the abuse happened. Regardless of facts.

Apparently none of the Jackson family were given the chance to speak out or be involved in the documentary? I don’t think they could make much of a difference but I do think they should have had the chance to speak.
I’m on the fence on this one because of the people involved and how sketchy they seem.
Like @Web30 has said, if you can’t trust the source it’s hard to believe the facts.
Iv now seen the second part and it hasnt changed what i thought. I enjoyed it when wade said "i was abused till i was 14" about 10 mins after he claims MJ tried to have sex with him at 16. Lie right thier!

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Don’t get me wrong I love his music as much as the next person but if ‘roger from down the street had boys sleeping over at his house for weeks on end. In his bed, with him’ we’d all be fine about that would we???
Not at all, and i dont think the sleep overs were right, i dont belive he abused anyone.

I watched 1 hour of it so far and it sounds like a badly written fan fiction. I also totally agree with your whole post. We will never really know the truth and I'm not going to vindicate someone when they can't stand up for themselves and when no evidence was found that would point them being a child molester.

Reactions: 4
The directors already planing on a sequal ? money motived?? I think so.
He seems just as shady as the two lads. He absolutely had the documentary planned, and the route it was going to take before he’d even met the lads involved.
That smells slightly off to me.

Reactions: 3

I think you’re getting really worked up, people are allowed to express a different opinion and nobody, NOBODY is saying the acts or stories or accusations are right ??‍♀
It’s a conversation about the people involved including the director, the “victims” and Michael Jackson himself.
Nobody can say 1000000% if it’s truth or lies. Only what we believe.
It’s a good conversation to have.

Reactions: 3
I think you’re getting really worked up, people are allowed to express a different opinion and nobody, NOBODY is saying the acts or stories or accusations are right ??‍♀
It’s a conversation about the people involved including the director, the “victims” and Michael Jackson himself.
Nobody can say 1000000% if it’s truth or lies. Only what we believe.
It’s a good conversation to have.
I’m not worked up at all. I’m happy for peoples opinions as I am an all threads. No one has to agree.

The reason I mentioned Jimmy Saville was because someone said if a person is dead their alleged crimes should be laid to rest with them which I disagree with and as per your point here we’re all allowed difference of opinions.

Ps. 1000000% isn’t a thing. Max is 100% ? that’s tongue in cheek incase I have to clarify

I'm not really sure what to believe. Apparently Macaulay Culkin & Corey Feldman have both defended Michael Jackson again. I think they've always said their relationship with him was innocent. I feel like if it was otherwise they would've said - especially once he died. Corey has been going on about making his own documentary on paedos in Hollywood for years (he even set up a fundraiser at some point) but nothing has come of it.

I'm not really sure what to believe. Apparently Macaulay Culkin & Corey Feldman have both defended Michael Jackson again. I think they've always said their relationship with him was innocent. I feel like if it was otherwise they would've said - especially once he died. Corey has been going on about making his own documentary on paedos in Hollywood for years (he even set up a fundraiser at some point) but nothing has come of it.
I read Corys tweets. Apparently he has a phone convo of him at 13 and michael at 30 thats shows how innocent their friendship was. Also Bret barnes has always said nothing happend.

I find it hard to belive only 5 people have ever come foward with claims when thier were hundreds of kids he was friends with.

Reactions: 6
Just reading the first link on this thread confirmed my thoughts on the issue.
I recommend you all read too.

Reactions: 1
Just reading the first link on this thread confirmed my thoughts on the issue.
I recommend you all read too.
I read it, but again, there’s too many grey areas to say for sure if he’s guilty or innocent.
And I’m not saying he is either way. Nobody knows, But half stories, people changing their stories, a bipolar father that comes forward, then backs off, “he did, he didn’t” etc etc etc.
It casts too much doubt on the whole thing.
Fact is with this docu, a director who needed a lead went after this story with the narrative that he was guilty. And approached these two men.

And I’m not saying for one minute it should be covered up because he’s dead,
but what is the point in bringing all of this to his kids door. Because they are the ones who will suffer. It’s not new evidence, it’s not getting justice, it’s just for “entertainment” purposes.

I feel a bit weird having all of this dragged up just for the sake of it, because that’s why the director went after the story. Not for “justice” for victims.
He was asked what the big stories would be and he went with this, Michael Jackson abusing kids.
Just my opinion, but I’ve not watched yet so I really should keep it to myself until then.
To be honest I don’t know if I want to the more I see about it right now.

I read it, but again, there’s too many grey areas to say for sure if he’s guilty or innocent.
And I’m not saying he is either way. Nobody knows, But half stories, people changing their stories, a bipolar father that comes forward, then backs off, “he did, he didn’t” etc etc etc.
It casts too much doubt on the whole thing.
Fact is with this docu, a director who needed a lead went after this story with the narrative that he was guilty. And approached these two men.

And I’m not saying for one minute it should be covered up because he’s dead,
but what is the point in bringing all of this to his kids door. Because they are the ones who will suffer. It’s not new evidence, it’s not getting justice, it’s just for “entertainment” purposes.

I feel a bit weird having all of this dragged up just for the sake of it, because that’s why the director went after the story. Not for “justice” for victims.
He was asked what the big stories would be and he went with this, Michael Jackson abusing kids.
Just my opinion, but I’ve not watched yet so I really should keep it to myself until then.
To be honest I don’t know if I want to the more I see about it right now.
I can see your point on this. Maybe there doesn't need to be a documentary, but the victims certainly need justice. None of it adds up.