Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

barkleyblue

Okay...

#1 - WHY ARE THEY TWINNING??? Two grown adult men wearing entirely matching outfits all day - Daytime & Nighttime! Positive: MK bought new shorts. Negative: DK is wearing the same ones.
#2 - Why do you think a buffet is going to be blowing-your-mind fantastic?
#3 - What 20/30 something goes to bed at 9:30 on a cruise?
#4 - Can someone please buy him that swim shirt he looked at in the gift shop? Please!!!
#5 - Did anyone ever see anything beyond Michael's head? (This is a rhetorical question because obviously his videos are completely self indulgent, self centered.)
#6 - MK seemed pretty disappointed there was no open house for the kids club.
#7 - Why Dave would you wear a Christmas gingerbread hat on a cruise, in August. It's not because you're "silly".
EXACTLY!! Couldn't have come up with better questions myself! I do believe that there is something developmentally 'off' with Dave and Michael. I mean 'off' as in something they were born with. Do you guys think this could come from the way they were raised? That could be it too. But it's more than a slight quirk that's for sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

Purple Haze

Long time lurker but the way I’m reading the Bahamas rules is that he won’t even be able to board the ship if he is not vaccinated 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9

Funfouryou

Just returned from boo bash and saw him dressed like a skeevy Las Vegas character on the strip, skin tight Spider-Man shirt and face paint. Yikes! He was hanging by the haunted mansion photo spot with all his photo equipment.
have a great dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

• Haha
It's almost unbelievable that since the cruise debacle not only had his subscriber count dropped by about 100 but he hasn't managed to get 100 new subscribers in almost 3 weeks! If only there was a way for people to give him constructive criticism to help him out. Oh wait ..

2020planner

VIP Member
It's all going to come out in X's murder trial. Who's X? That remains to be seen, but one of these unstable mofos is going to snap someday.
A-ha! It was Mikey Kay... in the hot tub... with the gift card from very special friends. 🤣

• Haha

DEPARTMENT OF KAY

Thank you, you just answered all I needed.

Sheriff Grady Judd’s next sting operation.

Is it because Michael, and Nate are the most at Disney everyday for years. Superenthused included? Is this like a haunted documentary on unnormed vloggers.

I'm sorry but the operation is what. Yes it's a problem
Don’t get me wrong, I’m a Stan of PMM and Super Enthused, but I also keep my guard up and am skeptical of all of these people because of their life choices. Except for Mickey Views and Molly, who are both wonderful and seem like totally grounded, normal people who seem like they probably enjoy a normal social and healthy personal life outside of the theme parks. They are also the only two who seem to put a real effort into their material, and who actually focus on the parks instead of making it all about themselves…

Last edited:

TheNextStacey

Chatty Member
Michael just posted on Instagram that he went back to the Swan hotel to eat at Kimonos. Make sure you troll the comment section about the parking fiasco when he had a melt down.
Nope, he went to the Sawn Hotel, not the Swan..... 😆 🤣 🤣

1630867082878.png

• Haha

peteykirch

VIP Member
I'm still convinced that both DK and MK got Covid Jan/Feb 2020 and felt since they recovered from it, they wrongly were immune hence why they never got vaccinated and pretended like they were.

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
Michael Kay isn't heterosexual, homosexual, or asexual. He's a giftcardasexual and only has eyes for Disney
No kidding! I love when he points out stuff he would like to buy (huge straw hat, blue sequin backpack) as a little hint to his Cougar Posse to send him gift cards. And...when he's shopping why does he have to touch EVERYTHING?!?!? Keep your grubby hands to yourself!

SEAL_87

@White Melk @letsgetouttahere , my point to Dept of Kay was this: if you have credible/reasonable evidence or suspicion of something as serious as that stuff, then go to law enforcement with it... instead of writing paragraphs trying to convince us of such (over and over and over). I don't want to be associated with a message board that even refers to that garbage.

DEPARTMENT OF KAY

THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS 1000 times over!!

I learned my lesson trying to befriend vloggers when I first moved to Florida. They don’t give two shits about you unless you can give them something.
This is why I like the AllEars concept. Molly is the one playing in the parks with the camera, but they have producers coming up with the ideas for her and an editor doing the hard work. They all get to enjoy a healthy work-life balance. These vloggers on the other hand are doing everything themselves so they are ALWAYS in a “work” mindset, desperately trying to come up with ideas since most have none by this point and are clearly just not very creative people in the first place.

Will never understand how two brothers who are so close to do EVERYTHING together (and even wearing matching shirts when they do it) don’t work together, and instead have to be the stars of their own shows. Michael has the subs and patrons and is clearly better on camera and David has a USC Communications degree… why don’t they work together with David working behind the scenes as the producer, editor, marketing department, etc for Michael’s channel, while Michael is out and about filming?

David’s thoughts about fast food while he is rubbing his hands together provides ZERO value to Michael’s content, they could work together, as Michael is filming David could be responding to comments (instead of deleting) as Michael to boost the channel’s interaction algorithm and achieve more success TOGETHER… but no, they BOTH have to be the CEO and the star of the show…

Karl Berg

So let me get this straight, he pays $129 for the after hours event that lasts till 12:30. He leaves early, rides 2 rides, won't wait for 20 minutes for 7 Dwarfs, squeals on both rides like an asshole, touches all of the merchandise, runs around for free candy like a sugared up kindergartner, gets mad when the PhotoPass photographers leave at midnight and says he loves it. The things he loves are the free snacks, candy and awesome pictures. Makes no mention if this is worth the price in his "full review" for someone who may be viewing his video for planning purposes. What a waste. And watching him walk around maskless just irritated me even more.

• Wow