Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DrSeeker

That is really really sad and scary that someone would make a profile mocking an innocent child. Just because his parents are dumbasses doesn't make him free game.
I agree. One of the things I respect about FRE is how they always blur him out.

Reactions: 11

missmothman

Ok here's my theory 🤣

michaels mom is dating the Duffys VP guy (since she likely lives in Florida now). She is pitching michaels channel to him and he agrees to let him do this ridiculous video. He says okay to it because it's his new girlfriend and he might get some business from it.

• Haha

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
MIchael has shadow banned me - no I'm going for a complete block. Hopefull he'll still see my comment. I said that I find it pretty pathetic that he is so thin-skinned and feels the need to shadow ban viewers. I also pointed out that learning to take criticism is an important life skill.

• Heart

T-Rexx

Chatty Member
This is a breakthrough cruise for the Kay Boys:

First there was Vaxgate where they lied about Disney's testing procedures to try to hide their unvaxxed status.

Second there was Testgate where they screwed up their tests, especially Dave.

Third there was Spreadgate where Dave comes down with Covid, stays in the cabin so sick he can't eat while Michael is bringing Dave's DNA ejaculate to the other members of the cruise.

• Haha

Claude4

VIP Member
I thought when they were at Vero Beach and then Dave was at Miami Beach wearing jeans ON THE BEACH that he probably had a heroin addiction. The monkey gives a cold shoulder.

Michael showing himself relaxing on the beach this morning, classic hand behind the head pose. The video of Michael's chest hair was utterly delish! He ordered a non-alcoholic drink named "princess delight" in a "nice plastic mug." o_O Michael should rent one of the cabanas on the beach, they are about $800 for the day.

Michael still happy that millions have died because that makes for a small crowd on the cruise.

Oh yeah, yesterday Michael said that it was normal to be afraid of the rail on the ship because of the ocean. yup, mike's a great cruiser!
Relaxing Michael.
1629555175717.jpeg

Shirtless.
1629555236328.jpeg

What if you spent $7k for a cruise and saw these assholes?
1629555306373.jpeg

• Sick

DonnyBergerStan

VIP Member
I never said I wished him to be banned from property; personally, I don't think Disney would ever do that anyways. And media is just a perk.

I don't know what your angle is here but my day job involves helping people get jobs - jobs to keep a roof over their head, jobs to get back into the workforce, jobs to transition to other fields, jobs that require real skill and long hours and jobs that don't involve squealing into a camera and crying over a chicken sandwich.

So you're not going to get me to feel sorry for a vlogger if they happened to lose a perk at a friggin theme park. :rolleyes:

Edited to add: I believe I see now that you took my comment about my desire for Disney to ban the ability to vlog for profit as wishing "ill will" on someone. OMG.
So cruel to want something that would push Disney World vloggers to find a source of income with proven longevity, a better level of job security, paths for further professional growth, benefits and more! Not to mention a more reliable source of income for their families as well. It would break poor Michael and Dave's hearts! :ROFLMAO:

• Heart

Brookie

Chatty Member
If you think Michael was the only person going around Disney unvaccinated and maskless, I have news for you. he wasn't. During our trips after the requirement dropped, there were certainly a lot more than half the people without masks on and only a little over half the population was vaccinated.
Oh yeah. We know that a ton of people were/are breaking the rules at WDW and DL. Anyone under 12 not wearing a mask clearly was and most unvaccinated adults were too. I don't agree with it, but that is Disney's call. I am supposed to go next week and canceled my trip for my 50th birthday. I will go when things calm down and the weather is better.

The big difference with MK is that he is on the media list. I hope he is removed especially after the first cruise video with the lies and deleting and removing stuff - then blaming Disney and Disney staff at the port. If Disney is cool with him representing them after that, that is not a good look.

PeanutButterCup28

Chatty Member
It wasn't COVID. He got the shits or puked probably from a meal he had - plus maybe some seasickness - and it upset his stomach.

He even made a comment the next morning about being able to "eat" again and was fine again.

Anything w/ shitting and puking will tire you out. Probably had a headache too and that's why he was squinting weird.

Still, they're two jackasses nevertheless.
I believe the night before was when they both had THREE Tuna towers, so most likely stomach issues.

So in today's Mikey's delusional, speculation video about the 50th...he thinks that it's going to be like Christmas Day, and people are going to be lining up at 3:00 am. He saw the star stage & has no idea what it's for, but can't wait to see - I don't live there, and I know it was for the taping of the tv show that will be airing. I'm pretty sure it's already gone?! Again, no research by Mikey. He speculates about what characters will be out & just popping up all over. He said to "pack your patience" that day for long waits. I'd pack my patience for all of the vloggers that'd be in my way all day.

T-Rexx

Chatty Member
Just pondering...MK said at the ending of his last full day/CC day, that the next video he had some big announcements, but yesterday's video had no announcements. I wonder if he had booked his next cruise during the cruise, but cut the "booked another cruise" announcement out of the video because of this? I bet so!
I like your negativity!!!

I know that it has been more than two years, but I'm still trying to wrap my head around the idea that a guy with no college education (my parents were not college educated so I don't mean that to be derogatory) would give up a cushy gov't job, with a matching contribution retirement plan and health insurance and weeks of paid vacation, to move to a theme park to ingest drink sugar drinks 24/7. It's mind boggling.

Last edited:

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
I love how he slips "This is my 7th Disney cruise. It's hard to keep track of sometimes." into his latest video. Arrogant bastard.

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
EXACTLY!! Couldn't have come up with better questions myself! I do believe that there is something developmentally 'off' with Dave and Michael. I mean 'off' as in something they were born with. Do you guys think this could come from the way they were raised? That could be it too. But it's more than a slight quirk that's for sure.
For starters, I strongly believe that they were both -

a) never told "no" and
b) always told everything they did was wonderful, special, unique, etc.

And that's how they've ended up as delusional, self-absorbed, narcissistic and strange ass man-children - one with an atypical, immature, manic obsession with Disney and another who prances around in a city park dressed in a character called "Gem" while wearing a Thor costume from Spirit Halloween and thinks people actually wanted to see such a farce.

Last edited:

Claude4

VIP Member
One of the funnier Dave trolls this morning. Love the user name.
Jackson is Pathetic
Jackson is Pathetic
1 hour ago
Dave, I'm really proud of you. You have weathered a continuous storm while Michael sits in sunny paradise. But finally you have become the less despised brother! Michael is now not just in a storm, he is in h*ll. He could very well be banned from Disney, and I hope he is. He needs his life ruined. You will probably be banned too but congrats on coming out of this YouTube thing on top, what an upset! Against all odds Michael ends up with a worse reputation than you!

• Angry
  • Sad

2020planner

VIP Member
So you are saying a CNN reporter represents Disney if they do a story there on a new attraction? Nope. I will agree the media list is a joke as a media outlet should have some sort of integrity and reputation not just some dude with a camera giving a totally biased opinion due to wanting to continue getting free stuff.
Apples and oranges. IMHO.

That CNN reporter doesn't get freebies (i.e. food, drinks) and / or gift cards to buy and push merch on a regular basis in exchange for (hopefully) glowing reviews on how awesome Disney is.

I agree with @nogodsnomouse on this one. If Disney puts someone on their media / influencer list, then that person - in some fashion - is now affiliated (even if loosely) w/ them.

Reactions: 10

2020planner

VIP Member
I've said it before and I'll say it again: CMs / TMs do not deserve to be put on a pedestal at all. They are the equivalent of Mall Elves who help keep the kids happy for their picture with Santa. The impersonation of a CM that he was doing was totally outlaw and deplorable, agreed.
Did you have a bad run-in with one once?

When I was a CM in Guest Services (toggling among two deluxe resorts, including additionally the Swan and Dolphin as a Disney Rep), I did a whole helluva lot more than a mall elf - handling and holding responsibility for thousands upon thousands of dollars daily, for one.

• Wow

Karl Berg

First time poster here!

I emailed Disney Guest Services about two weeks ago right before the news about MK being unvaccinated and unmasked in the parks really blew up. I received a response two days ago:

Thank you for contacting the Walt Disney World Resort.

I understand your concern regarding the content posted by this individual, and I appreciate the time that you took to share your thoughts with us. As with any Guest in our Resort, Guests posting about our Resort on social media are expected to follow our Property Rules, including our face covering policy. I appreciate that you have brought to our attention that this individual may not be fulfilling our expectations for our Guests. I would like some additional information so that we may conduct our research. At your convenience, please reply to this email and provide this individual's username, links to the videos in question, or any other information you may have available. Once I have received this information, I will be happy to share this with the appropriate areas.

I was pleasantly surprised to even get a response when I saw others post that Disney wasn't going to be responding to any more complaints. Is it still worth the time to gather this information?
I wrote an email and got a response today. I did provide links in my email and said my family of 5 will not be spending any money at WDW or DCL till they addressed this grifter. We had a cruise planned (possibly 2) and a WDW trip next summer. I said we would take our money to Universal instead.

Thank you for your message.

I understand your concern regarding the content posted by these individuals, and I appreciate the time that you took to share your thoughts regarding these videos. Please know that these individuals are not Cast Members or employees of the Walt Disney World Resort. With that said, as with any Guest in our Resort, Guests posting about our Resort on social media are expected to be respectful of other Guests and to follow our Property Rules.

We strive to provide a welcoming and inclusive environment for everyone at our Resort, and we appreciate that you have brought to our attention that these individuals may be hindering this goal and not be fulfilling our expectations for our Guests. Please be assured that I am sharing your comments with the appropriate Leadership so that they may be addressed.

Thank you again for writing to us.

Kindest regards,