Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Prediction: nothing will happen to them. Nobody was "influenced" by them lying about vaccination status because nobody knew about it until the cruise video.

If Michael would have simply manned up and explained his thinking I'd respect that but nope instead is trying to cover things up and delete any "haters" comments. Oh wait that is exactly what you'd expect a man-child to do.

Reactions: 13

nogodsnomouse

Chatty Member
Michael's favorite "coffee" on a cruise:

ice cream cone inserted into coffee cup
cream
3 sweet'n lows
coffee (if space permits)

Legit question: why sweet'n low rather than sugar? does sweet'n low turn that sugar concoction into health food? is it magical?
1. that sounds awful.
2. if I had to guess, I'd say it's a combo of thinking the sweetnlow some how negates the sugar OR because he has literally burnt out his tastebuds on sugar, sweetnlow is the only thing that makes it taste sweet anymore.

I thought when they were at Vero Beach and then Dave was at Miami Beach wearing jeans ON THE BEACH that he probably had a heroin addiction. The monkey gives a cold shoulder.

Michael showing himself relaxing on the beach this morning, classic hand behind the head pose. The video of Michael's chest hair was utterly delish! He ordered a non-alcoholic drink named "princess delight" in a "nice plastic mug." o_O Michael should rent one of the cabanas on the beach, they are about $800 for the day.

Michael still happy that millions have died because that makes for a small crowd on the cruise.

Oh yeah, yesterday Michael said that it was normal to be afraid of the rail on the ship because of the ocean. yup, mike's a great cruiser!
I don't think enough people have really understood that this stupid fuck has spent the entirety of this awful period in our history CELEBRATING how low crowds at theme parks it's been. Like, people have been dying. People have been getting PERMANTELY damaged from COVID. But I'm so glad you could skip up and down a deck of a ship or twirl around studios without running into anyone. I am not a violent person, but I don't know if I saw him irl again if I could keep my mouth shut.

edit: I saw him once at Rivera (shocker 🙄) before COVID shut downs in early 2020. He was with his mom, setting up shots. I just rolled my eyes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

PeanutButterCup28

Chatty Member
Okay...

#1 - WHY ARE THEY TWINNING??? Two grown adult men wearing entirely matching outfits all day - Daytime & Nighttime! Positive: MK bought new shorts. Negative: DK is wearing the same ones.
#2 - Why do you think a buffet is going to be blowing-your-mind fantastic?
#3 - What 20/30 something goes to bed at 9:30 on a cruise?
#4 - Can someone please buy him that swim shirt he looked at in the gift shop? Please!!!
#5 - Did anyone ever see anything beyond Michael's head? (This is a rhetorical question because obviously his videos are completely self indulgent, self centered.)
#6 - MK seemed pretty disappointed there was no open house for the kids club.
#7 - Why Dave would you wear a Christmas gingerbread hat on a cruise, in August. It's not because you're "silly".

• Haha
Reactions: 12

nogodsnomouse

Chatty Member
Mikey doing a commercial for Duffy's proves that he will literally do anything for free at this point.
The lack of masks is gross, but unsurprising. Not that Duffy's was ever on my radar, but it's a big pass from me. It's also funny how the comments are fairly negative from "his people".
If he wanted to diversify his content to include more "Florida Resident" things, he literally had ALL of 2020. He could have gotten delivery from local places and reviewed them/followed up when they reopened. He could have looked into the natural parks around or talked about things he was EXCITED to do when things reopened.
Instead he doubled down on theme park bullshit. He is unwilling to do anything unless it can be paid with a disney giftcard OR is being #hosted.
To his mommy or whatever person reads this thread to make sure his delicate feelings aren't hurt: he needs to realize what got him his audience in the first place and it's not him squealing about empty parks or clearly uncomfortable promotional work (Duffy's, Gatorland) that he NEVER GOES BACK TO WITH HIS OWN MONEY.
He is clearly continuing to spiral with unaddressed mental issues, but as long as DaveyBoy and Mommy can keep sucking off his gift card teet, who cares, right? Whenever he snaps and bites Goofy before trying to climb the castle to save Cinderella, I guarantee his 'family' will pretend he never existed.

DrSeeker

Ok, I'm a bit confused here. Did Michael ever lie about being vaccinated? I mean actually say "I've been vaccinated". Or did he just hide the evidence that showed us that he definitely wasn't?
By not wearing a mask in certain areas of Disney he is basically attesting that he is vaccinated. However, when going to the port, he had to have a test which is only for those who have not been vaccinated. So he kind of told on himself. And to top it off he lied to his viewers telling them everyone needed to be tested at the port which was proven to not be true.

nogodsnomouse

Chatty Member
Ok, I'm a bit confused here. Did Michael ever lie about being vaccinated? I mean actually say "I've been vaccinated". Or did he just hide the evidence that showed us that he definitely wasn't?
While he hasn't implicitly said, "I am/I am not vaxxed", it's safe to say he isn't. He is well within his right to not share it either way, but when he lied about getting tested at port, it gave it away that he wasn't.
The only two reasons you get tested at port is if you 1. aren't vaxxed OR 2. are, but didn't upload your card for verification
For me, it was the fact he clearly is hiding his status that tells me he's more than likely unvaxxed. Especially since he has spent the better part of this year walking around parks maskless. He got caught in yet another lie and doubled down.
Difference being this isn't a house he lies about to get more money from middle aged women, this is a lie that could potentially lead to someone getting sick.

nogodsnomouse

Chatty Member
Just to be clear.
you know, he is at a crossroads where he could do the right thing, GET vaxxed, and be upfront with his audience
OR
keep pretending everything is fine

gee, which will happen? :cautious: I do know that I think I might shoot off an email to GKTW. I know they've #hosted him, but now that ill kids are back at the village, maybe they don't want an unvaxxed rat around them.

Claude4

VIP Member
Mom still enabling Dave just like she did when he was 4 years old. Her comment from the BLT room review.
1630590058587.jpeg

• Haha

Karl Berg

Today's sad video of Mike wandering Castaway Cay by himself while Dave does who knows what (I refuse to watch his crappy video to find out). He acts like the snorkeling there is the greatest in the world. It is actually pretty bad. No coral, a few fish and only statues of Mickey and Minnie. Oh wait, that's why he loves it, statues of those two. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

In other news, I woke up this morning to see a refund of my Patreon money!! Mike must be sick or something. I figured that $5 was long gone.

• Wow
  • Sick

2020planner

VIP Member
Lol he doesn’t have a college degree? What a loser!

Its frightening that DK works in the medical field and is anti vaxx. Trash…
Wait, DK works in the medical field? I take it you haven't read his LinkedIn? (cuz it's not healthcare)

And just because one doesn't have a college degree, one is not a loser. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 11

PeanutButterCup28

Chatty Member
I'm sure this was brought up before and I missed it...but the BLT vlog.

He has his mom doing his camera work now for him? Pretty sure that's her knocking at the door and him "inviting" her in w/ the camera...

View attachment 746674
Yes! I posted screenshots of her reflection wearing Minnie ears from the video. Enabler mom. It makes it even weirder, right? My mom would be like, what the F are you doing? Get outta that bath tub. Quit pretending you work out.

Reactions: 11