Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

T-Rexx

Chatty Member
You found his girlfriend? Please disclose!! I need peace of mind knowing who the hell would date him.
I'd have to have my daughter search again. But I wouldn't dox the poor thing. I read somewhere above they might have broken up already? I prefer avoiding collateral damage and keeping focused on the two ijits. Mom and Dad are ok subjects since 1) they are in his videos voluntarily; 2) they are responsible for the two ijits; and 3) their backgrounds are really fucked up in an entertaining sort of way.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Wendilyn22

Chatty Member
It was edited around 9PM-12AM the night it was uploaded. I noticed around 12 or so.
Gotcha. I still think Disney might have had something to do with it. He is too self absorbed to have cut precious minutes of us seeing his melon of a head on video to just go and do it without an actual threat from his bread and butter.

T-Rexx

Chatty Member
New Vlog is up!!

Michael Kay’s going to be in the 2024 Olympics for synchronize swimming

Wtf honestly this dude is a Cleo
There was a brief clip of Michael walking by a large window and checking himself out as he filmed himself walking by. Looking good!!!!

• Sick
  • Haha

cheshiretail21

08.png

Michael, you are not spiderman, pls stop. I could never be a cast member because I couldn't keep a straight face

• Haha
  • Wow

Murray9000

VIP Member
It's possible. It's also possible the other option is that he is trying to expand his brand, and really does want to be Central Florida's Guy Fieri. So, it was a little bit you scratch my back, I scratch yours.

Duffy's get the "exposure" from MK's viewers, MK gets the experience and builds his Guy Fieri portfolio a little bit....plus maybe a few bucks on the MVP card.
You might be right. He can rate restaurants from one to four squeals...The elite ones get four squeals and a sniff.

• Haha

shadee91762

VIP Member
Lol my husband I and suspect he is worried he may taint his gene pool with the vaccine for any future offspring.
He seems like the type of person that would be offended by the word SEX and the act. I mean look at this dude at Legoland. Where's Chris Hansen when you need him?
Screenshot_20210817-225150.png

Is there a way to report this to Disney or something? This is a so serious and I can't help but imagine how much people's lives he's put at risk now for lying about getting the vaccine.
I saw this on Twitter 🤷🏽‍♂️
Screenshot_20210817-230529.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

nogodsnomouse

Chatty Member
Oh how I wish we can someday see Michael fumble his way through a Japan visit.
He'd do literally no research or talk with anyone who has gone/goes often. He will embarrass himself over and over, but never know because he doesn't understand shame. He would literally the cliché bumbling American tourist that gets mocked. Oh and for sure would be the person who TALKS LOUDER AND SLOWER IN ENGLISH as if that will some how make up for the lack of basic language skills. He would also never leave the TDL bubble unless his "generous friends" gave him the money to do Adventures by Disney. I have nothing against people going to do stuff in groups like that, but he'd never do it unless someone else paid for it and that's sad. To go halfway across the world to *just* do Disney is sad imho.

Bierman

Chatty Member
Wishing them be banned or Disney cutting them off is somewhat of ill will. They would have to find other work and their current lifestyle couldn't be maintained.

I used to post some on GG under the same username. So I probably am not the same person.
Oh my God! Do you mean people won't want to send them free shit anymore just for being on YouTube?? Make him get a real job? That us such ILL will.

Aren’t the Kays Jewish? What is with their obsession with Christmas? Just noticed Dave wearing an absurd gingerbread Santa hat on the cruise (in AUGUST). I know a lot of people who are not Christian celebrate Christmas, but the Kay bros are obsessed. It’s strange, especially because they apparently are not allowed to bring non-Jewish girlfriends to Mama Kay?

Attachments

nogodsnomouse

Chatty Member
Aren’t the Kays Jewish? What is with their obsession with Christmas? Just noticed Dave wearing an absurd gingerbread Santa hat on the cruise (in AUGUST). I know a lot of people who are not Christian celebrate Christmas, but the Kay bros are obsessed. It’s strange, especially because they apparently are not allowed to bring non-Jewish girlfriends to Mama Kay?
I've noticed (anecdotally) that adults who are OBSESSED with Christmas (not all so don't come at me) tend to be trying to recapture that JOY of being a child. There is this warm, glossy glow to that time of year and, as an adult, they are trying to experience it again.
It's clear the Kay's use Disney as escapism and that the pure joy it brought them has gotten tarnished. So, naturally, layer in some Christmas and they feel something again.

Or, and more likely, they are just fucking idiots.

peteykirch

VIP Member
So MK giving out wrong info about Space 220 he says he hopes it opens on 10/1 but it's already confirmed for 9/20.

2020planner

VIP Member
Yes, major stretch. The fact that you are conflating Blue Lives Matter and anti-vaccine rhetoric is crazy, too. I know many cops in my family who support Blue Lives Matter. They are all vaccinated- for coronavirus and everything else. You might not like Blue Lives Matter, but there is no connection to vaccination.
I'm not conflating the two... I think you were meaning to quote @VloggerCritic ;)

Yeah, but someone is funding this nonsense. I just don't understand his audience and how obtuse they are about him. They claim that anyone who questions him "a hater" or "troll". That's not a hating or trolling, and there's nothing wrong with asking for an explanation, especially on a fully monetized channel.
Mom is funding it. Whatever money he made from his many many years in the federal government while living with mommy is funding it. Probably money he got for inheritance is funding it. Plus YT money and Dreamfinders $$$.

Yeah you are probably right why would people like that send gift cards to grown men wearing masks made out of kids underwear material?
🤣 I just think (and hope) thinking MK is being funded by anti-vaccine conspiracy theorists is a stretch.

Now, on the other hand, you know damn well some of these vloggers' stans are fucking insane. I just posted earlier today on TTT thread that some lady requested that the Trackers stay at a resort during a fucking hurricane because she'd LOVED to see that. She was being serious. Another stan told them yesterday he was praying for them as they were in the middle of the "storm." Fred. Nowhere near Orlando.

These stans are bonkers, no matter which vlogger we're talking about.

Last edited:

Marabusybee

This came up in my suggested videos on YT. Michael has ZERO self awareness. What kind of grown ass man dresses up as Jack Sparrow, shrieks and dances with Minnie Mouse?!
If a dad did this to make his little kids laugh it would be charming. MK just makes it creepy.