Michael and Dave Kay #14 I give up, enjoy my awful personality!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this a sign of things to come with all vloggers? Recently Kyle Pallo has dropped all the way down to 78 Patreons. Has the general public finally said "enough is enough"?
Others have covered it, but I think it's as simple as this. COVID was weird. We all went batshit crazy trying to buy yeast and flour. We binge watched Tiger King and then we were all cooped inside and missed going on vacation. So here was the state of Florida and it didn't care. They left the parks open. So the "vloggers" just grabbed as much content as they could and people watched.

Then COVID ended (it's over - get on with your life) and people had pent up vacation money. They blew their loads on big vacations. But now there's nothing to report on. No new attractions, no big news. So what's the draw? Not a big one.

Plus a lot of those vloggers pissed off the mouse. The Trackers lost their creds. Michael Kay lost his creds. P.C. Dev punched his repair man. Pete did Pete things. Is there really anyone worth watching that provides solid insight? Not really. So here we are.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
New podcast about Alaskan cruises. Michael must have eaten a heaping helping of word salad before recording, because he:

-describes glacier “capping” (it’s called calving)

-lists San Juan and Puerto Rico as two separate destinations, seemingly unaware that San Juan is in Puerto Rico even though he’s been there

-says he had a spiritual experience in Alaska because experiencing nature in places like “Kitch-i-kan” made him feel like “we are one.” He says he enjoyed being “part of that experience as he’s going through nature.”

-confidently says that cruises can take either the Inside Passage or “you know, the outer area, if you will.”

-says that cruises don’t go to Alaska in winter because “if it’s too cold, you’re not gonna be able to get out of there, the ice is gonna trap you in”

He also says he has cruises to “different destinations in the near future.”
Give us back the manic vlogs, you coward!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
According to his patreon page he’s down to 118 which is still an unbelievable number. I wonder what he’ll be “back to”? Squealing, crying over a free flat bread, sugar comas, weight gain or his scooter. Maybe a reconciliation with papa K.

View attachment 2324117
I wonder who these die-hard Patreons are. His family is my guess (Jane 🥴).

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Looks like our boy ditched his scooter and he’s down to 116 patreons now. If you are bored and want some next level drama tit I recommend the DIS page. All I can say is holy bleeping tit Pete Werner is greasy AF.

1690233616472.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It's that time again! How many Patreon members will our hairy friend end up with in August?? Based on his current 116, I'm going with 110 and hoping it's much lower. 😜

I'll go with 124. Bet its going to go up.

Hopefully his patreon subs falls harder than Disneys stock price.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Very bold numbers so far! Hahaha!! This exercise makes me giggle every month! The comments are fabulous! I'd definitely go out of my way for it. :LOL:

1690292693680.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’ll go 112 though I wish it was lower 😂
I'm with ya, @Purple Haze! I wish it were lower too. I think Michael will just keep this Patreon gig up until the very last member drops (Jane). He's not offereing the stans anything. Just milking every last penny out of the poor saps, as the Karlsberg-Adlers tend to do.

1690293121516.png

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I miss the old Kay videos when he would travel down. I wish I knew what really happened to them

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.