Michael and Dave Kay #14 I give up, enjoy my awful personality!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this all he is giving us now? I feel ripped off, like if I was one of his Patreons.

We were pretty close at one time, Hairy Back. Inseparable, to be honest. Spent a lot of time. Traveling to the cozy job every day. Disney parks. Maybe a cruise here and there. Really miss that. Hope xxxl big and tall is as fun as me. 😥 Please say hi.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can't handle these podcasts anymore! 🤜 🤜 🤜 CEO Michael sucks!

He has all these bullet points of why Disney sucks now
- One of them being that it's no longer a place for families to bond. WHAT????
- Another - is character meet & greets. He states that people used to solely take a trip to Disney to meet the characters, such as Joy, Sadness & Baymax at Epcot. People travelled all the way there JUST FOR THOSE CHARACTERS. Now he says no one even knows who the characters are. Dude!!!!!????
- He says that nothing is ever different & no one wants to go to Disney year after to year to do the same things....UMMMM, anyone here that was a classic Michael viewer would know that Michael's solo trips were on wash & repeat. He did the same exact things every single trip, with the exception of Galaxy's Edge opening or Pandora. His trips were always: Land, run to the parks, watch Illuminations (and cry) multiple nights of his trip. Have breakfast at Les Halles. Sit at the Poly & have a dole whip......oh sorry, not an actual dole whip but vanilla ice cream float with pineapple juice.

The magic has totally died for Michael Kay/Adler. Just give up the vlogs & podcasts already.

Reactions: 11
Woof! He really has lost the magic hasn't he. Who's been to disney recently? As listening to this it sounds like WDW is a completely different park these days.

Can't wait to see him fake his enthusiasm when he buys his UO AP and starts going to the parks and his first HHN is gonna be fun for us watchers. 😀

Mr Adler, along with taking a decent six month break from content creating, please see a shrink. It's clear your chasing some resemblance of happier times when you was younger/running away from some traumatic experience.

Reactions: 5
The magic is real! Plus bobble head Dave

I‘ve got an idea for a photo…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just thought, his resentment towards disney could be more than him getting booted of media.

His relationship with his father is none existent since he moved to Florida, we all know about the restraining order and his father "is in the correct place".

After David left the cruise "no no virus" testing in his video, you could tell the relationship was strained then and now David has bolted to texas.

Weight gain, going grey at a young ish age, and health issues (his cankle) putting him in a rascal.

Reactions: 3
Woof! He really has lost the magic hasn't he. Who's been to disney recently? As listening to this it sounds like WDW is a completely different park these days.
My family and I were there about 10 days ago (7th-10th). We had a great time! My kids are older now (15, 17, 19) so we didn't do any character dining or meet and greets. We rode every ride in all 4 parks though, some 2 or 3 times. We all had a great time but we utilized Genie+, virtual queues and lightning lanes. We purchased Genie+ for Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios and purchased a lightning lane for Guardians after we rode it with the virtual queue. The longest line we had was maybe an hour for Flight of Passage. Rise was posted 70 minutes but we got on in 22 minutes. Actually after we got into the Tron queue during our timeframe, we still had a 120 minute wait which I thought was absurd. That was the biggest downer of the trip.

The Parks have changed in the 6 years since our last visit but I would say the magic is still there. We spent extra money to make sure we got on everything but it was a great 4 days. Of course Mikey won't spend any money on those things and isn't getting anything from Disney so the magic is gone for him. I saw families having a wonderful time across all 4 parks. I never saw any super disgruntled people or people complaining about how the magic is gone.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thanks for the mini-trip report @Karl Berg ! I'll be there next week and I basically have the same plan. We haven't been in well over a year so I'm excited for Guardians and Tron.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thanks for the mini-trip report @Karl Berg ! I'll be there next week and I basically have the same plan. We haven't been in well over a year so I'm excited for Guardians and Tron.
Guardians is a way better ride than Tron in my family's opinion. Tron's launch is cool but the rest is short and not as thrilling. Since Tron is about racing it would have been a lot cooler of a ride if there were two "bikes" racing each other at the same time on different tracks, crossing each other's paths and trying to get to the finish line first. Blue Team vs Red Team.

Reactions: 5
According to his patreon page he’s down to 118 which is still an unbelievable number. I wonder what he’ll be “back to”? Squealing, crying over a free flat bread, sugar comas, weight gain or his scooter. Maybe a reconciliation with papa K.

1689965881515.jpeg

Reactions: 6
It's sad that we won't be able watch Michael get overly emotional & teary eyed when the Walt statue at Epcot is finally ready for guests. Sad day for us. The turmoil he's putting viewers through. I'm booking a trip now just to stand in line all day for my photo with the statue.

Last edited:
  • Haha
According to his patreon page he’s down to 118 which is still an unbelievable number. I wonder what he’ll be “back to”? Squealing, crying over a free flat bread, sugar comas, weight gain or his scooter. Maybe a reconciliation with papa K.

View attachment 2324117
Is this a sign of things to come with all vloggers? Recently Kyle Pallo has dropped all the way down to 78 Patreons. Has the general public finally said "enough is enough"?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.