Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chattycatty

VIP Member
Well something must have happened as she’s Being “battered by Hastings about her driving” assuming she’s got a black box. And that her driving was classed as poor by them and she got a “really low score”.
Now if she was driving INSURED on a big BMW before and how she’s had to get a black box on a fiat 500 somethings not right.
Wonder if she was insured hmm.
---

I’ve reported them both & keep doing so. They disclosed ad once then gone back to normal. Same with Jodie. Putting affiliate links in her description and just putting “aff” above it not explaining what it means or that’s she’s clear working for them to get links.
The devious bitches honestly. They’ll get what’s coming to them soon.
Where does she talk about hastings? Is it where she acuses us her fans of takking shit about her being on her phone while drving 🤣

Reactions: 2

spillthetea22

VIP Member
How is she pregnant I swear she posts about being on her period all the time?! 🤔

She’s got a lot of growing up to do hopefully will change her for the better
Same! Sure she was on her period last month. She’s probably only 4 weeks pregnant and couldn’t wait to announce for the attention! 🤦🏼‍♀️
She‘a going to be an insufferable pregnant person!

nillacupcake

Mia & Jodie don't believe in bras which is why those things are saggy! Imagine when they get bigger... oof!

• Haha

Vegasbaby

VIP Member
Jodie is going to brilliant with all the Australia content while Mia is stuck at home with desperate Dan. She’s going to struggle hugely and her content will go even further down the pan. Who will the leech onto next?

Lolly71990

VIP Member
I'm trying to understand why Mia got those dresses from house of CB (I know it was gifted but she chose them) when she is in trackies all day & goes nowhere! Also, she called a snakeskin dress leopard print.
I think she was given the opportunity and picked two awful dresses as no others fit just to be ✨boujee✨ and copy every other influencer vibes. She’s never mentioned house of cb before. 😂😂

• Haha

Lolly71990

VIP Member
THIS! They refuse to work so they can be full-time influencers when most influencers who aren't extremely young all worked a normal job until they hit 100k subscribers meanwhile they think they're hot shit because they have an allowance with boohoo & get wack PR that no one else wants. Like Mia has a management team she pays for no reason at all. Jode is catching up to her in subscribers as well & she's been at this far less than Mia. Remember when Mia had a joint channel with some other girl years ago?! They need a reality check because Sophia & Cinzia have known each other longer plus worked for their career to be where they are now & they're not even as popular as most influencers.
---

It's like she's afraid to enjoy life & laugh. Whenever she's with Mia she does this fake laugh & it's so obvious. Babe needs a personality if she wants to go far & not tell us about her stupid period stains on her pajamas. It's not relatable it's gross.
The constant hideous boohoo hauls all ADS but never disclosed !

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
“Trying to show you, these jeans have quite a bit of room” (tries to tug at the back of the jeans)

Do they Mia?? They look tight to me especially with the weird sucky-in stance you are doing with your body. So so strange.
I would love to know what size she wears (or is pretending to wear) purely bc I’m getting distressed at recent weight gain and not being able to fit into a 12 in jeans anymore (and sometimes even a 14 in some places) when I’m (now) a 12 in everything else and I am much smaller than her (similar height and everything so it’s not that) so want to know if she’s actually buying jeans in a much bigger size to fit her or somehow squeezing herself into a smaller one because she’s an XXS (and if she is I want to know how she’s doing it lol)

Last edited:

Choco88

VIP Member
Order the oversized bomber in a 14 - but its not oversized on her... typically you need to downsize on oversozed clothing - how can she still claim she is a XS/S? 🤷🏽‍♀️ Its quite obvious you are a size 14... so just own it!
Id say 16-18 on her bottom half