Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sandler25

i said what i said because i see it with ALL influencers. Not just mia.

In her pregnancy video she there rubbing stomach when i assume she was barely 3 months where fetus is the size of kidney bean and she there rubbing her fat stomach like She is 6 months gone 🙄

its the same with all of them and its boring them trying to turn EVERYTHING into a pregnancy thing,when its not and milk it for all its worth

and surprise surprise she uploads a ‘dress with me at 12 weeks’ reel

they are so predictable that its not even funny anymore
I agree she definitely doesn’t have a bump and it’s just for ‘aesthetics’ and content

I hope everything she posts isn’t baby related but also I’d prefer that than the clothing hauls or temu hauls 🥲

Reactions: 2

Lolly71990

VIP Member
What’s with the blatant copying YouTube titles of every other boring “influencer” they “manifest to be”

manifest + starbucks + adanola +
She bought it purely to rent it out bc she’d rather be in her landlord era than move out of her mums
It’s not giving “truth” especially in a tiny box room with all her piled up dh gate / plt/ boohoo / everything dupe crap.

Vegasbaby

VIP Member
What the Heck is Mia wearing In today's Insta Stories? I look more fash-hun putting out my bins! How does she think the striped Pj Bottoms and Adanola hoodie is a vibe!? 😬 And has the audacity act like she's some top fashion influencer 🙄
She looks a mess

blacktigertears

VIP Member
If you were sat on her sofa, they would be in the back right side of the living room I believe. One of my friends house had the same layout as Mia’s. Super weird and unusable layout of a house I think
May as well knock the house down and try again

chattycatty

VIP Member
Here we are another weekly Jodie “shop with me besties” cause you NEED it obvs x talking about how she NEEDS sporty & rich pjs with her primark bag on the shoulder - surely you could afford if you were an “owner of two properties”.
“Minimalist” wardrobe but remember angels run don’t walk for all your fast fashion dupes and your constant plt/boohoo/primark hauls 😂😂😂. To say she knows her “dupes” she’d know the Uniqlo “leather” bag dupe in primark was a actually the COS Sling bag 😂 💅🏾

Jodes now claiming she’s in the size 6 club, plenty of it’s giving dupes, plenty of vibes, plenty of omg guys this is so cute perfect with joggers and Uggs xx

Why do they both not wear a bra?

Rinse, repeat, rinse, repeat. So so boring.
The no bra will effect them When there older 🤣🤣 be tucking those tities in there knic knacks 🤣🤣

i cant get my headround mia not wearing knickers too 🤣🤣

• Sick
Isn’t it too soon to know the gender though? I know someone who did an ‘early’ test and it was wrong. Bought soo many boy clothes etc and then their baby was a girl
I think she did the early test and then if I remember correctly on her Instagram story the other day she then went for her scan and got it clarified

chattycatty

VIP Member
I’m confused by this? (I’m Aussie) so no fucken idea what this means???? Monthly insurance for what? Wouldn’t the insurance get you a new one if it breaks?
Basically when your years warranty runs out you can insure them mine arw with donestic and general never had a problem when mine have broken always had soneone out within a few days not months 🤣🤣

BettyBeau

VIP Member
She literally has THE most boring and unfulfilling life for a 23 year old girl. Her week consists of, dog walks, doing her make up, a bit of cleaning, hanging out with a couple of OAP’s (Nan and Daz), or her one friend (business associate), Jodi, going to B&M, Boots and Starbucks, and doing a food shop. Fucking hell, get a life Mia!
You forgot going to Maccies and zumba though but yeah she’s living the life of a middle aged woman in fact I’m sure most middle age women have a more exciting life than her.
---
I’m pretty sure it’s right at the start of the new one? I could be wrong
Yeah start of the new one the start of the last one she tore him a new one for not getting her a moon pig card for her birthday.

Last edited: