Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lolly71990

VIP Member
1 minute these pair of clowns are downgrading a BMW to a Fiat. Soon as she’s pregnant she’s now wanting a Range Rover. It is ALL about imagine with this idiot. She wants to be a Range Rover mom on a B&M budget. The fact shes not bought anything proper for the baby but she has her nappy bag sorted tells me EVERYTHING I need to know about this twat
She’s going to have the biggest wake up call ever and I’m here for it 😂

Reactions: 2

chattycatty

VIP Member
Either something BAD has happened in her private life or her and Dan had a massive argument on the holiday to France or both. She seems very off at the moment and lots of life quotes are being posted on insta.. maybe she is reading here!
Not even mentioning her dad is strange

sandler25

How much money do you think she’s making a month off Instagram /youtube ?
She uploads quite a few videos a week and based off of YouTube Adsense and stuff she could earn anywhere between £500-£1500 a month for the amount of view they get depending on their cpm not to mention her TikTok accounts that make money on views alone (she has more followers on there) + any brand deals she has could again be between £500+ they generally have at least 1 ad a month along with their YouTube and TikTok.
I would guess Mia brings home at least £2000 a month, more if any TikTok’s went more viral or if she had more brand deals. I think their mortgage is around £900 based on the comments she made previously, bills would be around £300 (on the high end) and her cars like £99 a month. Dan does earn a decent wage, he’s self employed too so neither of the wage is exactly the same each month. But wouldn’t be shocked if he brought home £2k+ a month too. They could easily have £1000 left over each…

• Heart

LifeOfMog

VIP Member
It was quite obvious that the aesthetics of the car and badge seemed to be more important than the practicalities of the vehicle. With two dogs and a pram and a car seat secured in the back she will need decent sized car with a good boot space.
I've got a ford puma and although I don't have kids (yet) or a big dog (again yet 😂), we got this car for the future and it's honestly the best decision we made !! I don't get why all these influencers HAVE to get the cars for their badge / brand when there are such better, cheaper, and more sustainable cars to go with that do the exact same and if not better 😂

sarahlou33xxxxxx

Chatty Member
How do her and Jodie afford the lifestyle they have without a job between them?
All the shopping
Jodie talking about getting a house next year
Where does the money come from?

sandler25

some one asked on her latest reel why she is always so out of breath she said cause she’s pregnant but she was always out of breath before that.
Seeing as he’s young and claims to be pretty active I would be concerned.
It does shock me tbf! All that shopping would have surely built up some stamina…

• Haha

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Let me guess is she obsessed with it. Does the girl have any other words to describe anything.

• Haha

nillacupcake

Oh, poor Miss xxxxs had a bad few days so there was a lack of videos but no worries Dan bought her lilies to cheer her up.