Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyBeau

VIP Member
I can’t remember sorry😭 I think when Jodie received her gifts!?
Also, Mia’s video her and her mum must’ve bickered about 4 times. Surprised she didn’t cut those out as it was awkward to watch but also she’s a lazy cow so are we surprised?
Ha ha her and her ma clearly hate each other very weird family the way she was looking at her Nan was so creepy

Reactions: 3

starsandsmiles

Humble brag about the pull and bear invite also Mia I’m sure you can’t tell us how much you were given to spend in there 😂

• Haha

Olive16

Why not invest in a sofa when you first moved in and didn’t have a baby on the way - why now she’s having a baby, are they spending ridiculous amounts on changing bags, sofas, cars etc… she’s still got to kit a nursery out and purchase Pram and car seats (unless of course it’s all going to be gifted!? 😒) Where does there money come from? Or perhaps I’m just a sour faced cow, who works full time and can’t purchase a sofa, Range and £500 bag all within 9 mths! 🤷🏽‍♀️

nillacupcake

What you lot on about 😂 the only thing Jodie has that Mia doesn’t is a ring and another bedroom in her house 😂 but then Mia has more followers on tt and gets more brand deals etc. I think they are on the same playing field. It’s a bit sad that you have to pin them against eachother ? Like they admit when they are jealous of each other about something and it just seems like it’s in a “I’m so happy for you, I can’t wait to have that too” way, not a “you f*ing b that’s my thing I said I wanted that first” way.

got to admit the content from Mia is getting a bit dull, maybe she’s been posting the same stuff for months but since the pregnancy I’ve just noticed how boring it’s been :(
Nothing I said wasn't already mentioned throughout the threads but ok... I am not the only one on here who's mentioned them one-upping each other.

nillacupcake

I can’t believe she’s shared that online and I refuse to believe nobody has commented on it so she’s obvs deleted some. Absolute dickheads the both of them. Pissing about recording and pouting at each other with their Starbucks instead of paying attention to the road ahead. Also then laughing about the people behind all crashing. Surely a genuine human being would stop and check everyone was okay and offer their details in case of any insurance claims rather than just driving off and checking their laptop was alright. They are both vile. I hope that gets shared with the relevant police force!
In today's vlog Jodie doesn't mention it but instead is like omg we laughed the whole day it was such a good day! Dude, fuck off!

Choco88

VIP Member
Her life is so empty why doesn’t she get a 9-5 and then do the influencer thing evenings and weekends. At least she could have some regular money coming in.

sandler25

Well is quite scary how much information she puts out! Well done sandler25 👏🏽
😂😂 I love finances, especially influencers because it’s so bizarre how much money is in it!!
---
I also wouldn’t be shocked if Mia spends £1000 with her starbies, Costa, takeaways and shopping habits

nillacupcake

She 100% wanted a boy because she looked how my friend looked when she saw she was having a girl but wanted a boy. I just hope baby girl has a healthy & happy life.

Lolly71990

VIP Member
Hi besties, another painful tone deaf boring shopping trip from jodes.

omg omg omg her and Mia have manifested a Bershka in the bullring omg it’s giving London girl vibes. Same things shown as the weeks before. It’s giving autumnal, it’s giving cosy, it’s giving party season. Really cute really really nice with Adanola leggings and uggies. Wholesome cosy vibes. Omg the viral TikTok coat run don’t walk besties xxxxx

Again filming others with no awareness of others personal space /children/ total invasion of privacy BUT got to capture all the autumnal vibes in Zara at any cost because she’s living her influencer best life angels xxx
---
Hi besties, another painful tone deaf boring shopping trip from jodes.

omg omg omg her and Mia have manifested a Bershka in the bullring omg it’s giving London girl vibes. Same things shown as the weeks before. It’s giving autumnal, it’s giving cosy, it’s giving party season. Really cute really really nice with Adanola leggings and uggies. Wholesome cosy vibes. Omg the viral TikTok coat run don’t walk besties xxxxx

Again filming others with no awareness of others personal space /children/ total invasion of privacy BUT got to capture all the autumnal vibes in Zara at any cost because she’s living her influencer best life angels xxx
It’s sad she can remember what “cinzia” used to wear. Really just shows how pointless and boring her life is if it revolves around what an “influencer” used to wear and she’s inspiring to be that via a cap. What a gif.

Last edited:
  • Haha

orlyb1310

VIP Member
I swear she's always buying new lip products in Boots but it never looks like she's wearing anything on her lips