Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

62gemma

She doesn’t have to do this if she’s done her quarantine in turkey
Exactly! She’s been in Dubai until now and had flown via Instanbul as there aren’t any flights to England from Dubai. I’d be interested to see if she quarantines in a hotel after she lands in the UK which is the law!!
t

The real tea is when she got the news her husband passed she was in another mans bed. She’s now pregnant with said man who already has a child he does not look after or contribute to. Said man is not of traveller descent he is English/Pakistani. Her “little blessing” is due this year. Her boyfriend has also been sleeping with his ex apparently so there’s a lovely bit of karma for her. She also sold his child’s shoes on depop 🥴😂 have you ever 😂😭
Who is the new guy?

Er223

I feel bad for Mia in one way because he has obviously cheated with the girl who he was in the hotel with if it was that @thegiirlyouhate she not all that only thing is her arse which Mia hasn’t got but then we don’t know what Mia has done?

ShannonLondon

I don't think April lives in Dubai anymore, after the baby was born and it was all exposed I think she's defo caught him out. She seems to come and go. He used to post alot of them together and not a peep since the rumours of him and Mia. Such a shame really
She definitely lives there. She was in England after she gave birth for a while but then moved back. She's quite active on her baby page which is public

Er223

I don’t know maybe her and yaz have fallen out I would probably see her if my boyfriend left me , I wonder what happen do you think he cheated?