Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pickle_

U can report her to her local police if she doesn’t quarantine she’ll get a hefty fine too! Which I’m sure she’ll blag Henry to pay for

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
Yes they follow each other

Oh really is he with anyone, have you got any pictures of his account?
Hes drove in his lambo. Also partying with a absolute sort called Valentina

Yes they follow each other

Oh really is he with anyone, have you got any pictures of his account?
[/QUOTE he is back in Marbella now. In all honesty I know of him through A friend circle hes actually a nice man.

HEC1993

Chatty Member
I have no idea who Mia and henry are but searched for info on tom zanetti and this came up is there a thread somewhere for him? I wouldn't say am a fan but I like him, I see he gets a lot of crap on twitter too. But tbh after finding tattle I don't trust my judgement any more 😂😂😂
There isn’t a thread on them. Only the made in the Chelsea one (couldn’t be any further from Mia 🤣)
or the celebs go dating the mansion one.

Er223

I have a feeling its Henry who shes been with in dubai.. now she's in the Maldives. Henry bought her that trip about 2 valentines ago 🤣🤣🤣🤣
yes I was thinking the same that they are back together and that’s why his Instagram is private I think last Valentine’s he brought her that trip then they broke up 😂😂

also has everyone noticed she still has video up of her and Henry why??? Clearly still wants him

Last edited: