Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

crjo

I think it’s strange that Henry never buys Mia anything like he did with Courtney he spoilt courtney rotten! Bought her Chanel bags and everything! I feel like he doesn’t wanna settle down with Mia or have her has his wife, normally travellers that have been in a relationship as long as them would be engaged by now and getting their own house together.. idk I just feel like he like her by his side to show off and make him self look better
Is Courtney also a traveller?

They both flew to Istanbul at the same time. He posts the designer shops, she posts the bags. You need to follow them both, their stories match up.

It may have been over for Mia and Henry before we knew. He paid for thegiirlyouhate and her friends villa in Colombia when they were getting their BBLs. Their business class fights too. This was over a month ago when they first went and they stayed for 3 weeks. He was sending her videos of AP watches and diamond bracelets that he bought her. He sent her roses 2/3 times when she was in Colombia too. She came home to a big balloon display, about 500 roses, the diamond bracelet, the watch, Chanel bags, Chanel sandals and loads other other designer things.
What’s BBL?

Last edited:

Er223

They are following each other and her mum is following him as well
They have unfollowed each other again now , if you look on dudi Instagram it looks like he is out with his friend and looks like Mia is in a different place??

I reckon she’s flying in from Turkey. The language on the luggage cart looks more Turkish than Arabic but I don’t speak either language so I’m not definitely sure.
B2C6815B-9903-46DE-8DE8-6FEADCFC2BC7.jpeg

Yeah I struggle find sympathy for her, I saw how many people turned up to his funeral and his mum was absolutely heartbroken. Nathan didn’t deserve it. Meeting your best friends boyfriend in car parks whilst you’ve got a husband who’s give you absolutely everything. She’ll regret it for the rest of her life and she must feel guilt but my sympathy is definitely with his family and friends first.
Oh wow didn’t realise was that bad. Thought it was just a drunken kiss in a night club

Sliceofpizza

VIP Member
Strange looking that Cecella whatever her name is... can’t put finger on it. Looks different each time too & not necessarily in a good way lol

62gemma

It’s the quarantining she doesn’t want to do isn’t it 🙈 should have thought about that though. Now she’s stuck in Dubai in her own unless she does the quarantine or waits for them to drop that rule which could take months
If that was me, I’m packing my stuff and leaving in the middle of the night, someone’s gotta help me get back to England rather than be stuck alone, eating alone, etc