Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hat heart hat heart

i think she must be benefiting from her dads money as he is now passed away not really sure how it’s lasting so long though ?!

Yea considering the fact she has siblings it couldn’t be a whole lot, and I’m sure she doesn’t wa t to blow it on travelling from Dubai/marks/UK every few weeks .

Hoping someone might have some inside info 😂

Jklaowv

How are you guys seeing this, I cant find her on insta anymore. I thouggt she had deleted it? Sorry if this has been discussed!

Clip from the academy show of pia singing in the band she’s singing first

Attachments

tequilasunrise

Lowest of the low. Even though he might not be welcome by her family you would fight tooth and nail to see your own son
I genuinely think April is oblivious to it as she posted a story the other day with her rings on still? But why the duck would you not want to be at the birth of ur first child

Lilly long

VIP Member
Her dad was something to Tommy Mallet.. he was a drug addict and seemed to be involved in a recovery centre.. her 1 brother was training to be a pilot with Emirates and she had a boyfriend up to recently .. not sure if she still does

Sliceofpizza

VIP Member
How is everyone watching this again I can’t find it anywhere also I can’t believe Mia and Henry aren’t back together yet 😂
😂 not sure it’s going to happen this time!

Itvbe in the UK were showing repeats during the daytime, around lunchtime I believe... well it was last week or so before, it was on daily.

nichew

VIP Member
No ?? Who’s that
ive seen a lot posted about him on SM just lately. From Manchester think he’s a bare knuckle boxer. There’s been some drama with a irish guy he was friends with K1ng Irish mouth full of moody gold

Er223

Ohh sorry thought you was taking about him and April following each other 😂 yeah I saw that on her post aswell did someone say dudi or someone else?

Er223

Also pia was with a boy I don’t know his name but his Instagram is king of skips , pia has a reel of them when they went away then they broke up and I think he started see her again but now he is out in Ibiza with a new girl izabella penman but I don’t think pia knows …. Why would she keep the reel up if she did?

Attachments