Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ShannonLondon

Jesus you're right! You'd never know by the way Dudi lives his life - no mention of wife or baby. Used to see them regularly together around Dubai. From looking at her highlights they live together but think they sleep separately now, what a rat
The only explanation I can see is she just doesn't know because I can't see why she's moved back to Dubai, away from her family and living with him whilst she knows he's in a full blown relationship with Mia

Larosa used to post pictures in hotel rooms with him which is a big no when yoir ment to be a traveller
Is Larosa a traveller? The way she went on I assumed she wasn’t

I don’t think it was exclusive with the boy who got killed. I think he’s was with Leah at the same time but his actual girlfriend was a country girl
I remember him with Leah from Ascot, that was so awful what happened to him heartbreaking

She’s back for Mother’s Day where is Henry at the moment? Also how is she affording this life style out there or do we recon she’s not paying

Er223

Also Bailey Whity Mia’s ex best friend I wonder what they are like if they bump in to each as they are both in Dubai and how did Baileys dad die apparently she said once on live how and now no ones know