Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

studmuffin12

Omg I literally don't get this. He is married with a newborn and they live in Dubai with him! Surely there is something missing here?

Looks like D is out of her bio again 🙄
I don't think April lives in Dubai anymore, after the baby was born and it was all exposed I think she's defo caught him out. She seems to come and go. He used to post alot of them together and not a peep since the rumours of him and Mia. Such a shame really

Reactions: 1
See they’re back staying at Atlantis. I wonder how long they really plan on staying? No way they’ll come back and stay in a quarantine hotel.
When I saw them packed up I thought they were coming home

Mia just posted a card and Henry is taking her to the Maldives

blubelle

It looks like Mia had a boob job at like 15! How does this happen? She reminds me of a playboy bunny lol

he was never with Leah, Leah was friends with his sister nor*** and she went out with him for a day so she could sneak off to meat her now husband As they were very protective over her. Leah and quey were never together and never claimed to be. Leah is a lovely girl. larosa family claim to be ‘travellers’ but don’t carry on their ways her sister has 3 children unmarried and rose is well known a hag in gypsy community.. she’s on her 6th boyfriend now and pregnant to some man in Marbella that’s probably won’t last

I’ve no idea why mias chasing after that fool anyway her old man “😬“ has a lot more money than is let on, she’d never go without, I think her mums drilled into her to find the richest man she can find to look after her which is a real shame
What does he do for work?