Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sliceofpizza

VIP Member
He has followed a girl on instagram and they have both tagged the same golf place in Dubai at the same time, I think he's been caught cheating (probably again)
Love this detective work, but how can you tell the latest person someone’s followed? Don’t suppose you could post the name on here...
Also!! How on earth does a person cheat whilst on hols with their loved one? It’s mad.... how do they find the time! DM sliding I expect... but even that it must be via locations. So sneaky! Mia must’ve been looking over her shoulder constantly.

This is her he has probably cheat on Mia with her but why?😂
Ah got it, missed this. WTH?!

Reactions: 1

gossipqween4lyfe

yes they definitely followed each other when i checked, it wouldn’t surprise me if she caught wind of it through here tbh

rosie77

they arnt engaged, the ring is her mums old engagement ring that she gave to mia so she wears it on her right hand

Zanzi202

Ha ha she said it was mediocre 😂 he got up and stared at himself in the mirror afterwards apparently, she did ask him about the ex though and he said he wouldn’t wish her on his worst enemy and that she’s not wifey material been around more times than most but he’s gone back so he obviously just says it to get what he wants 😂😂
Haha I bet he’s a very selfish lover!!! Such a sexist pig, more tea please!!

lola877

Really lost all respect for Leah.. Her and Nathan were good friends and became even closer just before he died when everything came out.

Nathan bought that Porsche he died in when he found out about Henry and Layla to cheer himself up, might sound harsh but had that not happened he might still be here.. for Leah, his good friend to get back with him? It’s awful

oh Leah has also had at least 2 boyfriends since Henry and she definitely does sleep with them, her sister has children and is unmarried like larosas. I’m sure Courtney will too she goes out about these day trips Libby takes her on like she doesn’t stay anywhere but she went to Barbados or Caribbean with Henry and formula 1 abroad with Libby so they do go on normal holidays

Last edited:

Chico

Pia is using her aesthetic instagram plumped by pia- who is pia seeing I thought she was seeing ryan but doesn’t look like him to me?

and is Mia still seeing didi he is in the uk - I’m actually surprised Mia didn’t go back with Henry 😂😂
I saw that but I think she is posting Hannah’s boyfriend to make someone jealous? She was with Hannah yesterday not only a guy as they both posted the same food pics. But Pia posted a pic of the guys leg to make it look like only them two. Also she’s in the back seat not the front so I’d assume Hannah was in the front and it’s her man, not pias as she’s obviously trying to make out like she has a new man and gone for dinner with him 🤣

Attachments

Er223

no Mia has seemed to of gone quite on her Instagram story and I think his wife is April something look on his following

Sliceofpizza

VIP Member
Mia is the type of girl that will constantly get mugged off by Henry but will always run back to him so she can look and prove to other girls like his exes as if SHES the winner and Henry only wants her😂🥴 she wants to be the girl that can hold Henry down and change him😬 not gonna happen hunnaaaay
THIS! Exactly right. She’s proud of it. She thinks she’s playing hard to get now & probably plans to go back to him in a few months. I can’t believe they’ve split up! Aside from his obvious boredom of her it seemed to be going well. I think it was the intensity of it all & he probably got fed up with her sponging. That or he made it obvious he wanted someone else. Such a toxic pair.

NB Is there an Absolutely Ascot thread? Lo gossiping about them all!