Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m sure she found out the day after Elle (from the show) had her baby, she was with Layla all day on Instagram waiting at the hospital and then the day after she posted about being devastated. She was married, her husband put pictures on Instagram burning all the stuff he bought her. Leah was her bridesmaid and the groom was her cousin who sadly died after this. He called Henry out for a couple of days, literally filmed himself stood outside Henry’s house and he wouldn’t come out, then Henry appeared on insta with bruises on his face and a black eye.

He loves having girls fight for/over him. Courtney hates Leah, Leah hates Mia.. all over him. He probably thinks he’s being young and having fun but he’s hurting too many people in the process 🤦🏼‍♀️
Sorry to go back to this! Does anyone know what happened to Layla? Is she not on insta anymore? I saw her at a few beach clubs in marbella before Nathan passed but when they had split . I feel awful for her.

Reactions: 1

#ad#aff

VIP Member
i don’t think she’s gorgeous.. her chin is disgraceful... she’s far too preened for a young girl... and she leaves absolutely NOTHING to the imagination
She uses that ‘just baby’ filter constantly on Instagram- has anyone tried it? It completely transforms your face so who knows what she really looks like 🙄 she’s also constantly filming herself driving and is openly an anti vax moron. She was one of my favourites in Absolutely Ascot but now she seems awful.

I know a few travellers who aren't traditional and have children out of wedlock and to different men i think just a minority of them are like the ones on big fat gypsy weddings!! Courtney has said on a q&a before that she is traditional whereas Leah never has but who knows with slimeball Henry as an ex cant see him waiting around 🤮

JRH2022

Chatty Member
I think Holly was in Dubai with Henry for a bit wasn't she? I’m sure I read that here. I’m sure it’s these threads where I first heard of Holly.
Yeah she was with Henry in Dubai. She also was friends with Mia at one point too.. can someone make a thread for her ?

Jeronimo

If I squint from a shallow POV, I can see her silly reasons for going back there, but him - what’s in it for him. He must be mad in love with her… in his crazy Henry way? Maybe it’s the push/pull power. How boringzzzz
Yeah it’s weird isn’t it- from his POV…. although I’ve always said he will end up marrying her- just thinks that he is entitled to sow his wild oats beforehand! He’s from a traveller background isn’t he- seems fairly common (obviously with non travellers too)!

HEC1993

Chatty Member
Yep. Looks like she’s getting ready to fly somewhere again 🤣 just looked at their website
856BBF6E-5C2F-4ED4-BE96-DA3E84172596.png