Mia Jeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
putting them in a jumperoo or whatever isn’t half as stimulating as what actually playing with your child is. If i’m being honest i think she’s a really lazy mum, she’s always just in bed watching youtube? She just needs to mature and take advice off people, even the fact mabel has a blanket in the cot at such a young age drives me insane!! Lying her on the end off the bed, sitting her on a worktop, it’s just irresponsible
Facts. People can use the “we only see 10 minutes a day!!!!” All they like but it’s so obvious especially to anyone who has kids themselves. My son is like a month older than Mabel I think and I still don’t have time to shower half the time or eat. Let alone always have full glam, constantly doing her nails (and not just painting them!), eyelashes, a spotless room, playing hours of sims and animal crossing etc. Even her snapchats etc just show Mabel sat on the bed without any toys or anything 🤔

Reactions: 6
Facts. People can use the “we only see 10 minutes a day!!!!” All they like but it’s so obvious especially to anyone who has kids themselves. My son is like a month older than Mabel I think and I still don’t have time to shower half the time or eat. Let alone always have full glam, constantly doing her nails (and not just painting them!), eyelashes, a spotless room, playing hours of sims and animal crossing etc. Even her snapchats etc just show Mabel sat on the bed without any toys or anything 🤔
She spends at least an hour on her nails and changes them every few days, how does she have the time? Mabel must be so bored, it’s all good saying she’s a well behaved baby, but that’s probably just an excuse to sit her in front of her MacBook whilst Mia watches something.

Reactions: 4
I was quite offended by her benefits video. I had to quit my job due to pregnancy complications and all I want to do is work and provide for my child but I currently can’t and she’s made me feel like a bad mum for it. In her ‘names I won’t be using’ she said my babies name was ‘too common’ which really offended me also. I see so many videos of hers new clothes, new shoes ect like damn I wish I had money to spend on myself but I’d rather spend it all on my baby girl (my choice) even in thumb nails ‘I spent all my money’ I don’t think she really knows how privileged and lucky she is.

• Sad
She will be shocked when she lives on her own, she usually gets her mum or beth to look after mabel while she does her nails etc, something she wont have once shes moved out lol. I literally cant get anything done with my 8month old until other half comes home

putting them in a jumperoo or whatever isn’t half as stimulating as what actually playing with your child is. If i’m being honest i think she’s a really lazy mum, she’s always just in bed watching youtube? She just needs to mature and take advice off people, even the fact mabel has a blanket in the cot at such a young age drives me insane!! Lying her on the end off the bed, sitting her on a worktop, it’s just irresponsible
I agree with you completely. If you're reading this Mia please stop putting mabel on workshops it's so unsafe!

Reactions: 1
She spends at least an hour on her nails and changes them every few days, how does she have the time? Mabel must be so bored, it’s all good saying she’s a well behaved baby, but that’s probably just an excuse to sit her in front of her MacBook whilst Mia watches something.
Exactly! Not to mention her weekly diaries, all the workouts, bullet journals, gaming videos, business alevel etc. I know we don’t see everything but anyone who has time to even do Even half that stuff isn’t spending much time stimulating their child!

She will be shocked when she lives on her own, she usually gets her mum or beth to look after mabel while she does her nails etc, something she wont have once shes moved out lol. I literally cant get anything done with my 8month old until other half comes home
I’ve been saying this too! She’s going to have the biggest shock I actually feel sorry for her. Especially when she has another baby who doesn’t just sit staring into space for hours or nap as easily as Mabel does! She got lucky with her first baby! My baby certainly doesn’t let me play games for hours on end!

Reactions: 3
Exactly! Not to mention her weekly diaries, all the workouts, bullet journals, gaming videos, business alevel etc. I know we don’t see everything but anyone who has time to even do Even half that stuff isn’t spending much time stimulating their child!

I’ve been saying this too! She’s going to have the biggest shock I actually feel sorry for her. Especially when she has another baby who doesn’t just sit staring into space for hours or nap as easily as Mabel does! She got lucky with her first baby! My baby certainly doesn’t let me play games for hours on end!
I don't think she should be even thinking of having more children
I find it insane her mother is fine with her teenage daughter "former drug addict" adding more children to her home. Mia should try moving into her own home and pay her own way and also pay for mabels food. When you don't have three other people to watch your baby so you can faff about drawing leaves in your notebook you'll realise how hard work babys are.
I have an almost 9 month old baby and I barely have time to have a 15 minute bath since we don't live with the father.

I find it insane her mother is fine with her teenage daughter "former drug addict" adding more children to her home. Mia should try moving into her own home and pay her own way and also pay for mabels food. When you don't have three other people to watch your baby so you can faff about drawing leaves in your notebook you'll realise how hard work babys are.
I have an almost 9 month old baby and I barely have time to have a 15 minute bath since we don't live with the father.

Reactions: 3
New here I usually just read but cant keep my urge to comment in anymore! I'm glad she sees this thread and hopefully she actually thinks about what she does now because shes in my opinion not mature for her age at all. The ridicilous posing, hating on men, playing on games and watching YouTube instead of looking after Mabel properly. I mean who puts a baby to bed with a loose blanket at mabels age?! Shes completely clueless and her reaction to peoples opinions is that people are jealous of her?!🤦‍♀️and she wants to have more babies soon it just gets worse😣 sorry honestly believe she planned to have a baby so young. Nothing about her pregnancy story adds up and she seems like the kind of person to watch TTC videos and secretly plan a pregnancy. Sorry if this seems too harsh but her followers are literally like 90% teenagers who are inspired by mia to have babies at their age, it's just not good!

Reactions: 9
Oh and to add to her immaturity; judging peoples baby names! How awful. But since it's okay for her to judge- Mabel-Ocean.. 🙄🤔

Reactions: 7

I agree. She so clearly thinks babies are all going to be as easy as Mabel 😬 I know, her mother makes me super uncomfortable with what she lets her get away with. Mia was piercing her own nipples & giving herself Terrible stick and Poke tattoos at like 14. I know there’s only so much you can control but really?? 🙄 seems like she’s always tried to be her friend rather than her mother! Definitely. She can’t say she wants to make sure she can afford another child when she doesn’t even know since she doesn’t even pay for Mabel now! Exactly!! I have a partner and even then by the time he’s home from work, eaten etc I’m lucky if I get 10 minutes for a bath or to chill while he gives my son a bath. My only luxury is a lie in when he’s off and I’m one of the lucky ones for having that help! She likes to praise herself and obsess about being a single mum (like all the single teen mum youtubers) when she has no idea! Even non-single mothers get less help than she does from her sister, mum and stepdad. She really has no idea how privileged she is

Oh and to add to her immaturity; judging peoples baby names! How awful. But since it's okay for her to judge- Mabel-Ocean.. 🙄🤔
It was when she said lacie was only a cute baby name and a terrible adult name as if any adult wants to be called Mabel-Ocean 🤦🏽‍♀️ And then she called it a stripper name. Let’s be real, if you walk into a strip club we all know which name is more likely to be there. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with a stripper but I certainly wouldn’t be shocked if one was called ocean or Mabel-ocean lmao.

Last edited:
I agree. She so clearly thinks babies are all going to be as easy as Mabel 😬 I know, her mother makes me super uncomfortable with what she lets her get away with. Mia was piercing her own nipples & giving herself Terrible stick and Poke tattoos at like 14. I know there’s only so much you can control but really?? 🙄 seems like she’s always tried to be her friend rather than her mother! Definitely. She can’t say she wants to make sure she can afford another child when she doesn’t even know since she doesn’t even pay for Mabel now! Exactly!! I have a partner and even then by the time he’s home from work, eaten etc I’m lucky if I get 10 minutes for a bath or to chill while he gives my son a bath. My only luxury is a lie in when he’s off and I’m one of the lucky ones for having that help! She likes to praise herself and obsess about being a single mum (like all the single teen mum youtubers) when she has no idea! Even non-single mothers get less help than she does from her sister, mum and stepdad. She really has no idea how privileged she is

It was when she said lacie was only a cute baby name and a terrible adult name as if any adult wants to be called Mabel-Ocean 🤦🏽‍♀️ And then she called it a stripper name. Let’s be real, if you walk into a strip club we all know which name is more likely to be there. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with a stripper but I certainly wouldn’t be shocked if one was called ocean or Mabel-ocean lmao.
I remember seeing a video of mia in the bath. I don't think I would have been able to get away with that at her age not that if want to. I think mias mum will end up with two teenage mums for daughters. It's one thing walking around the house half dressed but another to video it for all the internet to see.
Also her mum a d step dad should know better than to keep mables dad from seeing his daughter.

Reactions: 2
Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/
Lmao her denial is too funny. The standard “you only see 10 minutes of my life!!!” Right ok, so you never have a full face of makeup? As we’ve said, she’s always redoing her nails which takes awhile, always doing her journal, constantly talks about playing animal crossing, always vlogging but rarely with Mabel, playing sims, working out and always talking about watching YouTube. As well as now saying she’s going to start practising Wicca which takes ALOT of time & research. I’m sorry, doesn’t matter how much we see, anyone who has time to do all that, even half that lol, does NOT stimulate or spend enough time with their young baby. It’s not like Mabel is 4 and plays by herself. Even that video supposedly proving she’s a “good mum” was just her placing Mabel down on a mat or jumperoo so she can play alone 🙄 I bet Mabel isn’t even sure which ones her mum 💀 Just listen to your criticism instead of denying it as yeah but no one sees everything! We see enough and that’s facts. Ok I’m done 🤣

I'm not commenting on this thread to hate on Mia, because that's just mean. I started following Mia because she was pregnant around the same time I was. She seemed down to earth, honest and a generally nice person. Now everyone is mentioning about how she had time to do her nails etc. Just because she's a mum doesn't me 1. She can't treat herself by spending her earnt money on her. 2. Mia still lives at home, so she will get lots of help looking after mabel from her mum and stepdad because she is still a child herself.
I don't agree with the fact her she made the tiktok about people on benefits. That's just disrespectful as she preaches about being kind and mental health but it's a completely different story when people are talking about her situation.
Mia will get a huge shock when she moves out because me and my partner did. You suddenly have this huge responsibility and it is hard. Mia has alot of growing up to do and she needs to start thinking about her actions and the way she puts herself out there on the Internet because it won't just affect her, it will affect her kids

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Her new tik tok... Literally no one has ever said we know everything about her. The complete opposite actually! We see enough to be able to form our own opinions and most people’s opinions aren’t meant to cause Mia harm, they come from a place of concern for her and her child. Yet she always seems to turn it into an attack on her being a teen mum? I couldn’t care less how old she is.

Reactions: 8
Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/
Lmao her denial is too funny. The standard “you only see 10 minutes of my life!!!” Right ok, so you never have a full face of makeup? As we’ve said, she’s always redoing her nails which takes awhile, always doing her journal, constantly talks about playing animal crossing, always vlogging but rarely with Mabel, playing sims, working out and always talking about watching YouTube. As well as now saying she’s going to start practising Wicca which takes ALOT of time & research. I’m sorry, doesn’t matter how much we see, anyone who has time to do all that, even half that lol, does NOT stimulate or spend enough time with their young baby. It’s not like Mabel is 4 and plays by herself. Even that video supposedly proving she’s a “good mum” was just her placing Mabel down on a mat or jumperoo so she can play alone 🙄 I bet Mabel isn’t even sure which ones her mum 💀 Just listen to your criticism instead of denying it as yeah but no one sees everything! We see enough and that’s facts. Ok I’m done 🤣
Why doesn’t she show the time she spends with Mabel then?? Like sure we only see ten minutes, so the majority of your time isn’t with Mabel? Because if it was, we’d see it??

• Heart
As someone who’s 6 months pregnant at 18, whose line of work has been drastically affected by the corona virus, i know for a fact i will have to use benefits from the government in order to get by. Yet i worked so so hard to get to the position i was in, so i find her comment just shows how extremely uneducated and naive she is to the real world. Yes, she does work hard, we can she the fact she uploads 3 videos a week plus a few on her second channel, but just because she can earn a few hundred quid from talking about jewellery or a deodorant doesn’t mean other people don’t work just as hard as she does. Then obviously there’s people who physically cannot go to work but would love. I sort of understand where the tiktok was coming from but she clearly doesn’t think before she posts and is just uneducated as to what benefits are actually for and the majority of the people who need them.
At the end of the day, no matter what she does, i just feel awful for her gorgeous little girl. This is the first generation that will see the majority of their life blasted on the internet starting from before they’re even born! Mabel will grow up and see her mum dreaming over babies when she’s only 6 months old, calling her a witch (whether it was a joke or not) and leaving her whilst she does her nails or plays on her games. This could really leave Mabel feeling unloved or unwanted. She just needs to be careful as i don’t think she understands that when Mabel goes to school all her friends will be able to see everything Mia has posted .. including Mia’s tiktok dances, i definitely wouldn’t want to see my mum trying to “throw it back”😭🤣

Reactions: 11
Al
BF00DA3B-F67F-49F8-960B-EEE68ACD92BB.png

her sister posted this, but the argument lacks logic. Her mum pays for stuff because mia is saving for a house? So when she moves out, has bills, rent/mortgage AND baby stuff to pay for who’ll bank roll her then?
im not against financial support, but Mia is no better than people on benefits if her mum is paying her way. (Nothing wrong with being on benefits, I just couldn’t find another way to word it)
Maybe mia should sort out the here and now, instead of the house she’s buying in the future, or her grandad is buying, or she’s living with friends because her story has changed so much

if they have such a problem with a forum that isn’t commenting hate, but is also keeping its opinions away from them in order to respect their lives,maybe they should delete their accounts? Oh no, their clout means too much

Reactions: 5
Shows how immature she is making TikToks🤦‍♀️I saw she put something about guidelines and every baby being different. Sorry mia didnt realise that Mabel is so different when it comes to sleeping that having a loose blanket is fine and comes with no risks for her🙄😂

Reactions: 8
Shows how immature she is making TikToks🤦‍♀️I saw she put something about guidelines and every baby being different. Sorry mia didnt realise that Mabel is so different when it comes to sleeping that having a loose blanket is fine and comes with no risks for her🙄😂
If she actually read here properly, a lot of people said babies develop at their own rate but they need support to do that, issue being mia doesn’t seem to provide that support. But obviously that’s a personal attack instead of concern, when I had my first I constantly rang my mum and took advice online because I didn’t have a clue what sort of things I could do to help my baby develop
I always gave her credit, Mabel seemed looked after but seeing her plonked wherever with blankets in her cot scares me, no baby is immune from suffocation Mia.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.