Mia Jeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone who’s 6 months pregnant at 18, whose line of work has been drastically affected by the corona virus, i know for a fact i will have to use benefits from the government in order to get by. Yet i worked so so hard to get to the position i was in, so i find her comment just shows how extremely uneducated and naive she is to the real world. Yes, she does work hard, we can she the fact she uploads 3 videos a week plus a few on her second channel, but just because she can earn a few hundred quid from talking about jewellery or a deodorant doesn’t mean other people don’t work just as hard as she does. Then obviously there’s people who physically cannot go to work but would love. I sort of understand where the tiktok was coming from but she clearly doesn’t think before she posts and is just uneducated as to what benefits are actually for and the majority of the people who need them.
At the end of the day, no matter what she does, i just feel awful for her gorgeous little girl. This is the first generation that will see the majority of their life blasted on the internet starting from before they’re even born! Mabel will grow up and see her mum dreaming over babies when she’s only 6 months old, calling her a witch (whether it was a joke or not) and leaving her whilst she does her nails or plays on her games. This could really leave Mabel feeling unloved or unwanted. She just needs to be careful as i don’t think she understands that when Mabel goes to school all her friends will be able to see everything Mia has posted .. including Mia’s tiktok dances, i definitely wouldn’t want to see my mum trying to “throw it back”😭🤣
You can imagine Mabel when she’s older, finding the channel being so excited to see old videos of her as a baby... and it’s just Mia talking about animal crossing and having a new baby lmao

Reactions: 8
Right. Mia. If YouTube didn’t take off for you. (You got pregnant when teen mom vlogs took off so were lucky) you’d have been on Benefits. At least for the start. Whether you went out and got a real job we’ll never know.

Man I just wish she’d stop judging. Stick her in a 1 bed council flat with Mabel on her own (with no babysitters on hand) and make her earn actually have to go into the real world for a job and pay her own bills and see how she copes then.
She’s literally got an army of young teens saying they want to be like her. It’s disgusting imo.
I don’t care how she says she didn’t have a baby for clout. She deffo wants more for clout because it means more views and attention for her.

I actually really liked her during her pregnancy. She was so grounded and mature from what she showed. But now she’s just coming across as an attention seeking train wreck.

Reactions: 16
Exactly! She has no clue about real life. Army of teenagers is so right😂 if anything needs shutting down it's their channels. Oh wow beth you're only 14 or whatever shush🙄 shes just as bad. The only people looking like clowns are them 2 making videos that are just pointless, embarrassing and immature. Theres a thread about you because you do and say so much silly stuff🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
AlView attachment 119211

her sister posted this, but the argument lacks logic. Her mum pays for stuff because mia is saving for a house? So when she moves out, has bills, rent/mortgage AND baby stuff to pay for who’ll bank roll her then?
im not against financial support, but Mia is no better than people on benefits if her mum is paying her way. (Nothing wrong with being on benefits, I just couldn’t find another way to word it)
Maybe mia should sort out the here and now, instead of the house she’s buying in the future, or her grandad is buying, or she’s living with friends because her story has changed so much

if they have such a problem with a forum that isn’t commenting hate, but is also keeping its opinions away from them in order to respect their lives,maybe they should delete their accounts? Oh no, their clout means too much
“Please comment on our channel instead of behind our back..” we do but Mia deletes anything remotely constructive because she doesn’t want to face it 🙄 she even made that whole video because of one negative comment 🙄 don’t pretend you take criticism well and only mad because it’s behind your back lmao.

your point about benefits is SO important. Don’t slander people who require help only to get the exact same from your parents 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
when Mabel-Ocean is older she won’t like the name. Like I love the Mabel part but the Ocean part idk bout. When you apply for a job u have to put down your full name. Like my name is Aideen-Margaret (quite an Irish name) but everyone just calls me Aideen which I like but Mia is so adamant that the Ocean part has to be there. I’m lucky my double barrel isn’t that bad. But when you apply for jobs you have to put your full name even if she did want to just be called Mabel on her school system and jobs and that it will be Mabel-Ocean. You also have to think about a name that has been in fashion for a few years even if you don’t want it to be popular. I’m only saying from own experience. I rebelled the Margaret part of my name so much as people would take the mick.

This may only be an opinion and other might not see it but does anyone else recon Mias mum is kinda scared of saying anything to Mia because surely her mum would have some sort of idea. Like when my cousin had her baby she excepted constrictive criticism from family and it has made her one of the best mums out there as she has embraced what people say as when you are a first time mum nobody knows what to do really so you do need advice from everyone around you.

Also Mia jumps to conclusions to quickly. If Mia actually read the page and saw it was just constructive criticism it would help as if people ever try to help her she just turns the comments off.

I also agree she is gonna struggle moving out at her age and also where is she getting that type of money after not long ago buying a car. It’s not easy. Has she even thought about food bills mortgage/ rent insurance and her car insurance will be expensive to start with. Getting the car is the easy part. The insurance is the harder part. It’s very pricey when u first get ur licence.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
AlView attachment 119211

her sister posted this, but the argument lacks logic. Her mum pays for stuff because mia is saving for a house? So when she moves out, has bills, rent/mortgage AND baby stuff to pay for who’ll bank roll her then?
im not against financial support, but Mia is no better than people on benefits if her mum is paying her way. (Nothing wrong with being on benefits, I just couldn’t find another way to word it)
Maybe mia should sort out the here and now, instead of the house she’s buying in the future, or her grandad is buying, or she’s living with friends because her story has changed so much

if they have such a problem with a forum that isn’t commenting hate, but is also keeping its opinions away from them in order to respect their lives,maybe they should delete their accounts? Oh no, their clout means too much
If mias mum does the weekly shop what is stopping mia from transferring her mum the money? I know aptamil formula is not cheap since I am a mum myself.
May as well get mia prepared for the reality of motherhood now
Its been said before but she'll be in for a shock with rent/mortgage, council tax, water rates, gas and electric, food for her and mable. I doubt you tube is paying that great so when she is on her own she may have to cut back on the pointless makeup pallets etc

Reactions: 5
I’m kinda sick of being made to look like a bad person for having an opinion.
I enjoyed Mia’s videos until she slagged off other people’s baby names, said she wouldn’t call her child “name” because she knows someone who’s a “witch”, and then the tiktok about benefits annoyed me.

Mia needs to understand that some things she puts online will bite her on the arse sometimes. It’s not me being horrible because I do like her content and personality online, she just needs to take responsibility more. I enjoy Beth’s content more than Mia’s now, however I feel like I need to unsubscribe to the both of them because they’re upset that me and other people on this forum have opinions about what stuff they share online. You can’t have 85,000 people subscribed to your personal YouTube channel and get offended when someone comments on something you’ve said or done publicly.

I understand that seeing things online about yourself will upset you, honestly I’ve been there, but you can’t expect such a large audience of people to not have criticism for what you publicly share online.

No hate to either of you Mia and Beth.

I did feel guilty when I saw Mia devastated on her tiktok live stream about this forum. Now, I feel like i can’t be subscribed to either of them because of all of this.

Reactions: 10
Tbh I’ve been kind with what I’ve written in my opinion, I’ve always said that Mia isn’t a bad mum, she’s young and learning and all new/first time mums are the same.
I agree with the above comment, I don’t dislike Mia and actually I’ve been subbed since the piercing days & liked seeing how much she’d grown up since then but honestly the growth of her channel has gone to her head.
Mia love, I mentioned before that I’m more interested in seeing mama and baby outfit of the days, videos of you reading to your daughter, jigsaws and other baby bits... Tummy times, dancing with Mabel... Even a little singalong.
I don’t have children but my sister was 16 when she had her eldest and I work with kids. I’m ten years older than Mia and would continue to watch her, but wish she would remember that if you put something out on the internet people will have an opinion and it’s not always hate.
Linking this thread did you no favours as now is more active than it ever was...

Reactions: 9
I’m kinda sick of being made to look like a bad person for having an opinion.
I enjoyed Mia’s videos until she slagged off other people’s baby names, said she wouldn’t call her child “name” because she knows someone who’s a “witch”, and then the tiktok about benefits annoyed me.

Mia needs to understand that some things she puts online will bite her on the arse sometimes. It’s not me being horrible because I do like her content and personality online, she just needs to take responsibility more. I enjoy Beth’s content more than Mia’s now, however I feel like I need to unsubscribe to the both of them because they’re upset that me and other people on this forum have opinions about what stuff they share online. You can’t have 85,000 people subscribed to your personal YouTube channel and get offended when someone comments on something you’ve said or done publicly.

I understand that seeing things online about yourself will upset you, honestly I’ve been there, but you can’t expect such a large audience of people to not have criticism for what you publicly share online.

No hate to either of you Mia and Beth.

I did feel guilty when I saw Mia devastated on her tiktok live stream about this forum. Now, I feel like i can’t be subscribed to either of them because of all of this.
How do you see her live?

Don’t know why they go on about people criticising them but don’t address them themselves being offensive in the baby names video or the benefits TikTok. How is what we are doing any different to what they’ve done, apart from the fact people on benefits haven’t put themselves out there like that and people didn’t post their baby names to be judged.

they don’t have to read this thread. They need to understand if no one could be criticised for what they put out on the internet that could get very dangerous.

If comments and threads like this are causing Mia to become upset then the best thing she can do is click off and ignore the comments instead of responding to them. I don't have children myself but I can imagine being a mum at any age is stressful and emotional but even more especially with the hormones and feelings that come with being a teenager too. I hope so much that the mistakes she's made, though they're unfortunately on the Internet forever, will be lessons for her in the future. Things like her Tiktoks and comments made in her video will stick even as she does change and grow up and it'll be hard to shift the image some people have of her. I'm sure everyone has things in their past that they're not proud of and are thankful that it's not out there as popular content. With the audience and platform Mia has its important to monitor the content and the image shes putting out as it will have after effects not just for her but for the teenage mum image she has and the audience of young girls who follow her.

When you're young and you feel like you know everything and have everything planned out having any criticism or a person disagreeing with you can be seen as hate or an attack against you. So Mia is attacking back as a way of protection for her by responding to criticism, making videos about a comment and sharing this thread because people are talking about her and she doesn't like it.

She's definitely feeling lonely seeing as her secondary school friends are in college with more freedom and spare time and they won't want to spend time indoors or places that are OK for babies. They'll want to go to the pub or the cinema or to big events that wouldn't be easy with a child as young as Mabel. Being lonely is probably what spurred on the ideas of a sperm donor and moving out. Having Mabel has been a central event in her life and has had positive effects like motherhood and having a growing YouTube career so of course she would want to do it again to get the same effects.

But again she's 17 and she is still a teenager and in that young frame of mind and that divide between being a mum and still trying to become a young woman and try and do as much as she can so she can enjoy her teenage years like other girls her age do

Mabel can look back on this in the years to come and make her own opinions on what she's seen. Most of what I've seen on this thread is concern for this little girl and advice and help for Mia and all I wish for, like everyone here, is for Mia and Mabel to have as best a life as possible and be surrounded by love and stability.

Hopefully having the stability of college and friends who she can be a kid with will stop all this that's going on. It's clear that her life is somewhat reliant on social media and posting and so she's not realising all her mistakes yet because it's getting views and attraction. I must admit I've questioned her actions before and some things have upset and angered me like the benefits Tiktoks and the name video and I've gone from a fan to an occasional watcher just because I'm not enjoying the content on Mia's channel right now as much as I did in the past.

This is long and rambly and doesn't make as much sense as I wanted it to but it's the thought processes I've has watching Mia's content and reading this thread.

Reactions: 7
068F328A-9F18-4D69-8CC8-C561B9D95E69.png

so this is online, delusional thinking she’s getting a mortgage at 18 with an income so unstable and a 2 grand deposit

I know we only see a small insight. However.
she is always in her room with Mabel. Mabel only ever seems to be In the jumperoo or her bed. Only recently have we seen her out a walk.

im not saying I’m perfect but if I was in her shoes I would try and be outside playing in the living room playing etc. Not just in one place. Even when feeding her bottles. It’s in her room

Reactions: 6
It's not malicious hate and slander, 95% of the comments on this forum is that of constructive criticism and valid opinions that YOU delete of your posts pretend doesn't pop up on your "perfect, hardworking teen mum" social media.

Your "I want a darker skin" narrative is annoying because it came from what seemed like a shallow thought process to how having children works, your benefits mum's opinion is clueless, look at today's economy mia, watch the news for once.
You spew about how you like unique baby names and all this jargon but you tear apart other children's names because they aren't to your liking... no honey... this forum is not only to help you see that you can't just turn the comments off on people's opinions on you but to show you, the world is bigger than the little portion you experience from a privileged stand-point.

Understand, you hurt other's feelings with some of your tasteless content, and we are allowed through the power of choice and freewill to commune and express our feelings like you do so confidently on your small portion of the internet. You knew and are fully aware of how ruthless and cold the internet can be, here's a way to cope with that, stop making controversial content altogether it's not the life for you as you have given us reason to believe.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I know we only see a small insight. However.
she is always in her room with Mabel. Mabel only ever seems to be In the jumperoo or her bed. Only recently have we seen her out a walk.

im not saying I’m perfect but if I was in her shoes I would try and be outside playing in the living room playing etc. Not just in one place. Even when feeding her bottles. It’s in her room
I think she might not want to film around her family so much except Beth, her mom sems moderately comfortable being in the odd clip and has a public Instagram but she’s never shown her stepdad so it’s possible when they’re sat in say the lounge with them she doesn’t film it.

I’m surprised she doesn’t go tomorrow baby classes or groups besides massage though

Reactions: 2
I think she might not want to film around her family so much except Beth, her mom sems moderately comfortable being in the odd clip and has a public Instagram but she’s never shown her stepdad so it’s possible when they’re sat in say the lounge with them she doesn’t film it.

I’m surprised she doesn’t go tomorrow baby classes or groups besides massage though
But even on other social media when she just takes a picture to post into her stories. It’s always in her bedroom

Reactions: 3
I’m just gonna spit 10 facts that are really grinding my gears.
1. We barely see Mabel in videos For someone who’s a “mummy blogger”
2. If we do see her she’s in the background as an ornament and we get the occasional hi/bye including Mabel.
3. That video of her “stimulating” was awkward and cringey because I don’t believe she has actually spent the time to connect with Mabel on that level to know what to actually do.
4. Mia 100% needs to stop those tiktoks, it’s actually so pathetic beyond belief. No more needs to be said on that matter.
5. Mia needs to realise that no one actually cares that she’s a teen mum, every third girl you see is a teen mum, nothing new and certainly not anything worth the clout. (Im a teen mum myself, don’t see what’s so fascinating) tho it seems to be little girls fascinated by it, which is, erm, disturbing.
6. One thing I would love to say to her is a simple “pot kettle black” how she can justify an absolute slaughtering video about baby names but cry about people not liking Mabel-ocean???
7. Speaking on something I actually know about personally. I also play sims and do acrylic nails (I have a 9 month old) and I do my nails once every 3 weeks at NIGHT when my baby’s asleep. And as for sims I’m lucky if I get to play an hour at night which I’m not mad about but I don’t understand how she can do all these things “all day”?
8. I always ask for more videos when she asks on her insta story about playing with Mabel, what she loves about her, describing about how being a mum to her is awesome yet all I see is more and more day in the life’s with Mabel stuck in a jumperoo or a bouncer on the bed.
9. To me, It seems clear Mia sees her child/future children as a way to gain clout. She can’t seem to enjoy the one she has without mentioning at every opportunity she wants more.
10. The only reason why she’s broadcasted this forum is because it’s beyond her control. It’s easier for her to gain, yet again more clout from immature 13 year olds. Since you know? She deletes every comment that doesn’t fit her criteria on her own posts.
another thing I wanted to mention was Beth, she’s only trying to stick up for her sister with that post on her story. She’s a 14 year old girl only looking out for her sister and that’s completely normal. I know I’d do anything for my sister. I just wish they’d BOTH take what we say with a pinch of salt, yeah some things might not be 100% true of what we say but surely if there’s a forum in the first place there must be unsavoury things going on??

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Okay I’m a mother ,I had my daughter at 20 I don’t care what you named your child, I don’t care when you want to wean her, whether you want to leave her in a ball pit and paint your nails... go ahead, fair enough. Mums do need that time and babies are so content playing on their own for abit sometimes. That’s fine. No one should slag off how you parent, she’s clearly a well looked after little baby

what’s not okay is glorifying teenage pregnancy, throwing around accusations like not working hard lands you on benefits, shading your baby dad publicly and making statements to girls that are not much older/younger than you ..that men bashing is okay, normalising building your own baby “I want a mixed race one” it’s bizarre , it’s completely misleading and you need to grow up.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.