Mia Jeal #9 Wasting money on tattoos and filler. Guess what Mabel, it’s puffs for dinner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will ss actually go out to her though? They can be so hit and miss with cases
They have a duty of care to investigate every report they receive. Totally dependent on the accusations to how they’ll proceed. Sometimes it’s a phone call, other times an unannounced visit, or a planned assessment.
At least that’s how it works in our local authority.
I’d imagine they’d want to speak to mias health visitor and the nursery to be fair.

Reactions: 7
Kind of debating messaging Victoria and asking her to maybe teach Mia the importance of personal hygiene and why you should never pick a child up by their wrists.. what’s people’s thoughts?
I think people have befor and she took no notice

Reactions: 5
Tbh I don’t think so. I wish they would atleast give her some support and some resources. But it’s really hard with her case because we just watch her online but they don’t understand just how much Mia actually posts/shares across her social media’s. It’s also difficult to explain without seeing the videos, because it’s not like it’s severe (as in she’s in immediate danger) kind of case. It’s a shame because I genuinely fear for Mabel’s future mental health, mainly because I don’t think Mia understands the seriousness of her actions and won’t listen to anyone but a professional!

Reactions: 6
They have a duty of care to investigate every report they receive. Totally dependent on the accusations to how they’ll proceed. Sometimes it’s a phone call, other times an unannounced visit, or a planned assessment.
At least that’s how it works in our local authority.
I’d imagine they’d want to speak to mias health visitor and the nursery to be fair.
That's how its suppose to be however they dont always actually go and check and person needs to be reported usually 3 times befor they actually go out and check, after my dad died when I was young I had them involved for my behaviour and then when I got pregnant and 16 they had to do checks and stuff and I got on really well with my social worker for years after and found loads of stuff out that they dont do checks when needed and things hence how baby p happened (not in any way saying mia is like that at all) but SS let down such a huge amount of children every day

Reactions: 7
They’ve not long gone some stay up there for 3 hours wonder if the video will get taken down and that part cut out

Reactions: 3
If you want before you send it put it on here to get opinions on it??
Thought I’d go for the nice approach. Rather than your daughter is ridiculous

Hiya, excuse me for probably overstepping the mark but as a mother I could not go without saying anything and since Mia isn’t very good at taking feedback.. I thought I would reach out to another mother! In her most recent video Mabel was soaked wet through due to her nappy leaking when she woke up.. rather than mis change her she left her to sit in her own urine and eat her breakfast, not only is that VERY unhygienic but the risk or rashes and irritation are so greatly increased by doing so. Mia is a young mum and learning and I’m sure if she was able to accept guidance rather than hide from she (and hopefully you) would see this isn’t hate. But maybe you could pass the message on.. .

Also please please please ask Mia to no longer pick Mabel up by the wrists,Mabel is young and her bones very fragile, the chances of Mia dislocating her or really hurting Mabel by doing so are crazy high. I hope you understand why I’ve messaged

Reactions: 22
She's so lucky Mabel's not had a UTI from not washing the nappies correctly and having her sit in dirty nappies. UTIs can be really dangerous in babies, I had one at around 10 months old and it ended up causing permanent kidney damage. It's crazy how Mia would risk Mabel's health like that, there was no reason not to change her as soon as she noticed.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
The exact kind of excuses I expected from her. I think Victoria would say the exact same. A shadow..... she’s disgusting.

Reactions: 20
Mia, if you leave your child in wee soaked clothes and nappies, like you have done time and time again, she will know no different and be happy. She may look happy but she genuinly looks ill.

you need help, you can deny it all you want, but that’s why I have reported you. Not to have your child taken away but to get you the help you need. Leaving your child in that state weather it was the nappy or the baby grow is disgusting and it’s not on at all. It made me and many others feel physically sick

• Heart
Reactions: 24
A baby that knows nothing else would sit there happily with a piss wet nappy
Absolutely , my daughter has leaked before when she’s been in her car seat so obviously I didn’t know until I took her out and realised. She was happy as Larry not aware and obviously I changed her on the back seat ASAP

Reactions: 13
She’s reading here.

Mia, I hope you get the help you need because it’s clear your child was wet. Can’t lie about it. Theres video footage.
I don’t actually think she reads this thread (I wish she did because she would actually benefit from it) but she’s only just seen the comments on her insta and straight after deleting them she posts that on her story.
the fact that she has blatantly lied is ridiculous!! Anyone with eyes can see the baby grow was soaked! She really thinks we are all stupid

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
You managed to do your own skin care, get yourself dressed AND film for a sponsor. Being rushed is NO excuse for leaving your child in that state.

it is neglect.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.