Mia Jeal #9 Wasting money on tattoos and filler. Guess what Mabel, it’s puffs for dinner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno what care they have but my mums car looked exactly like this and there is a seat in the middle with a seat belt over your lap 🤷‍♀️ if not it's really irresponsible
Defo could be right but there’s two defined seats in the boot as she bends forward you can see.. It’s just disappointing as car crashes are so frequent

Defo could be right but there’s two defined seats in the boot as she bends forward you can see.. It’s just disappointing as car crashes are so frequent
Yeah that's exactly what my mums was like 2 seats with head rests and a seat in the middle 🤷‍♀️ who knows, totally with you ok that my dad died it a car crash it's not right people being irresponsible on the roads

Reactions: 2
Nappy leak or not the nappy should be changed as soon as she wakes up why would any mother leave there child sitting in piss longer than needed I certainly dont

Reactions: 30
Nappy leak or not the nappy should be changed as soon as she wakes up why would any mother leave there child sitting in piss longer than needed I certainly dont
Omg yes! First thing you do when your child gets up is change them!! Common sence !

Reactions: 18
I dunno what care they have but my mums car looked exactly like this and there is a seat in the middle with a seat belt over your lap 🤷‍♀️ if not it's really irresponsible, also I think its abit of a stretch comparing her to mia shes living and genuin towards her child stops filming to sort him out if needs be and seems to put him first she feeds him better than poor mabel gets, in general shes a really good mum
In Keira's vlog yesterday I believe it was, Oskar had a poo explosion and she immediately said 'right I need to go and sort Oskar out' and stopped filming. I feel like if that was Mia she would just carry on filming and give Mabel an absolute look of disgust! Keira also helped her mum out as her younger siblings and Oskar had a tummy bug so she is a lot more responsible.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Well she never rushed to change hers when the cats peed on them, I’m shocked the comments are still on Instagram

Reactions: 13
Kiera comments are on but mias aren’t it’s clearly nothing to do with minors being in them as she had her siblings in hers

Reactions: 12
Yeah that's exactly what my mums was like 2 seats with head rests and a seat in the middle 🤷‍♀️ who knows, totally with you ok that my dad died it a car crash it's not right people being irresponsible on the roads
Sorry to here that☹ She lives a couple of miles away from me and I’ve seen her about before but never taken any notice of the car! I’m going to in future I’m intrigued🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Didn’t see say in the video that she lets Mabel eat her shoe to distract her so she can get her dressed? That’s absolutely disgusting, that baby is going to get seriously ill one day. Just get her a teething toy, or that to much to ask?

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Just went to look at the comments on insta and she’s deleted them!!😡 just like I said she would do... Mia grow tf up and start taking responsibility for your vile parenting

• Angry
Reactions: 24
She 100% picked her up like that because she didn’t want to touch her dirty sleepsuit.

View attachment 292743
I feel so ill I want to cry
I’ve reported her to SS anyway, and a few others have too. Hopefully they will step in and sort this out. Idc if people see it as ‘bullying’ I have a genuine concern for that baby and the care she’s in. It’s like all the puzzle pieces are together and what we thought is true. The acting like she’s a inconvenience, the way she speaks about her, not having her basic needs cared for and being cooped up in one room, it’s all coming together. It’s neglect.
i honestly think it’s what she needs. They will hopefully give her some advice and help that she needs, show her that we aren’t just being trolls and what we have been saying is true and shouldn’t just be shrugged off like it’s nothing. But most importantly, hopefully it’ll give her a harsh lesson that Mabel isn’t her property, she isn’t something you can just do whatever you want with, she isn’t a style accessory or something you can just half-arse. She’s a real person who deserves to be respected as one and treated like she’s actually loved and cared about. Your mum posting a smiling picture from nursery every couple of days or you adding a 12 second time lapse of her eating a puff does NOT count when the rest of the time is spent doing whatever the f you want and not meeting even one of her basic needs. I can’t wait until she plays victim in all this, forgetting that the only victim here is Mabel.

Reactions: 18
I got a reply from function of beauty. It’s been passed to their team and they’re Apparently working “diligently to address the concerns”
And mentioned they’ll continue to keep customers in mind when choosing influencers in the future.

I doubt they’ll do anything though but we’ll see.

Reactions: 20
Kind of debating messaging Victoria and asking her to maybe teach Mia the importance of personal hygiene and why you should never pick a child up by their wrists.. what’s people’s thoughts?

Reactions: 20
I got a reply from function of beauty. It’s been passed to their team and they’re Apparently working “diligently to address the concerns”
And mentioned they’ll continue to keep customers in mind when choosing influencers in the future.

I doubt they’ll do anything though but we’ll see.
I can just imagine the video if they stop doing sponsers with her🙄

'Bullies stole my sponser' - how do u expect me to look after Mabel if you take my money so I can't spend it on myself...I mean her

Reactions: 7
Kind of debating messaging Victoria and asking her to maybe teach Mia the importance of personal hygiene and why you should never pick a child up by their wrists.. what’s people’s thoughts?
Probably won’t get a reply but go for it

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.