Mia Jeal #8 always leaves baby on the floor.Mabel would get more attention from a door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had my first baby a few months after Mia had Mabel. I used to watch her videos and all she ever said was about Mabel never crying. My daughter was a very crying newborn. So when Mia kept saying Mabel didnt cry, it always made me feel like I was doing something wrong and my baby wasnt happy. Looking back I know that wasnt the case. But this is a prime example why everyone should be okay about all aspects instead of trying to make out everything is perfect. Because there will always be someone you make feel bad as a result

Reactions: 18
So what do we think her new tattoo will be? Like this comment if you think it’ll be Harry Potter related cause she’s been a Slytherin FOREVER don’t you know!

Reactions: 25
So what do we think her new tattoo will be? Like this comment if you think it’ll be Harry Potter related cause she’s been a Slytherin FOREVER don’t you know!
I hope her mum stepped up for once and told her not to get some ridiculous hp thing she’ll hate by the end of the year. I don’t know if it’s just because he’s a strict Indian dad, but my dad wouldn’t even let me get my seconds done for my 18th (I’m just waiting till I move out now) he would genuinely disown me if I got a tattoo, especially a stupid hp one. Tbh I think 18 is too young for a tattoo, I know she’s always been interested in them but I’m just not sure you can be certain you want to permanently change your body so young.

Reactions: 13
I hope it’s something to do with Mabel, that would be cute
This... but ideally not with ocean in because I can really see her changing her mind in a few years on that.

I hope her mum stepped up for once and told her not to get some ridiculous hp thing she’ll hate by the end of the year. I don’t know if it’s just because he’s a strict Indian dad, but my dad wouldn’t even let me get my seconds done for my 18th (I’m just waiting till I move out now) he would genuinely disown me if I got a tattoo, especially a stupid hp one. Tbh I think 18 is too young for a tattoo, I know she’s always been interested in them but I’m just not sure you can be certain you want to permanently change your body so young.
I got my first two tattoos at 18.. I had them drawn on every day for months to make sure I loved them. I hate them now at 26 despite that I was too young and my interests changed 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
100% think she’s too young to decide, especially since she already hates the ones she did to herself a few years ago

Reactions: 5
I got one at 21, thought loads about it, thought I loved it and although I definitely don’t hate it (it’s just floral so nothing awful) if I could go back in time I’d get something else..I got it in February 🙈😅

Reactions: 3
A slytherin mother cradling a hufflepuff baby 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Soooo glad it’s not a HP tattoo, I imagine it will prob need more work done on it (idk I don’t have any tattoos so idk what I’m talking about)

Reactions: 8
I really love it (wouldn’t go for it myself) and I think Mia chose really well. I think it’ll be a little of it’s time but honestly good for her. But yes, as someone said, hopefully more will be added

Reactions: 6
Thank god, it could've been way worse! She's pretty much copied this straight from pinterest, there's a few v similar ones on her tattoo board. Nothing wrong with that but god knows what she'll get when she starts thinking up her own designs. She could still lose her head and end up with a magic wand and Dobby's face or something yet 😶 The hand looks a bit botched imo 🤷‍♀️ but I hope she's happy with it!

Screen Shot 2020-10-16 at 20.51.29.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thank god, it could've been way worse! She's pretty much copied this straight from pinterest, there's a few v similar ones on her tattoo board. Nothing wrong with that but god knows what she'll get when she starts thinking up her own designs. She could still lose her head and end up with a magic wand and Dobby's face or something yet 😶 The hand looks a bit botched imo 🤷‍♀️ but I hope she's happy with it!

View attachment 277920
Omg it looks like little paws, but tbf i thought it’d be worse... but it is in a very obvious place which isn’t the best decision imo.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wouldn't get too excited or proud about the tattoo. She said she's getting two more done in the next three weeks (Victoria stepped up and told her to pace herself but Mia said no), there's still a chance for a god awful harry potter one 😳

I wouldn't get too excited or proud about the tattoo. She said she's getting two more done in the next three weeks (Victoria stepped up and told her to pace herself but Mia said no), there's still a chance for a god awful harry potter one 😳

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.