Mia Jeal #8 always leaves baby on the floor.Mabel would get more attention from a door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you have kids? No ones got time for this šŸ˜‚ I get the point youā€™re making but most kids are perfectly happy with the pasta. Parenting isnā€™t a competition
I think the point is Mia literally does have time for that. She makes time to do everything she wants to do but nothing that will be good for mabel, she deffo has the time to make more interesting food with more effort she just chooses not to

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Alsoooo the formula she keeps Mabel on will do nothing for her as sheā€™s 1 now and should be in a varied diet (clear she isnā€™t) ... I hope mia looks into some sort of follow on milk and with Mabel not having meat yet... even if she starts introducing meat now..shes been deprived of those vitamins for so long and I havenā€™t seen mia give her any kind of supplement.. sheā€™s gonna need those vitamins ..more of them infact .. vitamins that the formula sheā€™s on wonā€™t be enough for a 1 year old. Thatā€™s why thereā€™s ages on them šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Do you have kids? No ones got time for this šŸ˜‚ I get the point youā€™re making but most kids are perfectly happy with the pasta. Parenting isnā€™t a competition
Of course I have kids, I wouldnā€™t comment on someoneā€™s parenting if I didnā€™t. Iā€™m not saying she has to make it look all fancy like that but colour or shapes would be more appealing to a toddler. Obviously babies arenā€™t going to refuse pasta just because it looks bland.. however a toddler might. Iā€™m confused at where I said parenting is a competition??? The point I was making is that if she calls Mabel a fussy eater now I wonder how sheā€™ll deal with a toddler refusing food before even trying it! She literally uses hidden vegetable sauce... itā€™ll probably appeal more to a child if they can see the colourful vegetables... a bit like everyone else said with the balloons for mabels birthday. Or is the balloon/decoration comment an exception for you but mine isnā€™t?

Reactions: 13
The comments about Mabel not having meat are kind of ridiculous. The issue is Mia doesn't give Mabel food to meet her dietary needs not the fact that she doesn't eat meat.

Personal: I have a 16 month old that has never had meat and won't ever have meat unless she makes that choice for herself. She eats beans, legumes and tofu, she is perfectly happy and healthy. There are no vitamins a child needs that they can't get from a vegetarian diet.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The comments about Mabel not having meat are kind of ridiculous. The issue is Mia doesn't give Mabel food to meet her dietary needs not the fact that she doesn't eat meat.

Personal: I have a 16 month old that has never had meat and won't ever have meat unless she makes that choice for herself. She eats beans, legumes and tofu, she is perfectly happy and healthy. There are no vitamins a child needs that they can't get from a vegetarian diet.
I think that's what most people mean though, obviously she doesnt NEED meat,I'm vege myself but she doesnt make an effort to give her any of the vitamins she actually needs from the meat. So it would be more beneficial and easier since mia is lazy to feed her meat. She just eats toast and "lots of eggs"

Reactions: 16
iā€™ve just watched miss new video. she obviously doesnā€™t realise how fast she moves on from interests. all of the stuff she got was harry potter related. also she needs to stop talking about moving out because itā€™s definitely not happening as soon as she thinks

Reactions: 9
Got not even 2 mins into her video and clicked off. Her attitude repulses me, I havenā€™t watched any of her videos this week šŸ˜¶
I havenā€™t watched any of her videos since she shared the first thread on her story all those months ago it was such an eye opener

Reactions: 5
Hey! New to the site, but I've read the threads, and I have to say, I agree with alot of what you guys have been saying. I've been watching since she was pregnant, and she was such a lovely girl, its so sad to see her now :(( you can see a huge change in her videos starting in January.

She's used to be so happy with being a mummy and she used to take advice really well, and I was so sure she'd be a great one, but it seems like after vlogmas she's turned into a real witch. I mean, for one, you can see the fear in her fan's comments that she'll delete or block them, and she's completely lost interest in being a mum unless to fetishize a mixed baby.

I feel so bad for that poor baby :(( she's finally just now doing stuff she should've done a long time ago, but mia would argue that she's the happiest baby in the world and that im not her mother, and while thats true, she's healthy and seems happy, that doesnt mean there isn't obvious problems, like the fact she gets little to no attention from her mother.

Speaking of "happiest baby in the world", Mia, could you please stop saying "Mabel doesn't cry, but-" thats unrealistic, all babies cry. and even if that was true, you've said this so much that she very well does cry. No one thinks badly of you for your child doing a normal baby thing. (a little thing, but it annoys me when she says this)

Also, whats the point of buying all those lovely toys for Mabel if no ones gonna play with her? Half that stuff needs supervision, and then you might as well play with her! Mia needs to shut the duck up about "she likes playing by herself", hun, she looks so excited in those thirty second clips of you playing with her. And trust me, I've had nieces and nephew's since I was ten, ALL babies love having a playmate.

Harry Potter is whats hot in MiaLand right now, right? I mean its gotta be? She makes 20 tiktoks a day and watches it everyday instead of paying attention to her child. Well, actively supporting two transphobes (the money you put to Harry Potter goes straight to Joanne's pockets, luv. and white boy of the month Tom Felton has liked all Joanne's terf tweets, though he claims he doesn't use social media) isn't cute. What also isnt cute is deleting comments that inform you of this. Or a whole tiktok of you at Harry Potter just because someone asked if you could atleast talk about it so we could know whether or not we're following a transphobe (it was me!! she deleted her tiktok over my comments!!). What really makes me think is, why would she delete my comments if she wasn't transphobic šŸ¤” makes you wonder.

Anyways, this was long! sorry bout that! had to get this off my chest!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

I did say in my post that of course there are plenty of ways to get all the vitamins you need from a vegan or veggie diet but itā€™s is VERY clear Mabel isnā€™t getting what sheā€™s lacking. I give my daughter meat as itā€™s what I eat and itā€™s a quick and simple way for me to know she gets her iron and protein. Of course you can have a vegetarian child, I work with vegan children and veggie children and their diets are a world away from Mabels.

Reactions: 10
like id somewhat understand if mia was a vegeterian but she isn't anywhere near being one so why shouldn't Mabel eat meat??? :/ does she give her b12 (and other) supplements? probably not. Mabel barely gets the right nutrition she only eats bread, fruit bread, pasta with no veg and berries... she's just asking for Mabel to be a picky eater and to be deficient in a lot of nutrients.

No one here has ever said a mother choosing a vegetarian diet for their baby is wrong. Youā€™ve only repeated what everyone else has said on the matter.

wow Mabel is probably the luckiest baby in the world.. she's went out of the house 2 days in a row!!šŸ„³ only because its her birthday and Mia's birthday

Reactions: 17
I think its so sad that she hasn't given mabel meat personally. My daughter loves all meat amd she's 13 months, majority of the time chooses the meat over vegšŸ˜‚but the fact mabel hasn't been given the choice of exciting dinner and only been given the choice of veg and gravy or pasta says alot about mia as a person.

Also I dont know if its been mentioned but why on earth did she buy curling custard for a baby with the straightest hair?? Did she think it would make it curly??

Reactions: 8
She can pretend itā€™s morals all she likes, but we all know she doesnā€™t give meat because it requires more effort and she canā€™t be bothered to learn how to make actual meals. Sheā€™s rather just give puffs all day, she doesnā€™t care at all about her being vegetarian otherwise sheā€™d be one too. šŸ™„

Reactions: 17
I think its so sad that she hasn't given mabel meat personally. My daughter loves all meat amd she's 13 months, majority of the time chooses the meat over vegšŸ˜‚but the fact mabel hasn't been given the choice of exciting dinner and only been given the choice of veg and gravy or pasta says alot about mia as a person.

Also I dont know if its been mentioned but why on earth did she buy curling custard for a baby with the straightest hair?? Did she think it would make it curly??
As someone with ridiculously curly hair Iā€™m actually offended that she considers mabels hair to be curly šŸ˜‚ Her child legit has the easiest type of hair to manage. God help her when she does have this mixed race baby sheā€™s after and she has to try and manage actual thick, curly hair. She will complain about it everyday even though thatā€™s what she wanted.

Reactions: 13
As someone with ridiculously curly hair Iā€™m actually offended that she considers mabels hair to be curly šŸ˜‚ Her child legit has the easiest type of hair to manage. God help her when she does have this mixed race baby sheā€™s after and she has to try and manage actual thick, curly hair. She will complain about it everyday even though thatā€™s what she wanted.
My daughter is mixed race so her hair is curly, and having straight hair myself have no idea how to manage itšŸ˜‚so I agree a she would do it complain

• Heart
My daughter is mixed race so her hair is curly, and having straight hair myself have no idea how to manage itšŸ˜‚so I agree a she would do it complain
Haha im exactly the same my daughter is mixed race with really curly hair I had to ask my other half family what to do šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Iā€™ve just been watching a few of mias old videos and itā€™s surprising how much sheā€™s changed. In her weaning Mabel video she explains that BLW is where they feed themselves and how the bowl she bought came with a spoon but the spoon is to teach Mabel how to feed herself when she gets older, it was only the other month where she was arguing back with people telling them she was still BLW even though she basically fed Mabel every meal. I watched a day in life routine when Mabel was roughly 6/7 months old and Mia got up around 8am everyday and took Mabel for a morning walk EVERYDAY... what changed?!?! :( she also made something from her BLW cookbook everyday even if it was something small like a cheese scone. Her attitude was so likeable but then I read the comments...
1B9E6D0F-ADBA-460F-A50B-46F39E538856.jpeg

most of the advice given to mia was about feeding Mabel vegetables and not so sweet stuff before introducing the sweeter foods to them. Not going to lie I have made some big mistakes when it comes to food and my daughter. I give her berries everyday (like mia), for lunch I make her homemade fruit pots and give her a couple of puffs but she always has a better meal in the evening, like a proper meal. I wish I had not only read others advice on her videos earlier but also joined this thread a lot earlier. People on here only give advice because from their experience it has helped them... if I didnā€™t read this thread I would be doing a lot more wrong, itā€™s nice to have some type of help that you donā€™t get from anyone else. I feel that if mia actually dropped down her guard and let herself take others advice sheā€™d be a much happier person and it would benefit Mabel majorly. Everyone makes mistakes when it comes to a child and thereā€™s no such thing as a ā€œperfect parentā€ but you can always better yourself.

p.s. thanks to everyone that has given good, genuine advice on here, I read it all and itā€™s helped me A LOT.

• Heart
Iā€™m surprised she still offers Mabel a dream feed and says she needs it because she always wakes up hungry? Couldnā€™t imagine why as she has such varied fulfilling meals??? Also if she was stimulated and not interrupted from her sleep by Mia vlogging she might have better sleeps in the evening. My child has access to lots of different toys from electronic toys, to building blocks to pull along toys and puzzles, she makes an absolute state of my living room but sheā€™s having a good time and she gets herself tired from all the stimulation she gets, no wonder Mabel doesnā€™t sleep well

Reactions: 2

That was exactly my point. Thereā€™s nothing wrong with a baby not eating meat but they need those vitamins from somewhere.... plenty of food I have never even seen on mabels plate šŸ˜” I turned vegetarian at 7 years old due to an experiences and choices and my mum struggled to find benefitting alternative foods I liked so we spoke to a nutritionist that gave me vitamin supplements. As an adult now I obviously eat better and more varied veggie food. The fact is mia doesnā€™t even feed her any high protein, B12 , iron foods or supplements and sheā€™s still giving her milk that wonā€™t give her enough. I mean Iā€™m not expert but I wish mia would go speak to a professional about it. Itā€™s no use anyone talking about it on here. I just wish I could suggest grabbing some professional advice .. without getting blocked by her

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.